Comments

• myles@thisisfif
    myles@thisisfif Members Posts: 274
    edited June 2011
    Options
    .......when this song exist:

the spitboss cypher
    http://youtu.be/4Iuxe7g3ZJA

just cause he rhymes a whole bunch of word together in a bunch of random nothing dosnt mean he is close to EM

this has no meaning or sense compared to anything eminem done did
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    did you listen to canibus verse on this song and the other verse? these are lyrist
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    he is not jus the census say so SMH! elzhi and royce is better
  • myles@thisisfif
    myles@thisisfif Members Posts: 274
    edited June 2011
    Options
    did you listen to canibus verse on this song and the other verse? these are lyrist

yes exactly and thats my point, it didnt mean anything to canibus or relate to me at all

the verse was a whole bunch of random ? rhymed, he is trying too hard and forgetting the basics

you can tell eminem sits down and writes, as where you can tell canibus was like yeh dog i gonna write some mumbo jumbo crazy ? that i can call lyrical
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i listen to emo rap sometimes too but other times i like to listen to creative bars and lyrics kinda like what metal is to rock and roll
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Being a dope lyricist who can actually make somewhat cohesive songs >>>> Being a dope lyricist who strings words together because they rhyme

I'm all about lyrics, but if I listen to your song and have no idea what the ? it was about I just wasted 3-4 minutes of my life.