The 10 most overrated things in Hip Hop

Options
soul rattler
soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Reason
10. Unity. Don't nobody wanna hear all that "aaaaint nooo stoppin us noooooow we on the move" rap. Rappers acting like they best friends and ? is ? anyway. They need to start beefing to we can get some nice diss tracks and hav something to gossip about on the IC.

9. Beef. Don't nobody wanna hear all that "I'm better than dat ? " ? . ? is trying to elevate themselves mentally. We need more unity in this ? . It's just entertainment and nobody should ? around and get killed over some Hip Hop ? . Stop hatin on each other and get money.

8. Conscious music. Don't nobody wanna hear all that "save the whales" rap. Conscious rappers think they better than the regular ? when in reality they never even been to the hood or scared to go back. They're delusional ? who'll ? round and get Erykah Badu pregnant and start wearing wooden sandles n ? .

7. Gangsta music. Don't nobody wanna hear all that "I bust my gun" rap. Ignorant ass ? need to pull hey pants up and read a book. Stop glorifying this terrible lifestyle and get your community together.

6. Dance music. Nobody anywhere at anytime has ever danced to music, so why do rappers keep making music to dance to? When the last time you seen a REAL ? on the dancefloor? That's right. NEVER!

5. The 90's. ? wasn't all that to be honest. Wu-Tang was just some ? that got high watching Kong-Fu movies while everybody else got high watching Scarface. Half of the albums made then ain't even classics.

4. The 2000's. Eminem, Lil Wayne, and Kanye the biggest stars of this generation? If that's not being overrated, nothing is. All these kids need to go back and listen to the 90's when music was still good and completely based on reality and real ? did real ? . Not this ? twitter generation of cross dressing ? .

3. Mainstream. You not gonna find no dope music in mainstream. Thanks to the evil empire BET/MTV/commercial radio, nobody is able to hear REAL music anymore. All they care about is making money. The real music is underground.

2. Underground. Ain't nobody checkin for underground. Them ? ain't gettin money and the people listening to that ? ain't gettin money either. Underground rappers are so depressed, they have to resort to killing fetuses just to get some attention. They can't sell no records.

1. Rap music. I don't even like rap music. It's just abunch of munkeez yelling incoherent nonsense anyway. That's why I don't buy records, I just D/L them and sell them to ? on the block.

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Is this a serious thread?
  • soul rattler
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Is this a serious thread?

obviously.

lol @ almighty breeze deleting his post. I saw that ? ? . That's what happens when you don't read. Haha
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited June 2011
    Options
    things that make you go "hmmmm?"
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    obviously.

lol @ almighty breeze deleting his post. I saw that ? ? . That's what happens when you don't read. Haha

Ohhh I get it
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • hiphophova
    hiphophova Members Posts: 710
    edited June 2011
    Options
    10. punchlines
    9. mixtapes
    8. fans
    7. critics
    6. social networking
    5. music
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dr.Dre
    Reasonable Doubt
    Mix Tape D.J.'s
    Critics
    First week sales
    Swag
    Free styling
    Where u from
    Affiliations
    Magazines

This was in no order
  • soul rattler
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hiphophova wrote: »
    10. punchlines
    9. mixtapes
    8. fans
    7. critics
    6. social networking
    5. music
    4.air
    3. water
    2. food
    1. ?

fixed for the co-sign....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This thread is rather complex.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    obviously this thread is satirical
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lmao, good ? .
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOL that's pretty much everything in rap.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I believe ? is overrated.
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited June 2011
    Options
    10. Unity. Don't nobody wanna hear all that "aaaaint nooo stoppin us noooooow we on the move" rap. Rappers acting like they best friends and ? is ? anyway. They need to start beefing to we can get some nice diss tracks and hav something to gossip about on the IC.

9. Beef. Don't nobody wanna hear all that "I'm better than dat ? " ? . ? is trying to elevate themselves mentally. We need more unity in this ? . It's just entertainment and nobody should ? around and get killed over some Hip Hop ? . Stop hatin on each other and get money.

8. Conscious music. Don't nobody wanna hear all that "save the whales" rap. Conscious rappers think they better than the regular ? when in reality they never even been to the hood or scared to go back. They're delusional ? who'll ? round and get Erykah Badu pregnant and start wearing wooden sandles n ? .

7. Gangsta music. Don't nobody wanna hear all that "I bust my gun" rap. Ignorant ass ? need to pull hey pants up and read a book. Stop glorifying this terrible lifestyle and get your community together.

6. Dance music. Nobody anywhere at anytime has ever danced to music, so why do rappers keep making music to dance to? When the last time you seen a REAL ? on the dancefloor? That's right. NEVER!

5. The 90's. ? wasn't all that to be honest. Wu-Tang was just some ? that got high watching Kong-Fu movies while everybody else got high watching Scarface. Half of the albums made then ain't even classics.

4. The 2000's. Eminem, Lil Wayne, and Kanye the biggest stars of this generation? If that's not being overrated, nothing is. All these kids need to go back and listen to the 90's when music was still good and completely based on reality and real ? did real ? . Not this ? twitter generation of cross dressing ? .

3. Mainstream. You not gonna find no dope music in mainstream. Thanks to the evil empire BET/MTV/commercial radio, nobody is able to hear REAL music anymore. All they care about is making money. The real music is underground.

2. Underground. Ain't nobody checkin for underground. Them ? ain't gettin money and the people listening to that ? ain't gettin money either. Underground rappers are so depressed, they have to resort to killing fetuses just to get some attention. They can't sell no records.

1. Rap music. I don't even like rap music. It's just abunch of munkeez yelling incoherent nonsense anyway. That's why I don't buy records, I just D/L them and sell them to ? on the block.

that we best friends with everybody makes me wana throw up, knowing half them ? dont even like each other like that, ? just being cool because they dont want ? up there tour money. On the flip side, when rappers started dissing each other for the dumbest reasons, it really brought the shock value down of battling because it became a corny gimmick. All the battles that should have happened but never did.......

dipset vs gunit........jim and julez smh

dipset vs jay z and nas.......i actually went to that concert years back where nas and jay was supposed to diss cam and jim when they was beefing, also thats when nas and jay got on stage and called it truths and ended there long running beef.......

jay z vs LL........i thought it would have been interesting to see them go at it when LL was going at jay neck

wayne vs 50 cent.......This really needed to happen, wayne backed down, i actually would have gained some type of respect for wayne if he did battle 50

eminem vs nas............after em ? on lauryn hill, nas should have battled em, would have been a classic......
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hmmmm, i see what u did there T/S
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lmao @ rap being number 1
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    this thread is a WORK
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    this thread is a WORK

He CM Punking it?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    This thread is rather complex.

i see what u did there
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    He CM Punking it?

VKM'ing it!
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    VKM'ing it!

yeah i could tell this ? was kayfabe the whole time
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lmao, this is smart
  • soul rattler
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that we best friends with everybody makes me wana throw up, knowing half them ? dont even like each other like that, ? just being cool because they dont want ? up there tour money. On the flip side, when rappers started dissing each other for the dumbest reasons, it really brought the shock value down of battling because it became a corny gimmick. All the battles that should have happened but never did.......

dipset vs gunit........jim and julez smh

dipset vs jay z and nas.......i actually went to that concert years back where nas and jay was supposed to diss cam and jim when they was beefing, also thats when nas and jay got on stage and called it truths and ended there long running beef.......

jay z vs LL........i thought it would have been interesting to see them go at it when LL was going at jay neck

wayne vs 50 cent.......This really needed to happen, wayne backed down, i actually would have gained some type of respect for wayne if he did battle 50

eminem vs nas............after em ? on lauryn hill, nas should have battled em, would have been a classic......

Why would Nas go to war with Eminem for Lauryn Hill when Lauryn Hill (was) just as lyrically capable as both of them? If she wanted to son that lil racist-apologist she would have.

@ the rest of your post, don't you're basically complaining about ? beefing because it prevents ? from beefing. Do you not realize how gotdamn silly that sounds?
  • L.P. Royal Flush
    L.P. Royal Flush Members Posts: 770
    edited July 2011
    Options

I bet you know how to tie a noose knot very well...you need your house blowed the ? up with your dogs in it...you know how white people love their dogs, walking in the woods by yourself ass ? .