Is all the rick ross hate in here a sign his success is deemed unworthy by others ?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Legend in Two SportsPosts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Reason
why do alot posters feel he doesn't deserve the success he's achieved this past year ?

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2011
    Options
    cuz a muuunkee told them 2 h8 on rozay so u know da old sayin "MUUUNKEE C MUUUUNKEE DO" smh lol
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    some folks are haters
    some folks just don't like him
    50/em stans
    then you still got folks not feeling the co ?

notice how very few actually attack his music
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    some folks are haters
    some folks just don't like him
    50/em stans
    then you still got folks not feeling the co ?

notice how very few actually attack his music

yea the bolded is why i made this thread .... ? criticizing him for everything but the music .
  • MrGuns
    MrGuns Confirm Email Posts: 526
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    cuz a muuunkee told them 2 h8 on rozay so u know da old sayin "MUUUNKEE C MUUUUNKEE DO" smh lol

lol munnnkeeee enforcerzzz
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

im not a hater but i dont giv a fucc about that munkeee with his negative vibes or the fat lyin c.o. they can both go to hell imo
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ross is wack,no hate just facts.He has never went plat so he is not that successful.Also he was a CO which makes him the police and since when do Hip-Hop roll with the cops?
  • VulcanRaven
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    yea the bolded is why i made this thread .... ? criticizing him for everything but the music .

Number one for me,his music sounds good because of the beats and hooks,but he is a wack rapper lyrically which is what I always look for.
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? I thought after Teflon Don everybody shut up bout Ross, anybody hating on him is just dickeating off 50 as my Philly ? would say
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    people are tired of hearing bmf remix # 100 , that flow and beat style was so 2010 , come with something new cause his music is officially stale
  • MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    people are tired of hearing bmf remix # 100 , that flow and beat style was so 2010 , come with something new cause his music is officially stale

its obvious you don't listen to his music.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited June 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    ? I thought after Teflon Don everybody shut up bout Ross, anybody hating on him is just dickeating off 50 as my Philly ? would say

But see the problem with your post is,everybody don't like 50.I would rather listen to Ross than 50.They both wack though.Why can't Ross stans just admit and except that Ross is nothing special?
  • blackbloc
    edited June 2011
    Options
    MrGuns wrote: »
    its obvious you don't listen to his music.

so your going to tell me 90% of the tracks ross has dropped aren't producers ripping off ex lugar sound? ross not using that same flows on all of self made? take his ? out ya mouth
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    the same could be said for any rapper that gets hated on
  • MrGuns
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    so your going to tell me 90% of the tracks ross has dropped aren't producers ripping off ex lugar sound? ross not using that same flows on all of self made? take his ? out ya mouth

you're a munnkeee enforcer, and its OBVIOUS YOU DON'T LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If the streets embrace you and your peers embrace you in the rap game then you have a powerful combination.

I don't think The average poster on AHH is going to be a fan of Rozays music, I think they are better suited listening to Emenim, 50 cent and Odd Future.
  • CapitalC
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    But see the problem with your post is,everybody don't like 50.I would rather listen to Ross than 50.They both wack though.Why can't Ross stans just admit and except that Ross is nothing special?

Yea I don't like 50 either, and you are make a good point. But you know what I mean. Ross makes street bangers tho, after Mafia Music I was like yea Ross gonna be here for a minute.

(btw Heavy Rain was the ? )
  • VulcanRaven
    edited June 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    If the streets embrace you and your peers embrace you in the rap game then you have a powerful combination.

I don't think The average poster on AHH is going to be a fan of Rozays music, I think they are better suited listening to Emenim, 50 cent and Odd Future.

So you cool with the cops now H? Em and Ross would be cool since white people love the police.I know way more street people who ? with 50 when he was hot than people who listen to Ross now.? up and down the blocks where they film the corner was banging 50.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i think ? just bitter because they fav rappers aren't even close to being in the same position ross is in
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i dont hate him i just think hes wack. I think its funny bc no one really has a comeback for when you say hes wack except he makes good music bc he raps over hot beats. That might be the dumbest ? i ever heard. Hes not lyrical he has no flow but some how he makes good music.
  • blackbloc
    edited June 2011
    Options
    a lot of hate gets on this site is cause his stans think he's the greatest rapper and make excuses for his lies, and run done sons styles , and always bring up better rappers and hate on them out the blue . since trilla each albums he dropped just has an updated version of a song on trilla, zero growth hes shown. also ross said i make good music over and over and his stans follow in suit he" makes good music" like sheep. but never name a track
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i think ? just bitter because they fav rappers aren't even close to being in the same position ross is in

lol smh at these simple minded fuccs cant understand that not everybody luvs liars and or c.o.'s
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    lol smh at these simple minded fuccs cant understand that not everybody luvs liars and or c.o.'s

*yawn* come up with something better....
  • CapitalC
    edited June 2011
    Options
    CO's aint necessarily the cops, he coulda been a cool CO. How yall think ? be getting into jail? (but he shouldn't have lied, that is corny but I get it)
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    So you cool with the cops now H? Em and Ross would be cool since white people love the police.I know way more street people who ? with 50 when he was hot than people who listen to Ross now.? up and down the blocks where they film the corner was banging 50.

I'm smart enough to know the difference between a police officer and a jail-guard.

I'm also smart enough to know that whatever job you had at 19 yrs old for a year out of your life dosent mean that's what you are forever.

Im intelligent, so I can gauge a person based on affiliations, associations and credible co-signs, if Trick Daddy hasn't called Ross a fake then how can an anonymous avatar on AHH call him fake?

An unknown identity can call Ross a "cop" on a HipHop forum but Meechie is giving Ross a shout-out from a Federal Penitintinary...he's a C.O. but when T.I., LiL Wayne, & Prodigy get home from jail bids they jump in the studio with him. DMX is in jail talking about doing a song with Ross....

I gotta go with credible co-signs from G's like Redd Eyes, E40, Bun B., Kool G. Rap, & Trae, etc, the opinions of outsiders holds no weight and the streets don't lie.
  • blackbloc
    edited June 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I'm smart enough to know the difference between a police officer and a jail-guard.

I'm also smart enough to know that whatever job you had at 19 yrs old for a year out of your life dosent mean that's what you are forever.

Im intelligent, so I can gauge a person based on affiliations, associations and credible co-signs, if Trick Daddy hasn't called Ross a fake then how can an anonymous avatar on AHH call him fake?

An unknown identity can call Ross a "cop" on a HipHop forum but Meechie is giving Ross a shout-out from a Federal Penitintinary...he's a C.O. but when T.I., LiL Wayne, & Prodigy get home from jail bids they jump in the studio with him. DMX is in jail talking about doing a song with Ross....

I gotta go with credible co-signs from G's like Redd Eyes, E40, Bun B., Kool G. Rap, & Trae, etc, the opinions of outsiders holds no weight and the streets don't lie.

why do ross stan always feel the need to defend this time as an officer of the law within a facility that is destroying the black man and black society in general? it is what it is, ross thought is was bad enough to lie about it a beat up a dj over it , he saw it as a L on his life so its a L on his life