if game and chris brown so G , why they let they vid producer get robbed for 12g

Options
blackbloc
blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Reason
Game and Chris Brown Video Shoot Becomes The Scene Of An Armed Roberry

There’s always gotta be somebody who thinks taking is better than working.

Game and Breezy were in L.A. yesterday, shooting a video for Game’s new single “? Of Gold.” Like any other rap video, the artists actually on the set working weren’t the only cats with money around at the time. And according to TMZ reports, a couple of thugged out homies figured this was the best way for them to finance their summer.

The Game’s new music video shoot with Chris Brown got gangsta — for real — when a producer was held up at gunpoint … losing more than $12,000 in cash and jewelry … TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us the armed robbery went down Tuesday in South Los Angeles — and the producer was sitting in his car with another person when 2 black male suspects walked up, pulled out a gun and demanded the goods. They made off in a gray Nissan Altima.

Sources on the music video shoot say the producer — named Mars — had walked about a block from the set when it happened. We’re told the suspects took his jewelry and his wallet … which was stuffed with a couple thousand bucks.

Chris Brown and The Game were on set at the time of the robbery, but were not near Mars.

A rep for Game said nobody on set saw the incident go down — and that everyone on set usually has security when they walk around.

Oh, we’re on that “nobody saw anything” tip? SMDH.

Comments

• bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    His wallet was stuffed wit a couple thousand??

? type of wallet he got unless it was all $100 that ? sounds suspect tho. Them ? be doing that ? to get the insurance money or somebody put them ? on him.
  • blackbloc
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »

? type of wallet he got unless it was all $100 that ? sounds suspect tho. Them ? be doing that ? to get the insurance money or somebody put them ? on him.

i was think they same thing, interscope wouldn't waste any more money on a game vid, so they pulling scams to get the $$ to pay for it
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

insurance fraud probably
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    could be a scam or it could be a case of a square ? trying to hard and got caught slipping. why would you have a couple thou on you at a video shot
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    could be a scam or it could be a case of a square ? trying to hard and got caught slipping. why would you have a couple thou on you at a video shot

Yeah thats why i said that ? sounds suspect. Plus ? aint coming to a video set that has Game and Chris Brown and then decide to just rob some random ? .

Who the ? ever heard of Mars?? If they came they came for the 'Big Dogs' unless somebody put them on the ? .
  • blackbloc
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah thats why i said that ? sounds suspect. Plus ? aint coming to a video set that has Game and Chris Brown and then decide to just rob some random ? .

Who the ? ever heard of Mars?? If they came they came for the 'Big Dogs' unless somebody put them on the ? .
    true , true
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

pretty much i assume ? couldn't tell the difference between mars and another groupie on set. plus if they were some real jackers why not take his car if they just sitting in it.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    SMH @ ? t/s

1. Mars is NOT a video producer, he's just a music producer.
    2. Mars isn't even signed to Game's label or anything. He just got put on as a excecutive on the album a few months ago, thanks to the fans.
    3. Wtf this got to do with Game? or Chris Brown? Especially since they weren't even around when it happened?

This is like saying that DJ Premier is Christina Aguilera's producer just because he worked with her a few times, and that it's her fault if Premier gets robbed because of that..even if she wasn't there when it happened..

Smh get some sense ppl..
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hood Rule#1 anybody can get got anytime by anyone. Looks like the nobody ? mars was the anybody at this time.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    Hood Rule#1 anybody can get got anytime by anyone. Looks like the nobody ? mars was the anybody at this time.

To me this sound like some fraud ? tbh. Like i said it's like saying that Premo is Christina Aguilera's producer just because they've done work with each other. My point is why would they print that as an article saying that "Game's producer got robbed"? Seems like either promo for both of them, or scam by Mars.

And again no eye-witnesses..Game and Chris weren't even there..plus nobody would even know this ? cuz most ppl don't know who Mars is..so why would u put it out there like "Game's producer robbed?"..so it sounds fishy.
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited June 2011
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    To me this sound like some fraud ? tbh. Like i said it's like saying that Premo is Christina Aguilera's producer just because they've done work with each other. My point is why would they print that as an article saying that "Game's producer got robbed"? Seems like either promo for both of them, or scam by Mars.

And again no eye-witnesses..Game and Chris weren't even there..plus nobody would even know this ? cuz most ppl don't know who Mars is..so why would u put it out there like "Game's producer robbed?"..so it sounds fishy.

TMZ reported it not the AP or nuthin, they was prolly lookin for Game and Chris Brown and stumbled upon that ? , talked to the cop who wrote the police report or sumthin. They couldn't say "some ? got robbed on the set of Game video"