So no one's gonna call Ricky Rozay on the biggest lie of his career?

Options
Lorenzo de Medici
Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Reason
That ? know damn well Wale ain't gonna be rich forever. Why he lyin' like that to that man?

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Maybe he wasn't talking about monetary objects. He could be spiritual rich buying rice rich milk products.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    Maybe he wasn't talking about monetary objects. He could be spiritual rich buying rice rich milk products.

hahaha, maybe.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *yawn* come up with some other ? bruh
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    600 Benz>>>>

lol...
  • MrGuns
    MrGuns Confirm Email Posts: 526
    edited June 2011
    Options

[video=vimeo;20057358]

? FORGIVES, I DON'T

Coming Soon.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    How you know?

Wale said rozay told him if he keep on grindin' he'll be rich forever...evaaaa.
  • poindexter2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    the fact is if he getting money right now and make the right investments he will be rich forever
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I do not envy the tattoo artist that had to imprint dead presidents on rozay's ? .
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Aww You Mad? A Few More Questions We Could Have Asked Officer Ross To P*ss Him Off from bossip.com

What’s Your Bra Size? – We could have taken the easy ? shot at his boobage. Because they’re larger than like five of this year’s Playboy cover girls. How does he tuck them in?

Did You Watch Your Baby Mama’s Sex Tape? – Everyone else did. You think Ricky took a peek at the vid to compare notes?

Remember This Corny Video With Trina? - All of that slow rapping he’s doing now? That wasn’t there when he was rapping fast and looking like Trina’s weed carrier.

What Kind Of Boss Sleeps On The Couch? - There was an issue of the Source a year ago that mentioned that Ross was sleeping on his friend’s couch before he got signed. Where was the dope money?

Why Do Half Of Your Songs Sound The Same? - B.M.F. and MC Hammer sound like the same song! Does nobody else realize this?!

You Used To Bang Foxy Brown…Sup With That? - Yeah, we’re still trying not to let the mental images form in our heads. Ewww

Do You Still Have Your Parole Officer Costume? - Did he keep it like a gangsta or return it when he left to move that yayo?

How Incredibly ? Were You When You Got Your Shades Tattoo? – Yes, this is a dumb as hell tattoo. So what gives? We need answers, Ricky!
  • MrGuns
    MrGuns Confirm Email Posts: 526
    edited June 2011
    Options
    MrGuns wrote: »

[video=vimeo;20057358]

? FORGIVES, I DON'T

Coming Soon.

imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F115371660

• blackbloc
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    Aww You Mad? A Few More Questions We Could Have Asked Officer Ross To P*ss Him Off from bossip.com

What’s Your Bra Size? – We could have taken the easy ? shot at his boobage. Because they’re larger than like five of this year’s Playboy cover girls. How does he tuck them in?

Did You Watch Your Baby Mama’s Sex Tape? – Everyone else did. You think Ricky took a peek at the vid to compare notes?

Remember This Corny Video With Trina? - All of that slow rapping he’s doing now? That wasn’t there when he was rapping fast and looking like Trina’s weed carrier.

What Kind Of Boss Sleeps On The Couch? - There was an issue of the Source a year ago that mentioned that Ross was sleeping on his friend’s couch before he got signed. Where was the dope money?

Why Do Half Of Your Songs Sound The Same? - B.M.F. and MC Hammer sound like the same song! Does nobody else realize this?!

You Used To Bang Foxy Brown…Sup With That? - Yeah, we’re still trying not to let the mental images form in our heads. Ewww

Do You Still Have Your Parole Officer Costume? - Did he keep it like a gangsta or return it when he left to move that yayo?

How Incredibly ? Were You When You Got Your Shades Tattoo? – Yes, this is a dumb as hell tattoo. So what gives? We need answers, Ricky!

ok i can quote myself too
  • DMTxTHC
    edited June 2011
    Options

Anybody who is impressed by this ? ^ is feminine in nature, Bossip (Bossip=? Gossip)
  • poindexter2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Anybody who is impressed by this ? ^ is feminine in nature, Bossip (Bossip=? Gossip)
    for real dude. it makes you wonder who really caught feelings bossip or rick ross?
  • blackbloc
    edited June 2011
    Options

its funny unless your C.O William the 2nd chill the ? out, like men a find ? funny
  • DMTxTHC
    edited June 2011
    Options
    for real dude. it makes you wonder who really caught feelings bossip or rick ross?

My guess would be Bossip
    its funny unless your C.O William the 2nd chill the ? out, like men a find ? funny

I have a great sense of humor, but i don't respect anything Bossip related
  • blackbloc
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My guess would be Bossip

I have a great sense of humor, but i don't respect anything Bossip related

ok i thought it was funny ,