Hussein Fatal is one of the most consistent Rappers as far as guest appearances go

Options
blackstarr
blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Reason
Correct me if im wrong BUT has son ever dropped a weak verse on any track he was featured on??

I dont think so and here's the proof

Comments

• blackstarr
    edited June 2011
    Options

the quality of this one is poor so i posted the lyrics aswell

I keep my ? off safety
    I been shootin' rocks lately
    Everybody gots they nickel plates to ? me
    I was supposed to be the murdered, first to go
    Them ? missed and grazed my ribs, I took it personal
    K then told me that I would slip and got a strap and started trippin'
    Slipped two clips on the table twist a L and said Fatal listen
    Everybody dont be missin', keep your vest on baby
    And you know that ? that happen to the teflon crazy
    You aint gotta pack a gat
    I got your back
    Just keep the front locked
    Or you can solve that, go grab the Gat about to one shot
    A week locked down now, don't have your back in county
    All we thought about was plastic and murderin ?
  • blackstarr
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • blackstarr
    edited June 2011
    Options

I could go on and on but then folks would prolly tell me that homeboy just sick on other peoples ? so let me post some of his stuff
  • blackstarr
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yeah.,,.,.fatal is da rawest outlaw still breathin,.imo
  • blackstarr
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Fatal always been the rawest Outlawz not even Yak (RIP) was seeing him
    but i guess the ic is sleepin on the homie
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackstarr wrote: »
    Fatal always been the rawest Outlawz not even Yak (RIP) was seeing him
    but i guess the ic is sleepin on the homie

yep..,.,...
  • blackstarr
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • blackstarr
    edited June 2011
    Options

fatal spazzes the ? out his verse startin @ 1.33
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Great thread! Definitely slept on artist
  • blackstarr
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Fatal even outshined prime Kurupt on their collabos
  • blackstarr
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • gee757
    edited July 2011
    Options

fatal spazzes the ? out his verse startin @ 1.33

good ? ? BERT was on that 2.,.,.,.2bad fatal aint sign wit murder inc cuz he wouldve got mo shyne but da FEDZ was on murder inc cuz u know who was SNITCHIN so fatal chose not 2 get down wit da inc which n da end was kinda smart lol,,but i still feel da inc was dizzaz best way fa MAINSTREAM shyne
  • blackstarr
    edited July 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    good ? ? BERT was on that 2.,.,.,.2bad fatal aint sign wit murder inc cuz he wouldve got mo shyne but da FEDZ was on murder inc cuz u know who was SNITCHIN so fatal chose not 2 get down wit da inc which n da end was kinda smart lol,,but i still feel da inc was dizzaz best way fa MAINSTREAM shyne

? Bert was ill back in the days thats a good dude right there.

Ja and Fatal been tight since way back but i think it was a smart move not 2 sign with them cause by 03 murda inc was done already
  • gee757
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? Bert was ill back in the days thats a good dude right there.

Ja and Fatal been tight since way back but i think it was a smart move not 2 sign with them cause by 03 murda inc was done already

nah fam ja rule/murder inc was not finish;d n 03 cuz ruleyork was still droppin hitz n 04 like CLAP BACK & NY thatz y fatal was fukin wit ja cuz fatal knew woodface was a SNITCh & fatal was fukin wit RAPALOT! ja rule aint fall off till da FEDZ came & took murder inc 2 COURT after 05 that is when ja rule really fell off but if da FEDZ aint neva take da inc 2 court da inc wouldve been good fa fatal cuz murder inc was gonna make a comeback wit DEATHROW & RAPALOT thatz y i aint trip when ja said do yall wanna c 2pac come back!.,,.lol
  • blackstarr
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nah fam ja rule/murder inc was not finish;d n 03 cuz ruleyork was still droppin hitz n 04 like CLAP BACK & NY thatz y fatal was fukin wit ja cuz fatal knew woodface was a SNITCh & fatal was fukin wit RAPALOT! ja rule aint fall off till da FEDZ came & took murder inc 2 COURT after 05 that is when ja rule really fell off but if da FEDZ aint neva take da inc 2 court da inc wouldve been good fa fatal cuz murder inc was gonna make a comeback wit DEATHROW & RAPALOT thatz y i aint trip when ja said do yall wanna c 2pac come back!.,,.lol

ja wanted to sign Fatal back in 1999 but he got locked up...but you right ja and the inc did drop a few hits in 03 and 04 but imo they had their best run from 99 till late 02

lmao JA cool but he was buggin when he said yall wanna see Pac come back lol
  • gee757
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ja wanted to sign Fatal back in 1999 but he got locked up...but you right ja and the inc did drop a few hits in 03 and 04 but imo they had their best run from 99 till late 02

lmao JA cool but he was buggin when he said yall wanna see Pac come back lol

yep ja want'd 2 sign fatal n 99 but like u said dizza was lock;d up then when da ggggay-unit beef was poppin off & fatal was ridin wit murder inc ja & irv want;d 2 sign fatal again but of course by that time da FEDZ was on murder inc heavy so that ? aint go down smh.,.,.& yeah ja was krazy sayin that but i understand y he said that cuz murder inc was about 2 shut down da euromath/shady/ggggay-unit ? mpire wit DEATHROW & RAPALOT! ja aint really mean he was gonna b pac tho like how sum folkz b actin lol
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yep ja want'd 2 sign fatal n 99 but like u said dizza was lock;d up then when da ggggay-unit beef was poppin off & fatal was ridin wit murder inc ja & irv want;d 2 sign fatal again but of course by that time da FEDZ was on murder inc heavy so that ? aint go down smh.,.,.& yeah ja was krazy sayin that but i understand y he said that cuz murder inc was about 2 shut down da euromath/shady/ggggay-unit ? mpire wit DEATHROW & RAPALOT! ja aint really mean he was gonna b pac tho like how sum folkz b actin lol

cosign fam! If not for 50 snitchn then Murder Inc woulda stayd at the top
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    he's not even the best outlaw, he just went hard in hit em up so people think he is
  • blackstarr
    edited July 2011
    Options
    he's not even the best outlaw, he just went hard in hit em up so people think he is

lol thats a joke bruh....aint no other outlawz dead or alive ? with Fatal
  • gee757
    edited July 2011
    Options
    FATAL MURDER;D THIS YUKMOUTH TRAK WE GONE RIDE,.,..
    Mumo X wrote: »
    cosign fam! If not for 50 snitchn then Murder Inc woulda stayd at the top

yeah fam that muuunkee woodface was snitchin like a ? fukin up ? fa murder inc cuz murder inc was gonna shut da gggggay-unit down wit DEATHROW & RAPALOT da euromath/shady/ggggay-unit ? mpire was gonna lose 2 da murder inc/deathrow/rapalot collabo but da FEDZ ? ;d that all up! smh
  • blackstarr
    edited July 2011
    Options
    FATAL MURDER;D THIS YUKMOUTH TRAK WE GONE RIDE,.,..

good drop bruh....forgot about this one! dude went in
  • gee757
    edited July 2011
    Options
    good drop bruh....forgot about this one! dude went in

^ fatal came like that 96 outlaw ryda ? on that yuk trak gettin @ biggie, junior mafia & mobb deep!
  • blackstarr
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^ fatal came like that 96 outlaw ryda ? on that yuk trak gettin @ biggie, junior mafia & mobb deep!

no doubt bruh....Fatal got so many lines aimed at Mobb Deep ? is krazy
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Fatal was always one of my favorite OUTLAWZ, i remember when i copped In the Line of Fire,played that ? out... But for me it's Yaki Fula, Hussein, Napoleon, Kastro, Edi then Young Noble