Power Room, what's your opinion on a married chick giving out her #?

Options
gns
gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Powder Room
?????????????????????

oh yeah, dude makes his purpose clear.

Comments

• Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Inappropriate, inconsiderate and disrespectful.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    do you also get hit with the "you can't have friends?" line when you decline a guy that approaches you. i swear 9 times outta 10, it never fails.

If I had a penny for every time I heard that BS line I'd be ranked alongside Gates as the wealthiest.
    Friends my foot! It's all part of the plotting to make their way in. It's so phony, we both know what it is, my friendship is not it so please quit with the fronting.
  • gns
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yeah that's not cool. whenever i get approached for my number i inform them i'm married/not interested, which is usually followed by them asking me if i can have friends (rolls eyes), and i just say "i doubt my husband would appreciate that." don't see what the point of giving your # out like that if your married unless your trying to creep

this is what i'm stuck on. i got a chicks number totally unaware of her marital status, when i called is when i found out she was married. To be fair when i got the digits she gave me a hint something was up, i just thought she might have a boyfriend but nahh....shawty married.

now of course my female fam told me do not pass go....advice which a young grimy gns wouldnt have taken, but now im older dont really care for the drama.

but what goes through a females head who does this.....is there anyway way she gave me the number, really just expecting to be friends??????????
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH A MARRIED WOMAN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES..........It's NEVER worth it.

If she really was interested in ONLY friendship on a purely innocent level, then you would be becoming friends with her husband too. My wife has 2 pretty close male friends that she was cool with before we ever were together. They're both single dudes too. She never was involved with either of them, yet, if they want to kick it they contact me first most of the time.......and we all hang out. I have NO suspicion about these cats at all........but if she all the sudden met some dude for the first time that she wanted to "befriend" .......that sh*t would be inappropriate, no matter how you look at it.

T/S if you still want to get involved with this chick, that's on you........nothing good will come out of it.
    She already showing signs of severe emotional instability........not to mention catigorical disloyalty.

PEACE
  • gns
    edited July 2011
    Options
    DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH A MARRIED WOMAN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES..........It's NEVER worth it.

If she really was interested in ONLY friendship on a purely innocent level, then you would be becoming friends with her husband too. My wife has 2 pretty close male friends that she was cool with before we ever were together. They're both single dudes too. She never was involved with either of them, yet, if they want to kick it they contact me first most of the time.......and we all hang out. I have NO suspicion about these cats at all........but if she all the sudden met some dude for the first time that she wanted to "befriend" .......that sh*t would be inappropriate, no matter how you look at it.

T/S if you still want to get involved with this chick, that's on you........nothing good will come out of it.
    She already showing signs of severe emotional instability........not to mention catigorical disloyalty.

PEACE

lol i dig, but as i said im way past petty ? like this, just tryna pic at the ladies brains. Some women are naive enough to give out their number thinking everythings innocent, but if cat makes it clear this isnt about friendship....wth woman.

anyway....

Hey ms. marley u arent married are u?
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's not cool for a married woman to give out her number to no dude. That's totally disrespectful to her husband...
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited July 2011
    Options
    do you also get hit with the "you can't have friends?" line when you decline a guy that approaches you. i swear 9 times outta 10, it never fails.

I just say I have enough friends. Not married btw, just a boyfriend.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited July 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Hey ms. marley u arent married are u?

No I am not. I do respect relationships just the same as marriages though. After all, the relationship prior to the marriage and that foundation built on is what even leads to getting married.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    She's up to no good.
  • gns
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    She's up to no good.

welp it's 2 bad she's married, cause she had a fat ole ass
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Damn.. I mightve gotten the same married girls number this weekend..

Funny cause I didnt know she was married when I asked her for her number... She started laughing.. I was like "oh, ok thats dope.." then I switched the subject.

then I was about to leave and she still insisted on exchanging numbers.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Females in relationships do that stupid ? .
  • gns
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Damn.. I mightve gotten the same married girls number this weekend..

Funny cause I didnt know she was married when I asked her for her number... She started laughing.. I was like "oh, ok thats dope.." then I switched the subject.

then I was about to leave and she still insisted on exchanging numbers.

how she looked?
  • gns
    Options
    So this ? just gonna not tell me how she looked?
    smh
    smh-bunk-from-the-wire.gif?w=320
  • gns
    Options
    lol @ power room
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Inappropriate, inconsiderate and disrespectful.

Cosign!!

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broads gone choose regardless. It's only a problem when the guy is tryna get the digits from them.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would think the collective opinion on this would be pretty obvious.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    She's up to no good.

Why u assume that?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »

I'm outchea reacting to my own posts.

GOAT!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would think the collective opinion on this would be pretty obvious.

yeah, but we know y'all lying...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoes give out numbers everyday
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If I had a penny for every time I heard that BS line I'd be ranked alongside Gates as the wealthiest.
    Friends my foot! It's all part of the plotting to make their way in. It's so phony, we both know what it is, my friendship is not it so please quit with the fronting.

i ask them one of two questions if they ask me that. 1) would u be asking me to be friends if i was unattractive? and 2) how would you appreciate it if you were my man? the second one always shuts them up cuz they know they wouldn't want that ? to happen to them

lol that cracks me up, I hate when chicks think just cuz I try to bag you, I think ur attractive, ive pressed chicks I thought was ugly before off the fact they body was nice, or they looked like a jump and I knew I wouldnt have to put in any work to beat....word.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i ask them one of two questions if they ask me that. 1) would u be asking me to be friends if i was unattractive? and 2) how would you appreciate it if you were my man? the second one always shuts them up cuz they know they wouldn't want that ? to happen to them

lol that cracks me up, I hate when chicks think just cuz I try to bag you, I think ur attractive, ive pressed chicks I thought was ugly before off the fact they body was nice, or they looked like a jump and I knew I wouldnt have to put in any work to beat....word.

I don't know whether to cosign or goat this ism.....
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    AP12 wrote: »

I'm outchea reacting to my own posts.

GOAT!

Stop using my "sad" schtick yo....pay homage by sending my inbox a ? , or asstounding pic of ur derriere, or just refrain from using that lingo. With love and peace.. *no Empress*