What's next for Big Sean?

Options
1235»

Comments

• DayDay34
    DayDay34 Members Posts: 1,771
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol. big sean>j.cole its finalized. ? wait until this mixtape drops lol.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    he's only sayin that cuz he's hot at the moment, not cuz he's special. Believe it or not, jay said the same thing about juve at one point, now look where he at.

Not that I care about a Jay-Z co-sign but Juve had a good run homie...That's a good 5 album career which is above average.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Not that I care about a Jay-Z co-sign but Juve had a good run homie...That's a good 5 album career which is above average.

That's what im sayin. from 98-04, he was the ? . It was '99, when juve was the hottest ? in hip hop period, that jay hopped on the "Ha" remix and was sayin how he was hot and ? wit him. Now that he's not relevant anymore, do you still hear him sayin dat? The point i was makin is that the only reason he c/s Big sean is cuz he's buzzin rite now. You ain't hear him sayin that he was the best new rapper out last year when "Bullshittin" flopped and he came out wit ff3.
  • MrGuns
    MrGuns Confirm Email Posts: 526
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So I'm focused, they try to throw me off track
    But they just hurdles, I'm marathoning
  • DetroitBoi313
    DetroitBoi313 Members Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That's what im sayin. from 98-04, he was the ? . It was '99, when juve was the hottest ? in hip hop period, that jay hopped on the "Ha" remix and was sayin how he was hot and ? wit him. Now that he's not relevant anymore, do you still hear him sayin dat? The point i was makin is that the only reason he c/s Big sean is cuz he's buzzin rite now. You ain't hear him sayin that he was the best new rapper out last year when "Bullshittin" flopped and he came out wit ff3.

Big Sean has known Jay-z since 07. Big Sean was in the studio with Jay-z and Kanye for years. Trust Jay-z knows who Big Sean is.

2s64kyr.jpg 2007
  • idoitforhiphop10
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Big Sean has known Jay-z since 06. Big Sean was in the studio with Jay-z and Kanye for years. Trust Jay-z knows who Big Sean is.

2s64kyr.jpg 2006

Than why he never said none of this in 06 than? CUZ HE WASN'T HOT. u naive if you don't think jay c/s a ? cuz he's buzzin. Why u think it took him 3 years to finally get on a song wit Lil Wayne? Wayne was baitin Jay for years.
  • DetroitBoi313
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Than why he never said none of this in 06 than? CUZ HE WASN'T HOT. u naive if you don't think jay c/s a ? cuz he's buzzin. Why u think it took him 3 years to finally get on a song wit Lil Wayne? Wayne was baitin Jay for years.

True but at that time Big Sean wasn't even signed to Def Jam. Why would he cosigned him?
  • idoitforhiphop10
    edited July 2011
    Options
    True but at that time Big Sean wasn't even signed to Def Jam. Why would he cosigned him?

But he was signed to def jam in 07-08, when Jay was still there. He could've mentioned him than. Atleast u a rational fan of big sean. So i can respect ur posts.
  • DetroitBoi313
    edited July 2011
    Options
    But he was signed to def jam in 07-08, when Jay was still there. He could've mentioned him than. Atleast u a rational fan of big sean. So i can respect ur posts.

True but L.A Reid signed him not Jay-z.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    DayDay34 wrote: »
    lol. big sean>j.cole its finalized. ? wait until this mixtape drops lol.

lmao at "its finalized"
    Cole World 9/27
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Im still not seeing whats great about him. And IMO he has potential to be the next Fab or something of that nature....but no bigger.
  • DayDay34
    edited July 2011
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    lmao at "its finalized"
    Cold World 9/27

cold world lol.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    DayDay34 wrote: »
    cold world lol.

...........whooops!
  • DayDay34
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol at ? banging that finally famous album all day today. told ? if they listen to j.cole. lol at them saying that ? is wack as ? . lol at one of them calling him albino monkey . ffoe