Grown and Sexy Sexy Summer of 2011 Pic Thread

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Kai just made me think.The reason why he is so over the top with religion is because he is a DL ? .He is over compensating for his ? tendencies with all the Jesus talk.

Say it ain't so jack!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you need 2 move son!

I bet you be in church talkin like a black surfer ' ? is narly dude" whoaaaaa like jesus is the total savior buuuuuuuuddddddyyy!!

No doubt at the bolded!

"Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence." Jeremiah 51:6

When the call to flee goes out, I will be headed out of this country. And my destination will be Israel. You got to get there if you want to be part of the remnant that will be spared from the face of the serpent (Revelation 12) in the wilderness. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    ? always got his chest out and ? lol...? put that ? away and put on a collar.. at ? taking pics with the chicks that work there and ? while the rest of us just trying to get some ? wings..

6fbapu.jpg

Here's another one!
    And another one! {biggie voice}
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    smh nice pics J!

Thanks A!!!!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    yeah i agree wit pupu. gotta respect the brotha, rather have him on the corner spreadin the message of ? , than on the corner spreadin ? . but i gotta admit douwant2go2heaven?, that pic wit u out there in the purple v-cut shirt, not a good look bruh.

kinda hard to take u serious preaching the word, when u got your man cleavage out. lol.

I receive what you said my brother. It get's a little hot though here in Cali, so at times I have to relax a few buttons so that I can breathe. Especially when I'm filled with the spirit and proclaiming the word of ? . But thanks for the words of wisdom. ? prosper you.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yo don't let these hoes put you down you doing something better in life then them.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    Yo don't let these hoes put you down you doing something better in life then them.

No doubt my dude. All I can do is love them back. ? bless you my friend.
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't consider myself "religious", but I have been walking with the Lord for about 5 years now. He saved me from my ? addiction in 2006, so ever since than I have been pressing toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of ? in Christ Jesus. Amen.

Congrats man. Addiction ain't no joke.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Here's another one!

DoUwant2buttonyoshirtnigga?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Blazin.......

That ? sweet as sugar... I knew blazin was a ?

im ? yet you actually searched for this saved it uploaded and posted it??? how does that work you walking oil spill. ? how can anyone as ugly as you even try to roast anyone lol. i mean really kids in atl prob wear navy suits and dress up as Dro for Halloween.
  • John_Blazini
    edited September 2011
    Options
    6fbapu.jpg

Here's another one!

them some bad as chicks b.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Dead.

I shall return in 3 days
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

aaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOOD ONE! HAHAHAHA...

THE BEST JOKE ON HIS SO FAR!
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    im ? yet you actually searched for this saved it uploaded and posted it??? How does that work you walking oil spill. ? how can anyone as ugly as you even try to roast anyone lol. I mean really kids in atl prob wear navy suits and dress up as dro for halloween.

.. Let me know when u say something funny
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    well the guys always say the want a female poster than can dish it right back, i'm just giving them what they want.

and might i say, u look absolutely radiant in your avi, just beautiful

Cosign this whole ? ...
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the walking oil spill was funny so don't try and play that off.

it actually wasnt....

I guess since blazin is just so fukin corny, none of his jokes are funny 2 me
  • John_Blazini
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The walking oil spill was funny so don't try and play that off.
    He always says my jokes are corny yet post ? like this "yo teeth aint got nothign to do with that scripture... Chile please... And dont come out the house like that no mo with some powder blue crocks and a purple "rhythm nation" blouse! "

I told that ? his military job title was Jet fuel it was hard for him to give me props lol....
    I'm creative with my insults this ? is a template poster "ol this ol that"..

This charcoal ? is one sunny day from becoming ashes Dro stand in front of a fan and ? your self ? lol.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    He always says my jokes are corny yet post ? like this "yo teeth aint got nothign to do with that scripture... Chile please... And dont come out the house like that no mo with some powder blue crocks and a purple "rhythm nation" blouse! "

I told that ? his military job title was Jet fuel it was hard for him to give me props lol....

This charcoal ? is one sunny day from becoming ashes Dro stand in front of a fan and ? your self ? lol.

/Wipes tears from eyes

Good stuff
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    Options
    he always says my jokes are corny yet post ? like this "yo teeth aint got nothign to do with that scripture... Chile please... And dont come out the house like that no mo with some powder blue crocks and a purple "rhythm nation" blouse! "

i told that ? his military job title was jet fuel it was hard for him to give me props lol....

This charcoal ? is one sunny day from becoming ashes dro stand in front of a fan and ? your self ? lol.

dam ? .. U mad cause i aint give you my approval?
    Hhahahahah

this ? just spilt his guts out!...

Anyway... I did tell you that jet fuel joke was funny!

You need to see a shrink cause you got some emotions u need 2 get out of your system!
  • John_Blazini
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dam ? .. U mad cause i aint give you my approval?
    Hhahahahah

this ? just spilt his guts out!...

Anyway... I did tell you that jet fuel joke was funny!

You need to see a shrink cause you got some emotions u need 2 get out of your system!
    lmao not the emotional poster response... nah fam just pointing out the hate. i mean when its all said and done in real life you're ugly ? you dont just play ugly online lol. it's all jokes to me. you know how I do.
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmao not the emotional poster response... Nah fam just pointing out the hate. I mean when its all said and done in real life you're ugly ? you dont just play ugly online lol. It's all jokes to me. You know how i do.

bytch im cute..

Tall dark and handsome
  • John_Blazini
    edited September 2011
    Options
    bytch im cute..

Tall dark and handsome
    you dont believe that ? ..... ? dont believe that Kimi please dont give this ? false hope.
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you dont believe that ? ..... ? dont believe that kimi please dont give this ? false hope.

says the mixed ? with his 4head skin wrinkled as f@c

man sit yo ass down somewhere
  • John_Blazini
    edited September 2011
    Options
    says the mixed ? with his 4head skin wrinkled as f@c

man sit yo ass down somewhere
    Lmao my mix- Cape Verdian, AA, Native American
    You- grill scraping, left over asphalt and engine crud...
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lmao@ The beefs in this ? .....
This discussion has been closed.