A different look at field ? /house ?

Options
Monizzle
Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
edited July 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
? acting like being a field ? was rebellious and ? . All field ? did was help make money for the white man so really does that make field ? a "house ? " or a uncle tom? I mean a ? in the house is making dinner or helping the white man clean but that ? isn't helping the white mans income. If you really wanna be an uncle tom wouldn't you work in the field and do manual labor that white people are going to make thousands of dollars?

Arent the real "field ? " or most revolutionary/notable slaves the ones who ran away. The ones who say "nah ? this im living my own life." Arent the real pioneers the ones who left the plantation NOT forgetting about their brothers enslaved but advocating for them and connecting with white people who wanted to abolish slavery. Fredrick Douglass was not a field ? but how he talked to lincon helped at least disband slavery legally despite future jim crow and sharecropping. Yes i know slavery was not entirely ended on compassion but Douglass was a ambassador for black people.

I see the same issue today with "field negros" who just like the real ones a few centuries ago allow themselves to fund the white mans power by being paranoid about it. The ones who put ammo in the white mans pocket by blaming dicrimination for 100% of the reason they are failures as apposed to maybe discrimination only being 50% of it and the other 50% is fighting to defy odds statistics etc. Yes there is allot of ? we still go through being black anywhere in the world and trying to find every single possible form or discrimination and being paranoid about it is enslaving our minds.

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL

this guy here is gonna stir up theories on who he is
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Monizzle wrote: »
    ? acting like being a field ? was rebellious and ? . All field ? did was help make money for the white man so really does that make field ? a "house ? " or a uncle tom? I mean a ? in the house is making dinner or helping the white man clean but that ? isn't helping the white mans income. If you really wanna be an uncle tom wouldn't you work in the field and do manual labor that white people are going to make thousands of dollars?

Arent the real "field ? " or most revolutionary/notable slaves the ones who ran away. The ones who say "nah ? this im living my own life." Arent the real pioneers the ones who left the plantation NOT forgetting about their brothers enslaved but advocating for them and connecting with white people who wanted to abolish slavery. Fredrick Douglass was not a field ? but how he talked to lincon helped at least disband slavery legally despite future jim crow and sharecropping. Yes i know slavery was not entirely ended on compassion but Douglass was a ambassador for black people.

I see the same issue today with "field negros" who just like the real ones a few centuries ago allow themselves to fund the white mans power by being paranoid about it. The ones who put ammo in the white mans pocket by blaming dicrimination for 100% of the reason they are failures as apposed to maybe discrimination only being 50% of it and the other 50% is fighting to defy odds statistics etc. Yes there is allot of ? we still go through being black anywhere in the world and trying to find every single possible form or discrimination and being paranoid about it is enslaving our minds.

Wow... it's appearent that the whole house ? /field ? analogy went completely over your head. smh