edited September 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Who you got?

Comments

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    easily Stephen Curry, Curry will be even better once he gets the chance to be the man

if i was curry, i'd do a chris webber and try to leave after my rookie season, lmao
    that team plays NO defense
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Tyreke Evans....20/5/5 and he did it all season.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Tyreke Evans....20/5/5 and he did it all season.

he had the green light to be the guy from the start
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Curry, his upside is way more than Evans. And Im pretty sure his basketball IQ is allot higher too cuz that ? grew up around the game.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Curry, but i'm biased. both are gonna be in alot of all star games
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Curry, his upside is way more than Evans. And Im pretty sure his basketball IQ is allot higher too cuz that ? grew up around the game.

LMAO at that statement
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm rolling with Curry
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Curry, thats an easy decision to me
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Even I can go to Golden State and average 20ppg. I gotta go with Evans.
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Is this Hamburgers you from the old IC...the one who was beefin with Muffins?

I will go with Tyreke Evans because his team plays some sort of defense and if in Nellie's system he would easily average more shots and ppg.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    its tough but imma go with curry. evans is nice but he will dribble the air out the ball. curry will get u assist and he can shoot the ball plus he clutch
  • R.D.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Is this Hamburgers you from the old IC...the one who was beefin with Muffins?

I will go with Tyreke Evans because his team plays some sort of defense and if in Nellie's system he would easily average more shots and ppg.

Evans does take more shots and his team is worse than the warriors
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i'll take curry. i can see people saying the same things about evans in 3 years that they say now. i think curry will put in the work to improve and if they can get rid of ellis, he'll only get better. smh @ them turning down that mayo+thabeet deal
  • one_manshow
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Evans does take more shots and his team is worse than the warriors

Sacramento has beaten some big name teams this season and have challenged the Lakers in all season meetings so far this season.

Evans and Curry both shoot 46% from the field

Evans averages 20/5/5 (last guy to that in his rookie season was Lebron) while Curry averages 16/4/5
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sacramento has beaten some big name teams this season and have challenged the Lakers in all season meetings so far this season.

Evans and Curry both shoot 46% from the field

Evans averages 20/5/5 (last guy to that in his rookie season was Lebron) while Curry averages 16/4/5

Evans was a starter, getting starters minutes from game 1, you should know Don Nelson doesnt even like to play rookies, so Curry didnt start out as a starter with bigtime minutes...so that fact that he brought his averages up to there is great, not to mention Monta Ellis is a ballhog when they are in the game together which takes away shots from Curry
  • one_manshow
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Evans was a starter, getting starters minutes from game 1, you should know Don Nelson doesnt even like to play rookies, so Curry didnt start out as a starter with bigtime minutes...so that fact that he brought his averages up to there is great, not to mention Monta Ellis is a ballhog when they are in the game together which takes away shots from Curry

Your right Ellis does jack up alot of shots but there is no doubt his growth as a player will be impacted for how long Ellis states in G-state. Its just surprising that everyone who said Curry doesn't mention his weaknesses as a player like his turnovers and shot selection in the 4th have caused them the games they could have won. Obviously he will become better with time but right now Evans is the better complete player.
  • R.D.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How is Evans better than a player(Curry) who not only gets his but is making his teammates better on the court
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'll take Evans.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    tyreke all day
    20, 5, and 5 every nite
    when his jumpshot becomes consistent, he's gonna b unstoppable

this and tyreke brought his team back by 35 points!!!! and another game he sscored like 9 points n 2 mins n the fourth to win a game....its hard for a teams point guard to try n guard him....curry shoot as many shots as he wants yall know nellie system......run n gun no defense
  • Max.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    nellie has to play curry b cuz that team has random nbdl nigggas whos that ? amare dunked on tolliver??? never heard of dude...
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Evans aint ? with Steph and enough with this system ? if he took a thousand shots a game and made 3 like Monta then you could plead your case but he shoots a good percentage and that would translate to any teams system.
  • Max.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Curry averages 16/4/5 barely started hooping this january or febuary

tyreke averages 20-5-5 all season numbers dont lie