If ? truly exists, it has to be at LEAST half evil

Options
kingblaze84
kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Am I wrong? Maybe I'm listening to too much Tyler the Creator lately but any ? that presides over a planet with as many genetic diseases, chaos, bad weather patterns, and motherloads of other problems has to be at least 50% evil.

I was watching Animal Planet and asked myself, why would a GOOD ? purposely design so many animals to eat its other living creations? That's as evil as anything I can think of. Humans can eat plants and veggies, true, but some animals can't. Some animals can only survive by eating other living things (or dead things, but who really wants to eat a maggot infested body?).

Isn't a ? that purposely made so many animals PREY and so many other animals PREDATORS at least half evil? I'd say 100% but there are many great things about life too.

Comments

• Mellow Hype
    Mellow Hype Members Posts: 916
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You look like the type to act out the things Tyler the Creator raps about.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with ? ? ? forbid." Romans 9:14

"Now let the fear of the LORD be upon you. Judge carefully, for with the LORD our ? there is no injustice or partiality or bribery." 2 Chronicles 19:7

"So listen to me, you men of understanding. Far be it from ? to do evil, from the Almighty to do wrong." Job 34:10

"proclaiming, "The LORD is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him." Psalm 92:15
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with ? ? ? forbid." Romans 9:14

"Now let the fear of the LORD be upon you. Judge carefully, for with the LORD our ? there is no injustice or partiality or bribery." 2 Chronicles 19:7

"So listen to me, you men of understanding. Far be it from ? to do evil, from the Almighty to do wrong." Job 34:10

"proclaiming, "The LORD is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him." Psalm 92:15

man is characterizing ? here, not ? himself. It's not straight from the horses mouth.
  • darnold
    darnold Members Posts: 191
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I want you to know, when it comes to believing in ? - I really tried. I really really tried. I tried to believe that there is a ? who created each one of us in his own image and likeness, loves us very much and keeps a close eye on things. I really tried to believe that, but I gotta tell you, the longer you live, the more you look around, the more you realize...something is ? -UP. Something is WRONG here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is NOT good work. If this is the best ? can do, I am NOT impressed. Results like these do not belong on the resume of a supreme being. This is the kind of ? you'd expect from an office temp with a bad attitude. And just between you and me, in any decently run universe, this guy would have been out on his all-powerful-ass a long time ago. [George Carlin, from "You Are All Diseased".]
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    man is characterizing ? here, not ? himself. It's not straight from the horses mouth.

"Every word of ? has proven to be true. He is a shield to those who come to him for protection." Proverbs 30:5

And with that being the case. Your date with Him will not be missed. I pray that you have your garment!
  • wink_da_god
    wink_da_god Members Posts: 169
    edited July 2011
    Options

comes down 2 faith...

to believe n scripture u have 2 believe the premise that ? is all powerful and will and can do anything 2 accomplish his will

scriptures r supposed to be inspired from ? directly through his spirit.

to t/s:

the way the world is now is not how ? intended. ? does not preside over the earth currently

isiah 11:6-8 gives insight n2 a world in which ? presides over..."wolf will reside with the male lion, calf and the maned lion, little boy will lead them all. cow and bear will feed together, lion will eat straw like a bull. baby will play with a cobra and they will do no harm" paraphrased 4 u but i welcome u 2 read 4 yaself bred
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • wink_da_god
    edited July 2011
    Options
    darnold wrote: »
    I want you to know, when it comes to believing in ? - I really tried. I really really tried. I tried to believe that there is a ? who created each one of us in his own image and likeness, loves us very much and keeps a close eye on things. I really tried to believe that, but I gotta tell you, the longer you live, the more you look around, the more you realize...something is ? -UP. Something is WRONG here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is NOT good work. If this is the best ? can do, I am NOT impressed. Results like these do not belong on the resume of a supreme being. This is the kind of ? you'd expect from an office temp with a bad attitude. And just between you and me, in any decently run universe, this guy would have been out on his all-powerful-ass a long time ago. [George Carlin, from "You Are All Diseased".]

you're lost bruh
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "Every word of ? has proven to be true. He is a shield to those who come to him for protection." Proverbs 30:5

And with that being the case. Your date with Him will not be missed. I pray that you have your garment!

It's not the WORD of ? , it's the WORD of MAN. ? didn't narrate ? and it was written.

Also, where's the proof that it's proven to be true? Is that even true?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's not the WORD of ? , it's the WORD of MAN. ? didn't narrate ? and it was written.

Also, where's the proof that it's proven to be true? Is that even true?

The proof is in the pudding so to speak. Do you know Him?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Am I wrong? Maybe I'm listening to too much Tyler the Creator lately-
    problem detected
  • Mellow Hype
    Mellow Hype Members Posts: 916
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    I think this somes it all up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

? ! i was rick roll'd.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Word, I've always viewed "? " and "evil" as being pretty similar.

Like with the "not existing" part, and the "being a man-made concept" part.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    “Is ? willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing?
    Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him ? ?”

-Epicurus
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Am I wrong? Maybe I'm listening to too much Tyler the Creator lately but any ? that presides over a planet with as many genetic diseases, chaos, bad weather patterns, and motherloads of other problems has to be at least 50% evil.

I was watching Animal Planet and asked myself, why would a GOOD ? purposely design so many animals to eat its other living creations? That's as evil as anything I can think of. Humans can eat plants and veggies, true, but some animals can't. Some animals can only survive by eating other living things (or dead things, but who really wants to eat a maggot infested body?).

Isn't a ? that purposely made so many animals PREY and so many other animals PREDATORS at least half evil? I'd say 100% but there are many great things about life too.

What is good; what is evil that we can say we know it in respect to ? ? Though you are stating what we normally see as bad, this only scratches the surface. No one thinks of the things we consider "good" actually producing an evil or being evil.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You look like the type to act out the things Tyler the Creator raps about.

LOL.....do I look like a wannabe serial killing dude with a Dracula fetish? Or do I just look angry? Maybe I should put up a smiley faced pic of myself. I've heard that here before.....ah ? it dont care. But nah I wouldnt do all that bad stuff, although I've done some pretty harsh things to my enemies in the past. And some other stuff lol
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The proof is in the pudding so to speak. Do you know Him?

Dude, really? The pudding has had a million double dippers, flavor has changed one too many times.

You have no PROOF. You can never prove anything you've claimed true about ? or the bible, you just keep on cheering the same old cheer man.

Honestly, if there was straight up proof for gods existence, I wouldn't be saying what I say or believe. (well, to an extent)

There's so many things that can be argued against ? and it's religions it's ridiculous. If it was true, and no other truth existed then we would know through physical proof and whatever else. Fact, there is no proof that directly points to ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    I think this somes it all up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Damn And.....I never thought you'd troll one of my threads lol. Ur still my ? though

**Still playing Rick Roll as we speak**
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Word, I've always viewed "? " and "evil" as being pretty similar.

Like with the "not existing" part, and the "being a man-made concept" part.

You may very well be right. But one thing always stops me from being completely atheist (I feel somewhat agnostic now but not completely), and that's the thought of this whole world seemingly being designed.

What an incredible coincidence humans all have similar DNA and similar characteristics....doesnt that seem designed? The world has many imperfect things, but even in our flawed universe we still see some magnificent and incredible things, like the stars or auroras burealis. Again, I see the rationality of atheism but this world seems so designed.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    problem detected

He's one of the best rappers talent wise alive right now. But yeah hes sick in the head, no worse than Eminem though.
  • kids in america_
    kids in america_ Members Posts: 213
    edited July 2011
    Options
    According to the ‘bible ‘? ’ created 'evil'.
    "That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside Me, I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, AND CREATE EVIL: I the LORD do ALL THESE THINGS" (Isaiah 45:6-7).
  • wink_da_god
    edited July 2011
    Options

what translation says that? my bible sure doesnt
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dude, really? The pudding has had a million double dippers, flavor has changed one too many times.

You have no PROOF. You can never prove anything you've claimed true about ? or the bible, you just keep on cheering the same old cheer man.

Honestly, if there was straight up proof for gods existence, I wouldn't be saying what I say or believe. (well, to an extent)

There's so many things that can be argued against ? and it's religions it's ridiculous. If it was true, and no other truth existed then we would know through physical proof and whatever else. Fact, there is no proof that directly points to ? .

Ye must be born again Vibe!
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options

I've always known that. It's one of the reasons I stay away from the Bible. Too contradictory......
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wink_da_? wrote: »
    what translation says that? my bible sure doesnt

The Bible I used to read says that. In an ironic way, the Bible actually proves my point LMAO.