Make a Bold prediction.........

Options

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LSU will win the BCS championship.

LA Tech will win the WAC next year then move to the conference USA.

Drew Brees will retire from the Saints with another ring.

Chris Paul will be a Hornet in three years.

The Braves will be WS champs.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Bold prediction:

Kobe will win 3 more rings before its all said and done and he retires.

i cant say that all 3 will be with the lakers, but i think he will try to hold on longer than jordan did when he played with the wizards.

i dont think kobe will retire, wait some years and comeback. im sure he's going to play thru even if l.a moves on and rebuild.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    by 2012 ? gonna be saying andre berto has been the most ducked fighter in boxing for the past 5 years.....

lakers win another championship,

lebron james has a scandal

the AFC north will bethe toughest division in football this year
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lakers aint winnin the chip this year,That aint really bold if you watch ball

Ben sheets will be the hottest name at the trade deadline and a contender will get him

A major blockbuster trade will happen in the nba in july after several overhyped FA's resign

Wrong,wrong,wrong
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    by 2012 ? gonna be saying andre berto has been the most ducked fighter in boxing for the past 5 years.....

lakers win another championship,

lebron james has a scandal

the AFC north will bethe toughest division in football this year

Berto is definitely 1 of my favorite boxers right now to, what I really wanna see is...what big-name fighter is gonna want to step in the ring with him?!
  • MillzOG
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wrong,wrong,wrong

lmao, that whole statement was wrong
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jets will it all in 2010.

? is mad already b.....
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jets will it all in 2010.

? is mad already b.....

truthiness post
  • MillzOG
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LT will retire with 2 super bowl rings...

how many years did he sign with the Jets?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the cowboys will win the superbowl
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Berto is definitely 1 of my favorite boxers right now to, what I really wanna see is...what big-name fighter is gonna want to step in the ring with him?!

all i know is that ? grabbed a vacant title and been a B-list fighter in the division at best.. the fight with shane fell apart cuz of the earth quake.. cotto shoulda signed to fight him.. but he on some other ? with top rank and bob's crooked ass right now... but it's bout to start looking more and more like berto nation gonna be on that ? "berto's getting ducked" ? ...

i called this ? back in 2008
  • MillzOG
    edited July 2010
    Options
    all i know is that ? grabbed a vacant title and been a B-list fighter in the division at best.. the fight with shane fell apart cuz of the earth quake.. cotto shoulda signed to fight him.. but he on some other ? with top rank and bob's crooked ass right now... but it's bout to start looking more and more like berto nation gonna be on that ? "berto's getting ducked" ? ...

i called this ? back in 2008

I dont wanna go ahead and say I also called in 08, ? it looks like im just tryna agree with you lol...but the 1st time I saw Berto fight I felt like he'd be a star.

Cotto is smart for not fighting him though, ? Berto woulda beat the ? outta him and Cotto is trying to get himself backup to the top tier fighters.
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I dont wanna go ahead and say I also called in 08, ? it looks like im just tryna agree with you lol...but the 1st time I saw Berto fight I felt like he'd be a star.

Cotto is smart for not fighting him though, ? Berto woulda beat the ? outta him and Cotto is trying to get himself backup to the top tier fighters.

i can't lie, i'd be shocked if berto beat the ? outta cotto.. but cotto is suppsoedly intersted in fighting some dude name vanes.. which perplexes me cuz i never heard of dude until they said cotto is supposed to be fighting him
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Kobe is going to win his 2nd mvp and 3rd finals mvp
  • MillzOG
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i can't lie, i'd be shocked if berto beat the ? outta cotto.. but cotto is suppsoedly intersted in fighting some dude name vanes.. which perplexes me cuz i never heard of dude until they said cotto is supposed to be fighting him

Cotto cant handle the hand speed, anytime I hear about Berto-Cotto, I remember how Pacman beat Cotto up based off of pure handspeed ? he wasn't punchin him hard. I never heard of that Vanes ? either though, Cotto should've been tryna get his revenge on Margarito, instead Margarito gon fight Pacquiao now I think.
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Cotto cant handle the hand speed, anytime I hear about Berto-Cotto, I remember how Pacman beat Cotto up based off of pure handspeed ? he wasn't punchin him hard. I never heard of that Vanes ? either though, Cotto should've been tryna get his revenge on Margarito, instead Margarito gon fight Pacquiao now I think.

when i see berto recovers from a hard punch thron by a legit welter, my impression of him might change.....

but dude just ain't never been tested IMO.. his toughest fights were agins mops
  • MillzOG
    edited July 2010
    Options
    when i see berto recovers from a hard punch thron by a legit welter, my impression of him might change.....

but dude just ain't never been tested IMO.. his toughest fights were agins mops

good point, which is why I was ? when he canceled the fight against Shane Mosley (although I respect his reason for doin so)
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    when kobe retires the lakers are gonna get durant
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    when kobe retires the lakers are gonna get durant

i can see that happeneing.. but phil will be gone by then...
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    by thanksgiving, CS will regularly have around 100 users browsing this forum
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i can see that happeneing.. but phil will be gone by then...

phil gon be dead by then
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Florida State winning the BCS Title......
  • MillzOG
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    by thanksgiving, CS will regularly have around 100 users browsing this forum

cosign. .
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Miami Heat goes down in 6 to Boston Celtics in the 2011 Eastern Conference Finals.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Tim Tebow will be the full time starting qb of the Broncos by the end of the season