Yo Gave himself an appreciation thread hahahahaha

dont hate dude because you aint makin moves
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    goobs wrote: »
    dont hate dude because you aint makin moves

not hatin hoecake ur the one sendin ? thru ? inboxes on facebook beggin to come to ya shows ?
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yo Gave himself an appreciation thread hahahahaha

...lmfao...

7020_873319164368_13733206_49720368_6165479_n.jpg
  • goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    not hatin hoecake ur the one sendin ? thru ? inboxes on facebook beggin to come to ya shows ?

lets get this straight ? i dont beg nobody to do ? fagboy.the only reason you got a message is because i invited your ? ass ? ,because if i didnt send your sucka ass a invite then wouldn't have got a message about my show ? .......so ease the ? up ? and take your ass to school matter of fact go sharpen your rap skillz so ? cant stop clownin you on the ic because you think ? is really feelin that ? you call rap but they really tryin to tell you to put the mic down.
  • BlackAX410
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lets get this straight ? i dont beg nobody to do ? fagboy.the only reason you got a message is because i invited your ? ass ? ,because if i didnt send your sucka ass a invite then wouldn't have got a message about my show ? .......so ease the ? up ? and take your ass to school matter of fact go sharpen your rap skillz so ? cant stop clownin you on the ic because you think ? is really feelin that ? you call rap but they really tryin to tell you to put the mic down.

LMFAO ? ? 43-26 let it go and the JEFF AXEL interview thread that got close to 4,000 views says otherwise but nobody likes me???? ? a few days ago ? roasted ya ass on tinychat these "IC ? " dont feel YOUR ? and since u dislike me so much why are u inviting me to ya show??? now that's sucka ? if i dont like somebody im gonna completely ignore em
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol at "goobs the mixtape king"
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LMFAO ? ? 43-26 let it go and the JEFF AXEL interview thread that got close to 4,000 views says otherwise but nobody likes me???? ? a few days ago ? roasted ya ass on tinychat these "IC ? " dont feel YOUR ? and since u dislike me so much why are u inviting me to ya show??? now that's sucka ? if i dont like somebody im gonna completely ignore em

i dont do tinychat whatever the ? that is,and far as the interview on the ic ? that ? is fake boy try doin a live interview like front street,myown boss,magazine 33 and radio nation.not some fake ass internet forum that only ic ? read and you still drillin dat 43-26 ? ? ,imma tell you like this once your diss went viral and over 1000 views b4 promotion then your numbers can count.i was just being funny by inviting you to my show boy thats why i invited you ? dont think i did it because i like you and like i said b4 i dont give a ? if a ? on the ic dont like my music ? only you give a ? about that ?
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol at this ?

because i am the mixtape king,how many rappers you know on the ic with that many features on mixtapes
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol at "goobs the mixtape king"
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i am the king
  • BlackAX410
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i dont do tinychat whatever the ? that is,and far as the interview on the ic ? that ? is fake boy try doin a live interview like front street,myown boss,magazine 33 and radio nation.not some fake ass internet forum that only ic ? read and you still drillin dat 43-26 ? ? ,imma tell you like this once your diss went viral and over 1000 views b4 promotion then your numbers can count.i was just being funny by inviting you to my show boy thats why i invited you ? dont think i did it because i like you and like i said b4 i dont give a ? if a ? on the ic dont like my music ? only you give a ? about that ?

? stop lying i saw you puttin Go Crazy on twitter nd facebook stop puttin on a front phony Tony you was pushin it hard nd ya hoe ass had it playin in the background of ya interview You were the same ? who got mad cuz my boys were semi goin in on u nd u challenged us to a fight, u said in another video that you'd ? me those are the few reasons why iont like ya muthafuckin government cheese sammiches for dinner ass your ? ass claim u was just trynna be funny iont ? like you ? dont send nuthin to my inbox dont even mention my name it's clear we'll never get along dont invite me to another ? show,?
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? stop lying i saw you puttin Go Crazy on twitter nd facebook stop puttin on a front phony Tony you was pushin it hard nd ya hoe ass had it playin in the background of ya interview You were the same ? who got mad cuz my boys were semi goin in on u nd u challenged us to a fight, u said in another video that you'd ? me those are the few reasons why iont like ya muthafuckin government cheese sammiches for dinner ass your ? ass claim u was just trynna be funny iont ? like you ? dont send nuthin to my inbox dont even mention my name it's clear we'll never get along dont invite me to another ? show,?

if you think i was then i was but its cool though but its funny how you dont like a person you never met its crazy and far as the interview goes the dude who did the interview heard it and wanted to use it in the video ? so dont think i just offered it he wanted to use it......to show the world how bad i exposed you ? .frontin ? you the same ? said he be selling cd's when nobody heard of you ?
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options

i bet you did ? thats why i said b4 promotion ? if you can read
  • BlackAX410
    edited July 2011
    Options
    if you think i was then i was but its cool though but its funny how you dont like a person you never met its crazy and far as the interview goes the dude who did the interview heard it and wanted to use it in the video ? so dont think i just offered it he wanted to use it......to show the world how bad i exposed you ? .frontin ? you the same ? said he be selling cd's when nobody heard of you ?

wat the ? did you expose????????? and iont like you cuz u challenged me to a fight over an internet beef when i initially told u it wasnt personal but u got super E-thug sayin ya'll need to come out to moco so i can show u a DC ass whoopin and you was talkin bout comin to my hometown fightin me nd shootin me nd ? thats why iont like you. and I said I sell CD's in MY AREA you dumb ? just like nobody heard of me in moco nobody has heard of you in Harford County who the ? u think u are wat u think u bigtime muthafucka??? my ? Don went to a website for pg nd DC rappers nd we aint see ya name u the one frontin nd u aint expose nuthin bout JEFF AXEL hoecake
  • BlackAX410
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i bet you did ? thats why i said b4 promotion ? if you can read

Ya ? didnt get over 1,000 views alone u was pushin ? hard on twitter nd facebook if YOU can read thats wat i said
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ya ? didnt get over 1,000 views alone u was pushin ? hard on twitter nd facebook if YOU can read thats wat i said

ok if you say so like ? dont watch youtube ? get real
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wat the ? did you expose????????? and iont like you cuz u challenged me to a fight over an internet beef when i initially told u it wasnt personal but u got super E-thug sayin ya'll need to come out to moco so i can show u a DC ass whoopin and you was talkin bout comin to my hometown fightin me nd shootin me nd ? thats why iont like you. and I said I sell CD's in MY AREA you dumb ? just like nobody heard of me in moco nobody has heard of you in Harford County who the ? u think u are wat u think u bigtime muthafucka??? my ? Don went to a website for pg nd DC rappers nd we aint see ya name u the one frontin nd u aint expose nuthin bout JEFF AXEL hoecake

? you trippin ? im on alldmvhiphop.com,dmvhypetown.com and dmvtmz.com oh and im on tripleteamentertainment.com so i dont no where the ? you homeboys lookin like i said im never frontin ? i move cd's all over i just didnt reach hartford yet ? but im comin boy
  • BlackAX410
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? you trippin ? im on alldmvhiphop.com,dmvhypetown.com and dmvtmz.com oh and im on tripleteamentertainment.com so i dont no where the ? you homeboys lookin like i said im never frontin ? i move cd's all over i just didnt reach hartford yet ? but im comin boy
    This the last ? time ima address u today cuz i got ? to do later ? stop frontin if u dislike me so much dont talk to me dont invite me to nuthin dont mention my name nd i'll do the same if this wreckless talkin keeps up i might have to break out another video that'll leave u butthurt nd wantin u to fight me again FOH lls
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This the last ? time ima address u today cuz i got ? to do later ? stop frontin if u dislike me so much dont talk to me dont invite me to nuthin dont mention my name nd i'll do the same if this wreckless talkin keeps up i might have to break out another video that'll leave u butthurt nd wantin u to fight me again FOH lls

who the ? you think you talkin to ? you must want to beef ? frontin for what and for who ? your trippin homeboy
  • BlackAX410
    edited July 2011
    Options
    who the ? you think you talkin to ? you must want to beef ? frontin for what and for who ? your trippin homeboy

lmfao I said wat i had to say wit no retraction if you dislike me so much dont mention my name dont interact wit me at all nd stop gettin butthurt at ya LAUCE u took during our battle nd continue to make ya lil music oh yea nd im checkin that back to the drawing board ? to see if it got subliminals cuz i kno how u like to get down
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yall ? trippin ill eat ya both alive, no jive...
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? kills...........