The Official Curtis 50 Cent Jackson Super Thread...

Options
lets_get_it_homie
lets_get_it_homie Members Posts: 149
edited January 2012 in The Reason
so 150k? FW, damn fif thats what happens when you sleep and become redundant in your raps.

LMAO 150k. this is a fallin off of vanilla ice proportions

Comments

• The Illest Corpse
    The Illest Corpse Members Posts: 402
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Album sales don't make an artist. WTF it's almost 2010 get the f*ck over it herb. 50 cent is worth half a billion what you worth.

And you saying his name, so how did he fail if you still saying his name, and I'm not even a fan.
  • lets_get_it_homie
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Album sales don't make an artist. WTF it's almost 2010 get the f*ck over it herb. 50 cent is worth half a billion what you worth.

And you saying his name, so how did he fail if you still saying his name, and I'm not even a fan.

he was a rapper who ridiculed other rappers sales, going on live radio and tv downin ? sales, its karma, and homie he aint worth half a billion, i dont hold sales as a fail on any other rapper, he made his bed now you can jump in it with him
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited December 2009
    Options

i c/s this post fully but 50 did get a taste of his own medicine by talking and makin fun of otha rappers sales
  • The Illest Corpse
    The Illest Corpse Members Posts: 402
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Man, ? you aint even convincing brah. This is Hip Hop not country we compete, wrong choice of words if anything on your part.

We respect this whole artform as a whole so your next post sharpen that ish up, don't disrespect.

He a failure? Sucker you a failure.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Only a ? would actually think that 50cent is a failure smh. That man is successful period
  • gak7
    gak7 Members Posts: 406
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol @ 50 doing what you all wanted, but to turn around like a ? and ? about it.
    lol @ ? doing what ? do. this forum will always be the same.

? a 50 cent..but even more. ? a ignorant broke ? ? about a rapper.

LOL i love this place
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited December 2009
    Options
    50 sold way less than I thought he would sell but in the scheme of things 150k is still good numbers in this current climate. However 50 once sold a million copies in a week, so to go from that to selling 150 k is a disappointment.
  • lets_get_it_homie
    edited December 2009
    Options
    50 stans stay united.

its gravy, keep livin in the past 50 cent has been trash since 2005, the public has now caught on i mean rick ross outsold him, it dont get worse then that, unless gucci sold 120k then that would be worse to think you only have 30k more fans then gucci maine, the worst rapper alive.
  • lets_get_it_homie
    edited December 2009
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    50 sold way less than I thought he would sell but in the scheme of things 150k is still good numbers in this current climate. However 50 once sold a million copies in a week, so to go from that to selling 150 k is a disappointment.

150k is NOT good numbers especially for 50 and the climate aint that bad mary j and some other artisits have sold well over 300k FW in the last couple months.

50 getting his just desserts, ja rule aint ever put up that weak numbers
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hard to be a fail when you worth so much money
  • lets_get_it_homie
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ToWn_? wrote: »
    hard to be a fail when you worth so much money

as a rapper and his legacy in hip hop it will now be in the same light as mc hammer and vanilla ice. FAIL
  • lets_get_it_homie
    edited December 2009
    Options

keep saying u aint a stanley, u are, u aint fooling no one n!gger
  • 5th Letter
    edited December 2009
    Options
    150k is NOT good numbers especially for 50 and the climate aint that bad mary j and some other artisits have sold well over 300k FW in the last couple months.

50 getting his just desserts, ja rule aint ever put up that weak numbers

Rap music isn't selling like it used to and only the super big names like Jay, Kanye, TI etc doing big numbers, then after that you have artists that sell 100k plus and thats considered a success, because of all the low sales. Artists like Jada, and Ross did 150K and those were considered successes. So yeah 150 for 50 Cent is a disappointment but in this climate its still a success.

Another reason for 50's low sales is because people just weren't feeling him anymore.
  • lets_get_it_homie
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Rap music isn't selling like it used to and only the super big names like Jay, Kanye, TI etc doing big numbers, then after that you have artists that sell 100k plus and thats considered a success, because of all the low sales. Artists like Jada, and Ross did 150K and those were considered successes. So yeah 150 for 50 Cent is a disappointment but in this climate its still a success.

Another reason for 50's low sales is because people just weren't feeling him anymore.

50's name is still in the same elk as jay kanye and ti and wayne, ? he sold more then all of them, jay been doin it for ever and still did 400k fw, 50 done fell off after 4 or so years, he never evolved as an artist, he wont ever be in anyones top 25 whos opinon mean something
  • 5th Letter
    edited December 2009
    Options
    50's name is still in the same elk as jay kanye and ti and wayne, ? he sold more then all of them, jay been doin it for ever and still did 400k fw, 50 done fell off after 4 or so years, he never evolved as an artist, he wont ever be in anyones top 25 whos opinon mean something

You're right though.
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited December 2009
    Options
    when u go on tyra banks show got 25 grand in back pocket like its nothin u can never fail
  • 5th Letter
    edited December 2009
    Options
    when u go on tyra banks show got 25 grand in back pocket like its nothin u can never fail

The same reason why Nas "lost" despite all the money and notoriety he has.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    50 cent stay losing, so i guess...Rick Ross wins again
  • lets_get_it_homie
    edited December 2009
    Options

money has nothing to do with it, he is a failure as a rap artist, he wont ever be to 20 DOA, yeah he got rich, so did hammer and other flash in the pan rappers, he ridiculed actual rap legends about sales during 04-06, now he cant outsell rick ross, he is a redundant rapper he hasnt evolved as an artist and hasnt stood the test of time like a nas or jay z (2 people he is insanly jealous of) (artistically)
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I swear bugsmonkey muuunkey azz groupiez is dumb az fuukk da muuuunkey lost!....just let da duuuuunkey take his l fuuuk woodface $$$$ that ? aint got nuttin 2 du wit musik muuuunkeyz.....& cuuuuuuuuuurtis just lost again cuz yung moneyz group lp sold mo then tos aka talez of snitchz da 1st wk da duuunkey stay losin!....
  • 5th Letter
    edited December 2009
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    I swear bugsmonkey muuunkey azz groupiez is dumb az fuukk da muuuunkey lost!....just let da duuuuunkey take his l fuuuk woodface $$$$ that ? aint got nuttin 2 du wit musik muuuunkeyz.....& cuuuuuuuuuurtis just lost again cuz yung moneyz group lp sold mo then tos aka talez of snitchz da 1st wk da duuunkey stay losin!....

smh.......
  • lets_get_it_homie
    edited December 2009
    Options

**plays welcome back cotter theme music**
  • gee757
    edited December 2009
    Options
    smh.......

wat up jamacia wat u smh fa?...im only speakin factz da muuuuunkey lost!...lol

hey letz get it homie good thread...
  • 5th Letter
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wat up jamacia wat u smh fa?...im only speakin factz da muuuuunkey lost!...lol

hey letz get it homie good thread...

You gotta switch up your posting style Gee. Its hard to read.
  • gee757
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you gotta switch up your posting style gee. Its hard to read.

well u know that aint happenin lol....i h8 da fact that u cant even type n all capz lol