Obama Administration Declares "Open Season" On Dispensaries

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Social Lounge
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Mellow Hype
    Mellow Hype Members Posts: 916
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? the gov't. Get high.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lame
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I bet there is a more sinister reason for such an act. I bet they are trying to tie up the loose ends to make it harder to get it else were so they can become the suppliers then make it legal and tax the ? out of it. Makes sense.. It's a bold chess move.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I bet there is a more sinister reason for such an act. I bet they are trying to tie up the loose ends to make it harder to get it else were so they can become the suppliers then make it legal and tax the ? out of it. Makes sense.. It's a bold chess move.

Im not a conspiracy theorist, but you are absolutely right.

And its not even a conspiracy. Its better for US the tax payer b/c it would mean billions of dollars out of the hands out of the dealers, who give nothing back, and into the pocket of the govt. (roads, bridges, etc.)

Plus im not even a smoker and i know the best product is the medicinal stuff, they would easily monopolize the market
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The govt hasn't been on the side of the American people for a long time now, and Obama's policies aren't helping either.

Every single time someone tries to make me like Obama, ? like this convinces me I'm making the right choice disliking him.

Obama= Bush's 3rd term.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The govt hasn't been on the side of the American people for a long time now, and Obama's policies aren't helping either.

Every single time someone tries to make me like Obama, ? like this convinces me I'm making the right choice disliking him.

Obama= Bush's 3rd term.

Sadly I find myself in the same Boat, Democrat and Fepublican most of the times the only difference is what they Publically say to our faces, Because behind closed doors they share the same agenda of Divide, Conquer and Control...