Most underrated/most overrated luxury car brands

Options

Comments

• GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I just inherited a 92 beamer. Insurance at liability is going to $120.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    buicks are nice, my girl almost got one, they are really well equipped and reliable machines

audis are not so much, Audis, VW, BMWs, them ? are nice to lease for the first few years, but they have a lot of electrical problems, if you have the money to maintain a good warranty or maintenance, go for it, but they got more issues than they are worth according to my car dealer
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? , them Buicks roll forever....I got relatives with Buicks that are 20 years old and they still going strong lol...They have come up in recent years.....

Mercury's are decent, too, I'm thinking about looking at a Grand Marquis soon.....

Even though I don't think they're considered luxury cars, I still want an Chevy Impala for some reason lol
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    someone doesn't know what the ? they are talking about...
    each manufacturer has a luxury fleet...
    nobody cares what your opinion is on what you think a car is worth... especially since you contradicted yourself...
    you pulled a shenco....

Did you really just mention me in a thread that has nothing to do with me in a sub-forum that I had no idea even existed? Word son? Hop off my ? you bottom-dweller
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shut your ? ass up, the ? pulled some ? that reminded me of you, so i called like i saw it.

take your pokemon loving ass on somewhere you ? cry baby. i swear to ? , if i ever come across you in real life im stabbing you in the face.

What I tell you about your anger boy? Calm your nerves first before you address me
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? keep acting like i can't find you... keep it up... i'll make a key ring out of every sphincter in your body..

lmao you're so serious on the internet
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jaguar...overrated...
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    ? , them Buicks roll forever....I got relatives with Buicks that are 20 years old and they still going strong lol...They have come up in recent years.....

Mercury's are decent, too, I'm thinking about looking at a Grand Marquis soon.....

Even though I don't think they're considered luxury cars, I still want an Chevy Impala for some reason lol

I heard them old Impalas are MUCH better.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    Jaguar...overrated...

Yeah, even if I had a lot of money, I don't think I would trust a Jaguar.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I heard them old Impalas are MUCH better.

Those old Impalas are super hard. I wish I could find a decent one from the 90's to drive around that I could afford.....The new ones are pretty good, but the older Super Sports are killing those......
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Overrated: BMWs & Range Rovers

Underrated: Lexus & Audi
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I like these Acura ZDX's ,but they not worth 50k

1931Y.02.jpg

1931Y.05.jpg

FX50 is nice as ? too

P3871.jpg

P3871.16.jpg
  • Hustlers Ambition$
    Hustlers Ambition$ Members Posts: 245
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Most underrated : Lexus and Acura....both are FILLED with great tech and more reasonable than other brands. Very reliable compared to other luxury cars as well.

Overrated: Range Rover : very stylish but lack of luxury options and features ? me off sometimes.

Also for anyone saying BMW is overrated....needs to drive a good one. (*No offense*) There is no car on the road that rides like one of those. I have a 750 and its an exhilarating experience anytime I set foot in it.

Id like to give a recommendation to BMW's little brother lol Audi....because they have stepped up BIGGGGG time in the past few years.
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Rangerovers and Hummers are over rated fo sho.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Most underrated : Lexus and Acura....both are FILLED with great tech and more reasonable than other brands. Very reliable compared to other luxury cars as well.

Overrated: Range Rover : very stylish but lack of luxury options and features ? me off sometimes.

Also for anyone saying BMW is overrated....needs to drive a good one. (*No offense*) There is no car on the road that rides like one of those. I have a 750 and its an exhilarating experience anytime I set foot in it.
    Id like to give a recommendation to BMW's little brother lol Audi....because they have stepped up BIGGGGG time in the past few years.

im not sure if u new 2 riding 7 series, but there r the WORST BMWs....people like u gas these big stupid ass cars up. u need to look up the issue wit those cars(*No Offense*)..SMDH.......S550 ETHERS>>>7 series so does Audi A8, big Jaguar and Lexus
    50-cent-bert-seseme%20-street-1255767376g.gif&sa=X&ei=rxVCTsiMK8rX0QGk1IysCQ&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNE9qS3fUYswQJuWiLhHZe20V3yuLA
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited August 2011
    Options
    louis rich wrote: »
    im not sure if u new 2 riding 7 series, but there r the WORST BMWs....people like u gas these big stupid ass cars up. u need to look up the issue wit those cars(*No Offense*)..SMDH.......S550 ETHERS>>>7 series so does Audi A8, big Jaguar and Lexus
    50-cent-bert-seseme%20-street-1255767376g.gif&sa=X&ei=rxVCTsiMK8rX0QGk1IysCQ&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNE9qS3fUYswQJuWiLhHZe20V3yuLA

I just finished reading some reports about BMW and it sounds like a car that's all looks, no action. I wouldn't trust it.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I just finished reading some reports about BMW and it sounds like a car that's all looks, no action. I wouldn't trust it.

I have one, and I don't have a lot of problems from it
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    louis rich wrote: »

I disagree champ

my 750 is GOAT LOL

as far as mercedes vs. BMW, mercedes stay in the shop way more vs. BMW

every ? I know with a benz stay talking about how they ? always in a shop

and most ? complaining about BMWs don't take care of them properly :shrugs
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Juguar and Rangerover.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    s0j0urner wrote: »
    Underrated, its not even funny:
    1-aston-martin-closed.jpg

side note: congrats on your new job, happy for ya!

WHOA!!!!!!!! I didnt even know the 4 door joints were out!
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I disagree champ

my 750 is GOAT LOL

as far as mercedes vs. BMW, mercedes stay in the shop way more vs. BMW

every ? I know with a benz stay talking about how they ? always in a shop

and most ? complaining about BMWs don't take care of them properly :shrugs

True ? story. ESPECIALLY mercedes suv's
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE