Has anyone here ever smoked Salvia? How can I get some in New York?

Options
kingblaze84
kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in The Social Lounge
Anyone? I was listening to a radio station yesterday and they were talking about different herbs, and several callers talked about the glories of salvia. It sounded like a really interesting experience, so I wana try some. Anyone know any stores in New York City or good, decent places to order online? I'm dead serious on trying this. If I shouldn't, tell me why.

Comments

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    highly unrecommended . puts you way out of your mind. never tried it, and never will.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    try it, why not, its a short lived buzz, how much damage could done in 10-15 min?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »

LMFAO..that muthafucka literally went through the window..oh ? .
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    people will always find a reason to act extreme, that said Salvia is not a trip like some over exaggerate it to be. It is simlar to a nitrous high and last about 15 minutes if you smoke it and about a hour if you drink it in a tincture. It is a interesting experience which is easily enjoyed here on best coast not sure how or where you would get it in NYC maybe order it online or something like that...
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »

Salvia does that to you?? gotdamn, that ? is like Angel Dust :(
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    people will always find a reason to act extreme, that said Salvia is not a trip like some over exaggerate it to be. It is simlar to a nitrous high and last about 15 minutes if you smoke it and about a hour if you drink it in a tincture. It is a interesting experience which is easily enjoyed here on best coast not sure how or where you would get it in NYC maybe order it online or something like that...

Good post

@ the bolded, i would hope so.
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yep tried it and it was great. It should not be abused and the state only lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes. If they don't sell it in a tobacco shop in NY (do they have tobacco shops there?) You kind find it online. My ex ordered some from online and it was actually cheaper and you can get either the dried leaves for tea or the little packets for smoking.

[video=google;4829797616419921428]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4829797616419921428&q=Sacred+Weeds[/video]

Salvia divinorum has a long and continuous tradition of religious use by Mazatec shamans, who use it to facilitate visionary states of consciousness during spiritual healing sessions. Most of the plant's local common names allude to the Mazatec belief that the plant is an incarnation of the ? Mary, with its ritual use also invoking that relationship.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I tried it a few times.TBH its nothing more than a novelty, its not addictive and the high is short lived like about 10-15 minutes. When I smoked it all I did was laugh uncontrollably(I literally couldnt stop myself) and I had this weird light head feeling, then the good feeling you get from drinking but it doesnt last very long. I would look for it in any head or tobacco shop but its kind of sketchy because it got banned in a few states about 2 years ago. IDK why ? not dangerous at all. I just want to know where I can find some DMT/Iowaska(sp?), then it'll be on and popping.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I ordered some online yesterday, I'm getting a ounce worth by Wed or Thursday.

I'm gonna be wildin out Miley Cyrus style lol. I'm mad the high doesnt last longer than 10 to 15 min, did anyone notice any lingering effects after those 15 minutes???
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And if I smoke 2 joints worth of the stuff, will I get double the experience? Or is everything over after those 15 min?
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I tried it a few times.TBH its nothing more than a novelty, its not addictive and the high is short lived like about 10-15 minutes. When I smoked it all I did was laugh uncontrollably(I literally couldnt stop myself) and I had this weird light head feeling, then the good feeling you get from drinking but it doesnt last very long. I would look for it in any head or tobacco shop but its kind of sketchy because it got banned in a few states about 2 years ago. IDK why ? not dangerous at all. I just want to know where I can find some DMT/Iowaska(sp?), then it'll be on and popping.

DMT? What's that??
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And if I smoke 2 joints worth of the stuff, will I get double the experience? Or is everything over after those 15 min?

lol you dont roll it up dude one hit and your gone you gotta use a bowl if you roll it up you'll waste everything after the first hit cuz you wont know where your at and def wont be holdin a joint
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    lol you dont roll it up dude one hit and your gone you gotta use a bowl if you roll it up you'll waste everything after the first hit cuz you wont know where your at and def wont be holdin a joint

Wow lol, so if I roll anyway, get ? up and drop the joint, wait for the high to be over, than smoke again, would I get blown all over again??
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Don't ? with that ? .

Trust me

I've seen ? trip but a Salvia trip is weird as ? don't even associate with them cats only dudes i know that ? with Salvia over by me are real real druggies like Shrooms and ? X

ya man don't/never will get down like that stay with that pretty green bud ya feel me?
  • Gucci da Cincere
    Gucci da Cincere Members Posts: 164
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wow lol, so if I roll anyway, get ? up and drop the joint, wait for the high to be over, than smoke again, would I get blown all over again??

you can only take one or two hits. it only takes 30 seconds for it to take effect but when you feel it you real deal feel it dependin on the strength. if you dont want a high that can control your thoughts and movements then dont do saliva or atleast do a weak dosage before you move up to the high power ?

smokin a joint really aint that smart when it comes to salvia your gonna take way more hits that you need to plus you might burn yourself,couch,carpet
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited July 2011
    Options
    definately smoke that ? in a one hitter, its not made to be smoked in a roll up nor will you get the desired affect
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you can only take one or two hits. it only takes 30 seconds for it to take effect but when you feel it you real deal feel it dependin on the strength. if you dont want a high that can control your thoughts and movements then dont do saliva or atleast do a weak dosage before you move up to the high power ?

smokin a joint really aint that smart when it comes to salvia your gonna take way more hits that you need to plus you might burn yourself,couch,carpet

That last sentence makes sense, I'll get a pipe tmw before I smoke it. I'll update ya'll and let ya'll know how I react to this ? . A part of me does wana smoke it in joint form cuz I;m afraid of letting anything get complete control of my movements and thoughts. I can be a control freak so I'm still a little hesitant to use a pipe or ? , Either way my bro will assist me in case I go nuts
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Don't ? with that ? .

Trust me

I've seen ? trip but a Salvia trip is weird as ? don't even associate with them cats only dudes i know that ? with Salvia over by me are real real druggies like Shrooms and ? X

ya man don't/never will get down like that stay with that pretty green bud ya feel me?

Weed will always be number one in my heart, and I'll likely leave salvia alone once this ounce is finished off, IF i finish it off. I may end up selling it off once get blown once or twice. Really, I only wana try it cuz its legal and supposedly its a cousin of marijuana. Anything related to weed deserves to be tried at least once in my opinion.

Aside from weed I've only tried ? twice (when I was 18). I thought about doing DMT a couple of times but after doing some research, I decided thats way too trippy for me. I'll never do any of the hard drugs, ever.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^^ ain't NJ in the process of making medical weed legal up there? ? will be on for you if so then. But I'm move to cali TX ain't ever changing ? .
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Find out for yourself
  • Mellow Hype
    Mellow Hype Members Posts: 916
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Call around. Its legal so it shouldnt be hard.
  • Thehighmaster
    Thehighmaster Members Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Tried it, it was dissapointment..not worth the exuberant amount it cost..but if want to try it get it at a smoke or head shop..
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I ordered some online yesterday, I'm getting a ounce worth by Wed or Thursday.

I'm gonna be wildin out Miley Cyrus style lol. I'm mad the high doesnt last longer than 10 to 15 min, did anyone notice any lingering effects after those 15 minutes???

LOL Have a nice trip my man. Yeah, like the other cats said, it doesn't really work the same smoking the leaf. It has to be a water ? so that you can smoke the fumes. BUT since you are getting an ounce, blaze up a fatty and tell us what it is like. Also, I suggest that you get someone to spot you. I did that ? alone one time and staggered my ass into the bathroom laughing and tripping over ? . When it wore off I was in the bathtub. Also, immediately put the ? /waterpipe down after taking a big hit and lean back on the couch, you don't want to break the glass or burn your ? because once it takes effect you ain't there anymore. You are on some Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds type ? .

Have fun and be safe! Oh yeah I was bumping some Lord Quasimoto when I did it that ? was nice.

Maingirl gave me a nice experience.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You kno you gotta youtube the reaction, the SL demands it. Have your girl tape that ?