Beyonce's Dad: I Didn't Steal from My Daughter!

Options
thesynthesis
thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
Beyonce's dad has filed legal papers which now explain why the singer fired him as her manager -- he claims she's under the impression he stole lots of money from her, and say it's a bad rap.

Mathew Knowles claims Live Nation Entertainment wanted desperately to sink its fangs into Beyonce's 2011 world tour. According to the docs, Mathew claims Live Nation told Beyonce that Mathew "had stolen money from Beyonce on her most recent tour or otherwise taken funds that [he] was not entitled to."

Mathew claims Live Nation was effective, because Beyonce had her law firm conduct an audit, and the law firm concluded Mathew had indeed pilfered money from her. Beyonce then fired him.

Mathew claims after he was canned, Beyonce hired a manager who had worked as a former exec at Live Nation and maintained a relationship with the company.

Mathew insists the theft accusations by Live Nation are false, and he wants the judge to give him the right to take depositions of various people at Live Nation, to determine just how they concluded he was a thief.

Comments

• thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    a ? gave u birth, build you, give up his life for u, and made u a success and u throw him to a side

reminds me of jay and dame
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Source, this better not be Mediatakeout or Bossip ? .
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    same ? who broke the mj story before anyone tmz
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hey, we will see. TMZ is still a gossip/entertainment site, not real news.
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    they usually are spot on with there stories and have a good team behind them unlike bossip and all the other ? ass gossip sites where u have some fat ? typing away from home

also i'm not sure why you find this so shocking?

you think she let him go for fun...

ironic her new album is being regarded as a flop
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The ? this gotta do with rap? I clicked this thread just knowing a rapper of some sort was gonna be involved. Instead, hair salon gossip ? . I aint even been here long and can say this anti- jayz ? yall dudes be on make yall look like some hoes fo real. Like damn take the panties off.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Tomp told us this would happen.....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    it has everything to do with rap

b is married to jayz and has made rap/r& records

if ? can make threads about faith evans and carmen, why shud beyonce be left out?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    a ? gave u birth, build you, give up his life for u, and made u a success and u throw him to a side

Dame Dash gave birth to Jay-Z and gave up his life for Jay? Really ? ?
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jay's fault?

well its funny soon as she got married, her pops gets the boot in just a lil over a year

the son in law/pops business ? never works out, specially since her pops is eating off his "lady money",
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options

always include a source when you post this type stuff ... also ... post it in the right section.... this has zero to do with hip hop
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dead@usmarin3 to the rescue
  • mamachilita
    mamachilita Members Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ups!! Excuse me wrong (
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b shud hire usmarin3 niga knows all about artist development and making ? stars
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    it has everything to do with rap

b is married to jayz and has made rap/r& records

if ? can make threads about faith evans and carmen, why shud beyonce be left out?

because the fiath evans ? was really about tupac and big ... and carmen wrote a book about her dealing with rappers ....

this is gossip about a rnb singer and her dad ... just because you think jay z had something to do with it dont make it hip hop

did jay z make any comments on it???
    this ? has nothing to do wit hip hop ... smh at you making a gossip thread
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    matt k is getting the last laugh though. her album would of sold 750-1M 1st week easily under his watch. this ? is sputtering out at 400K. this album WILL NOT go platnium. 400k in 2nd week are not good pop numbers. and yes ? beyonce is a pop artist. she dont show up to bet but her bleached skin ass is in the front row at mtv or anything that has to do with europe. britney spears washed up ass had a better 1st week than beyonce. nicki minaj 1st week was better than beyonce. beyonce is not even in the same league anymore with the ? in my avi. 1.5 ? million in one week takes prune juice ? on 300k 1st week. and what type ? is jay z to let white folks conspire, shame his family name (carter-KNOWLES right?), and steal an artist from a black man. jay z can ? all that overcharging ? for what they did to cold crush talk. ? aint nothing but a ? chess cat ? doing anything to be in the presence of whites. he all in that other video dressed up like cosby talking about he love art and music but he letting live nation tear up his OWN family and ? over his wife. the same ? they are doing to get bey will be the same ? they will do when they drop bey. and oh yeah ? they are going to drop her. matt k had a mouthpiece and presence about him that kept them white folks from ? her over at sony. ask wyclef. she would of been on blaque/b2k status if matt knowles wasnt an assertive manager.synth right. thats was her dame. its all good though. not only will he be eating from bey publishing for the rest of her career but he is finally starting to eat good from kelly now. beyonce will start to get the cold shoulder in the industry and since her husband is that mammal he will not go up to bat for for like her dad used to. i cant be too hard on beyonce she going through a lot. album FLOPPED, always on the road like a ? , NOT getting ? by her husband, no BABY or FAMILY.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well its funny soon as she got married, her pops gets the boot in just a lil over a year

the son in law/pops business ? never works out, specially since her pops is eating off his "lady money",

damn jay always ? up someone else hustle
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How could a Father and Daughter be going through ? like this lol.
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    matt k is getting the last laugh though. her album would of sold 750-1M 1st week easily under his watch. this ? is sputtering out at 400K. this album WILL NOT go platnium. 400k in 2nd week are not good pop numbers. and yes ? beyonce is a pop artist. she dont show up to bet but her bleached skin ass is in the front row at mtv or anything that has to do with europe. britney spears washed up ass had a better 1st week than beyonce. nicki minaj 1st week was better than beyonce. beyonce is not even in the same league anymore with the ? in my avi. 1.5 ? million in one week takes prune juice ? on 300k 1st week. and what type ? is jay z to let white folks conspire, shame his family name (carter-KNOWLES right?), and steal an artist from a black man. jay z can ? all that overcharging ? for what they did to cold crush talk. ? aint nothing but a ? chess cat ? doing anything to be in the presence of whites. he all in that other video dressed up like cosby talking about he love art and music but he letting live nation tear up his OWN family and ? over his wife. the same ? they are doing to get bey will be the same ? they will do when they drop bey. and oh yeah ? they are going to drop her. matt k had a mouthpiece and presence about him that kept them white folks from ? her over at sony. ask wyclef. she would of been on blaque/b2k status if matt knowles wasnt an assertive manager.synth right. thats was her dame. its all good though. not only will he be eating from bey publishing for the rest of her career but he is finally starting to eat good from kelly now. beyonce will start to get the cold shoulder in the industry and since her husband is that mammal he will not go up to bat for for like her dad used to. i cant be too hard on beyonce she going through a lot. album FLOPPED, always on the road like a ? , NOT getting ? by her husband, no BABY or FAMILY.

hahah true story

her numbers look bad this time around

soon as she got rid of her pops who put in hardwork for her and guided her to be successful her ? flops

who better to have than ur own flesh and blood lookin out for u,

she swapped him for some new manager and her album sales are down two folds, this is her worst album to date, and this is what happens when u are surrounded by yes men

jayz was obviously behind the move, i'm sure he had a few words for his wife

and i think this was the first time ever jay has earned more than his wife in a year......

b needs to get her daddy back on the team cuz her career has taken a battering compared to other pop artists ...gaga sold 3 times more than B
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »

the same Beyonce who has performed on the BET Awards more than any other artists ever?