Family full of ? haters!

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited July 2011 in The Social Lounge
I live alone, Pay all my bills, and i still catch ? hate from dirtbag as family members!

In june I had my graduation, and not one of these ? say anything nice, didnt even get a congrats

So this morning i was thinking, I got a good job, and i think i might go back for my masters, i posted on my facebook page

"thinking about going for my masters"

And this is what i got from 3 different family members

(Student for life eh) (Bookworm ass ? ) (6 years in school and how much money wasted)

Im sorry but i ? hate my family, they are the worst because none of these ? finished highschool and they knock me for trying to better myself.

I got a full-time job that pays well, I got no baby mammas, no drug habit, and everything ive ever got is because ive worked for it and yet I still ? got to be haters

Comments

• Mellow Hype
    Mellow Hype Members Posts: 916
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Haters gonna hate. Just laugh to the bank bruh.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You telling me you have no fam rooting for you? Mom, Pops, bros or sis? You need to elaborate on that.
    I mean if its the non-immediate family like Aunts, Uncles, Cousins then ? em and live by the mantra "success is the best form of revenge".
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Kobe on them ? , and use their hate as motivation.
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    get your paper mane

if you wont doing nothing with ya life would they be on ya side then nope

it fill go to come through and see a hater all up on you.

oh and when you get your paper thay gone be like he think he brand new. but imma translate that for you

what the really said was he doing good now and i wish i could do the same
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    I live alone, Pay all my bills, and i still catch ? hate from dirtbag as family members!

In june I had my graduation, and not one of these ? say anything nice, didnt even get a congrats

So this morning i was thinking, I got a good job, and i think i might go back for my masters, i posted on my facebook page

"thinking about going for my masters"

And this is what i got from 3 different family members

(Student for life eh) (Bookworm ass ? ) (6 years in school and how much money wasted)

Im sorry but i ? hate my family, they are the worst because none of these ? finished highschool and they knock me for trying to better myself.

I got a full-time job that pays well, I got no baby mammas, no drug habit, and everything ive ever got is because ive worked for it and yet I still ? got to be haters

Use your anger (yeah, you mad don't lie) as motivation, but don't late that anger consume you. Keep pushing and throw all that hate back in their face when they ask you for s__t. (And they will ask you, I know).
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "Really" ??? How you doing?? Lol
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just your blood, doesn't your family. Family help, encourage, and be there for u whenever. A lot of people don't like to see doing better than them. Shake it off, they'll come around when they looking for a handout. Lol
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    just cut 'em off? seems like a simple solution to me. just don't sweat it bruh. And anger is never a good thing, so, like ptnutz advised, don't let your anger get the best of you. Just cut 'em off if you have no oustanding ties to them or just limit your connection to them. that's what I'd do, my toleration for bs is almost nonexistent. Though cutting yourself from your family is hard for some people...

I've never put value in relation by blood. I have homies whom I consider true family and they have no ounce of blood relation. Respect/love is earned, not designated.