NCAA FB 2012 Rosters.........

Options
ya boi g
ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in IllGaming
Yo who knows a place where we can download the Rosters for NCAA FB(PS3)?

Im usually good at finding them online, but I haven't had any luck this year.

Gonna keep looking and if I find them I have have it up for roster share. But if anybody already has them holla at me.

Comments

• tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Yo who knows a place where we can download the Rosters for NCAA FB(PS3)?

Im usually good at finding them online, but I haven't had any luck this year.

Gonna keep looking and if I find them I have have it up for roster share. But if anybody already has them holla at me.

lol easy fam the game just came out 12 hrs ago....pretty sure it won't be up for a couple of days
  • ya boi g
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol easy fam the game just came out 12 hrs ago....pretty sure it won't be up for a couple of days

Yea I figured that, but last year some dude had them posted the same day. Say he had been working on them for a few months. Dont know how but he did..
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Desperately waiting on these rosters for PS3.
  • Michael_Malice
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I checked on Twitter and supposedly "buckeye02" has the rosters for PS3 ready. I haven't downloaded yet to check though.

Edit: Won't be done until the 16th.
  • Michael_Malice
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Okay this guy says he has full rosters with coaches. About to check.

PSN: billfathauer
  • Michael_Malice
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Anyone know how to add dreads?

What's up with that online Dynasty? We gonna get that ? poppin'?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Them ? got Maze and Richardson position switched. The attributes are assign to the wrong players. They need an update.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    PSN: Gamingtailgate
  • Michael_Malice
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    were those rosters legit

I would save it's about 95% since I had to do some tweaking such as my Freshman QB was slotted as a WR and one of my Freshman RB are not on the roster. It will have to work for now though.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • ya boi g
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I checked on Twitter and supposedly "buckeye02" has the rosters for PS3 ready. I haven't downloaded yet to check though.

Yea I already checked dude. Probably wait on him. I got the rosters from him last year after I downloaded them from someone else. buckeyes were better
    Okay this guy says he has full rosters with coaches. About to check.

PSN: billfathauer

What was his rosters looking like?
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    Options
    To get the rosters, go to Team Management, Roster Share, Download Roster and click on Download roster. When the Enter a Gamertag screen pops up, enter the name below and download your specific consoles roster.

Patrick Morty - For 360 Users
    gamingtailgate - For PS3 Users
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    To get the rosters, go to Team Management, Roster Share, Download Roster and click on Download roster. When the Enter a Gamertag screen pops up, enter the name below and download your specific consoles roster.

Patrick Morty - For 360 Users
    gamingtailgate - For PS3 Users

Props on this ... But I gotta say as person who finally got a PS 3 and whose been plaing NCAA Football on PS 2 the controls are totally different (that my only complaint)..(seeing as the controler is the same)
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Props on this ... But I gotta say as person who finally got a PS 3 and whose been plaing NCAA Football on PS 2 the controls are totally different (that my only complaint)..(seeing as the controler is the same)

yea the game changed all the controls bout 2/3 years ago. they cool except i don't like using the R for the defensive lineman to do swim moves or whtever.

gamingtailgate rosters are legit
  • ya boi g
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Gamingtailgate rosters are str8...... UGA is missing a few players though.
  • nujerz84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    One more thing what happend to the Division 1 AA teams?????????????
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    One more thing what happend to the Division 1 AA teams?????????????

Those teams haven't been in the series since they started putting this games on next generation consoles dating all the way back to when the game first came out on the 360 and Reggie Bush was on the cover.
  • nujerz84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Those teams haven't been in the series since they started putting this games on next generation consoles dating all the way back to when the game first came out on the 360 and Reggie Bush was on the cover.

? imo...takes away from the game feeling realistic . They still Have those teams in PS2.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? imo...takes away from the game feeling realistic . They still Have those teams in PS2.

why? who really wants to play with a division 2 school??? so do we also add division 3???
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Gamingtailgate rosters are str8...... UGA is missing a few players though.

ok no doubt

on that forum, they have a bunch of rosters updated down to a T, so those may suit you better. Changes include, uniforms, coaches, removing players (i.e Terrelly Pryor), and editing player ratings/preferences because EA routinely slurps players for no reason
  • ya boi g
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok no doubt

on that forum, they have a bunch of rosters updated down to a T, so those may suit you better. Changes include, uniforms, coaches, removing players (i.e Terrelly Pryor), and editing player ratings/preferences because EA routinely slurps players for no reason

Which site?
  • nujerz84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    why? who really wants to play with a division 2 school??? so do we also add division 3???

More realistic PS2 had the stadiums, mascots and uniforms of those teams PS3 couldnt do the same? ...there not division 2 its 1AA...every year they
    win games against division 1 and many after this year are moving up to division 1.
  • ya boi g
    edited July 2011
    Options

Yo I think buckeyes rosters are done. Havent tried to DL them yet but they said they have rosters that you can download now, and they plan on updating them and should have a final roster soon.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    Options
    More realistic PS2 had the stadiums, mascots and uniforms of those teams PS3 couldnt do the same? ...there not division 2 its 1AA...every year they
    win games against division 1 and many after this year are moving up to division 1.

but the anamoly of 1 team doesnt justify putting in an entire division...i get your point, put I rather them work on the gameplay

for example, why are players still gliding across the field??? this animation hasn't been fixed in 6-7 years.....
  • ya boi g
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok no doubt

Which site?

Never mind I just googled it and think I found the site.(Was being lazy)...... But I didnt see where they had updated them. I might just download the file again and see if anythings changed.

Did you see the custom covers they have on there? Might join just to ask for an AJ Green cover or something. Them ? cool though. I need to play around with photo shop and learn how to do that ? .