bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    **bumps funny thread**
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We been together for like 6 joints and to spice ? up I agreed that we could try swinging. I know there aint many married folks on here but im wondering if anybody idea where the best places I could look for folks that live that lifestyle. We did a google search last night but we wasnt really coming up with results and I aint tryna pay no ? membership fees nor am I using craigslist.

Just try chat room and forums with people who talk about swinging. I don't know where you live, but here in Seattle there is a free local newspaper called the Stranger that has listings of clubs and ? like that. Maybe your city has a newspaper like that too.

But I'm curious. Was swinging your idea, and are you really cool with your wife being ? by another dude??
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I couldnt do it. I couldnt be with my wife after knowing she with another dude.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You are a special person sir. I could never watch my girl get beat by another man. Just the thought has me ready ? somebody up
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    damn...i just read that she wanted an open marriage.

Lunch ? been orchestrating...
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    damn...i just read that she wanted an open marriage.

Lunch ? been orchestrating...

lmao "ol say it was ya cousin and turn out to be another ? you went to lunch with" type ?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    It was a threesome...she couldn't handle the way he was dicking me, and he couldn't handle the way I ? her....jealousy and trust issues ensued. The end.
    outta curiosity did you eat it?

ms. jones wrote:
    Yep.

ocean-s-twelve-matt-damon_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

This is my kind of ? . DISCLAIMER: Black Caesar in the case for this particular thread is not using the word "? " in a disrespectful, or insulting manner.

Pico I'm curious, would you or have you ever ate the yogurt box?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As funny as this thread is, if it makes you happy go for it. Just remember, true to the game pimps don't have problems with tricks ? their hoes, as long as they seeing the money. Word to Pretty Tony. Your mind as to be conditioned to handle something that like, and some men/women can't do that, but that's a whole other thread.

There are couples out there with an open marriage that are happy. So do what you do man. If you can handle it, go for it. Still watch the signs though. She brought it up, so she could be messing around on you already. Just peep game.
  • philly_soldier
    philly_soldier Members Posts: 329 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how long u been married my dude??

5 months. I know, not a long time.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Like I said friday she was like she been thinking bout an open marriage, we talked about it and i decided that was a lil extra. She wants to try new things with me that I aint down with so we compromised. We agreed that if we gonna go that route we gonna do it together. In a weird way I was impressed that she had the guts to tell me what she wanted up front. If somehow we end up not working out because of it then thats life, ill get over it

If your from the DMV area, try Bar Nun on U- Street. That's a swingers club if it's still open...

don't ask me how I know, I just know.

just out of curiosity, is your wife a security guard?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    so, your ? wanted to ? you in the ass... you was like nah... so she suggested an open marriage... and you suggested swinging?
    damn that sounds like a terrible "relationship"... you might be in denial about your chicks true intentions fam...

lol that sounds like the WOAT conversation

T/S I need you to break down the exact dialogue that your wife hit you wit. Don't skip a detail
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Open Marriage= Someone wants to ? other people besides the one they're with and not feel guilty about it or be called a cheater.

Compromise and decided to try swinging= Someone didn't want to smack the ? outta the one who wants an open marriage, or straight up leave. But don't want the other person to just go behind their back and start cheating, so they'll go along with it until the wrong ? comes around and lay the pipe on their wife.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    NOW....we done did everything we turned each other inside out, I turned my wife into a stone cold freak in fact she brought up the idea of open marriage but I wasnt wit it so we came to a middle ground, if we gonna entertain ? new ppl then we do it together.

It's a wrap for the marriage bruh. U officially share that girl whether you agree 2 a middle ground or not. No way in hell I'm agreeing to this type ? w/ wifey. As a man, I can see how this might be an appealing arrangement, but women generally aren't wired the same way as us. If yo girl is the one inquiring and initiating such convo, either u got a 1 in a millioin cool as chick or this is a sign of bad things to come.

EDIT:
    kevmic wrote: »
    Open Marriage= Someone wants to ? other people besides the one they're with and not feel guilty about it or be called a cheater.

Compromise and decided to try swinging= Someone didn't want to smack the ? outta the one who wants an open marriage, or straight up leave. But don't want the other person to just go behind their back and start cheating, so they'll go along with it until the wrong ? comes around and lay the pipe on their wife.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ He speaks truth
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's not something I'd ever been down for

but do you

I'm sure there are sex acts that I do that other's wouldn't so .........

:unno
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

licks her man's ass post.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The T/S wife brought up the open marriage idea..WOW...
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

licks her man's ass post.

lol

not that
  • Thehighmaster
    Thehighmaster Members Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    good luck with ? , etc... I aint worth your marriage and health dog.....but then again I don't really care
  • 797mrtemp797
    797mrtemp797 Members Posts: 181 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Not tryin yo knock your hustle, but the someone said it all in the first page. 6 years is a bit early to be looking into spicing things up homie. If thats ya thing, then do what you do man. We aint anyone to tell you otherwise. Just be safe about it ya know.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Don't do it.....? it may look like some couples are swinging when they having relationship problems, but its not what up:(
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I commend you for your decision and wish you the best of luck.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    It's a wrap for the marriage bruh. U officially share that girl whether you agree 2 a middle ground or not. No way in hell I'm agreeing to this type ? w/ wifey. As a man, I can see how this might be an appealing arrangement, but women generally aren't wired the same way as us. If yo girl is the one inquiring and initiating such convo, either u got a 1 in a millioin cool as chick or this is a sign of bad things to come.

EDIT:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ He speaks truth

Nah not even. It just aint how women think. If a ? says she wants an open anything its always every single time something shes already started doing, no matter what her excuse or 'reasons' are, shes really only speaking on it from that angle as an effort to relieve some guilt. This is a law of nature. T/S is going to find out 2 months from now that she was sucking off her 'friend'.

Add in the fact that a ? that cheats obviously doesnt care enough about you to modify her behavior for your benefit, so you kno she ? ? raw. I hope you enjoy your stay in Virginia t/s
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    I commend you for your decision and wish you the best of luck.

ahahahahahahahahhhaaaa

thread title, huruma's avi, and huruma's post = hilarious
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bruh Breh Bro.....

....Post More than just her face my dude...not enough

rofl
    I mean if you down to let your wife get hit, why not make some money off of it? Can't be giving it out for free, the word ? is so ? now a days you like her manager. You manage the ? .

real ? ?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We been together for like 6 joints and to spice ? up I agreed that we could try swinging. I know there aint many married folks on here but im wondering if anybody idea where the best places I could look for folks that live that lifestyle. We did a google search last night but we wasnt really coming up with results and I aint tryna pay no ? membership fees nor am I using craigslist.

www.slaveregister.com
    is what u really need
    just the 2 of u