Gop=evil?

Options
JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Social Lounge
do you feel the reason the debt hasnt been solved cause the GOP is angry that obama is president??

all the ? Bush has done to this country and we havent heard one time this country was in trouble

but when a black man becomes president and making strides now this country is suffering

do you feel they want Obama out of office so when he leaves ? will be right again

watch and see how right i am

and with all threatening with the Social Security Bs is making alot of people angry

it's deeper than politics

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nah, "evil" is a myth. Even using what's popularly considered "evil", the GOP is not "evil".
  • JadaRoss
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that's all that needs 2 be said, nevermind the debt ceiling (not literally of course)

While bloggers are sitting back hating on Lil' Wayne and his nowadays mediocre freestyle raps we're getting ? with no vaseline, word to Ice Cube

this^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    if morality isn't a myth how can evil be a myth?
    of course morality is subjective...
    that doesn't mean that there isn't a spectrum where as evil is on one end...
    The bolded pretty much explains how both "evil" and "morality" are myths.

Below are some definitions for my usage of "myth" in this context -
    3: a person or thing having only an imaginary or unverifiable existence
    3. any invented story, idea, or concept:
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No More or Less Evil then the Democrats or any other political group...
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No. I actually believe in some of their political views. Too bad its a party thats been corrupted and co-opted by people with social agendas.

If more minorities joined up they wouldn't be able to strictly cater to rednecks and closet racists.
  • JadaRoss
    edited July 2011
    Options

yeah but the gop is just too much

they want to rid of everything but the good things

they gonna do or try some ? that's gonna start a riot
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

this is the ultimate smart dumb ? copout (no offense).

There are differences - you can dislike one thing while acknowledging another thing is even worse.

No. I actually believe in some of their political views. Too bad its a party thats been corrupted and co-opted by people with social agendas.

If more minorities joined up they wouldn't be able to strictly cater to rednecks and closet racists.

this is the runner-up smart dumb ? copout - "well i know they don't have ? for us but maybe if we voted for em anyway they might start acknowledging our existence"
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »

this is the runner-up smart dumb ? copout - "well i know they don't have ? for us but maybe if we voted for em anyway they might start acknowledging our existence"

Actually.. thats exactly how politics works. If minorities weren't a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democratic Party they would have leverage over GOP tactics. Before the Civil Rights Act the Republicans were the party of Lincoln and they "gave a ? about us and acknowledged our existence." Southerners used to be Democrats and they jumped ship to the GOP after the legislation passed.

You act like being racist is limited to one political party. Step your game up.