Damn, Why they jus aint get Chris Daniels

Options
young law
young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Hade Vansen

hade_display_image.jpg?1308781112

It was Dec. 12, 2008, when a mysterious vignette aired on Smackdown for a character by the name of Hade Vansen, who--as Wikipedia puts it--had a gimmick similar to "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

Rumor has it that Vansen was scheduled to play a huge role on Smackdown right away, with his first major feud likely taking place against The Undertaker.

But, for some reason, the vignettes stopped just a couple weeks after they started, and Vansen never appeared on WWE programming.

In fact, he was released on Jan. 9, 2009, and one popular rumor is that Vince McMahon saw him backstage at a Smackdown taping, thought he was too small and called off his debut, which led to his release.

There's no confirmation of this, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Comments

• northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The pulled a Kizarny on him
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What is too small? Because if what Vince saw in this dude was too small, he'd done the same to Daniels. I went to a TNA show back in '07 and Daniels is a small dude. So how big/small is this Hade Vansen?

And how is it that Vince is hiring all these wrestlers without seeing them first? I'd like to know and see who I'm paying, because they are the pieces that make my machine go. Ray Charles had better sense to feel a woman's wrists to make sure she was his type before dating her, and Ray was blind, Vince has all his senses except for common sense.

And I hate when wrestling companies rip a gimmick from someone on the "indies" and try to remake it in their own light, only to ? it up. Why don't they just go for the originator; but in the sense of the WWE's/Vince's pride, they want to make their own talent, not use an already established character that has already built a name for himself. It's like the WWE wants to fail or complain that someone didn't fit the gimmick.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You seen him wrestle tho? really not that special...