The Official WWE Presents: Money In The Back 2011 (7.17.2011 @ PM ET)

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited July 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
The lank@ http://www.imhd.eu/

Official MITB Promo

Money in the Bank (2011) is a professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by WWE, which will take place on July 17, 2011 at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.[2][3][4] It will be the second annual Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

Matches

1 Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Alex Riley vs. R-Truth vs. The Miz vs. Evan Bourne vs. Jack Swagger Raw's Money in the Bank ladder match[8]
2 Kane vs. Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Heath Slater vs. Sheamus SmackDown's Money in the Bank ladder match[9]
3 Kelly Kelly (c) vs. Brie Bella Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
4 John Cena (c) vs. CM Punk Singles match for the WWE Championship. If Punk "leaves Chicago with the title", Cena will be fired.
5 Big Show vs. Mark Henry
6 Randy Orton (c) vs. Christian Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship. If Orton gets disqualified or the referee makes a "bad call", Christian automatically wins the title.

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This one of the best PPV lineups in a while, if only they would showcase the women who can actually wrestle.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • CM007
    CM007 Members Posts: 71
    edited July 2011
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

Matches

1 Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Alex Riley vs. R-Truth vs. The Miz vs. Evan Bourne vs. Jack Swagger Raw's Money in the Bank ladder match[8]
    2 Kane vs. Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Heath Slater vs. Sheamus SmackDown's Money in the Bank ladder match[9]
    4 John Cena (c) vs. CM Punk Singles match for the WWE Championship. If Punk "leaves Chicago with the title", Cena will be fired.
    6 Randy Orton (c) vs. Christian Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship. If Orton gets disqualified or the referee makes a "bad call", Christian automatically wins the title.

I think it is going to be a night where former ECW guys/girls shine for the most part:

1. Kofi Kingston
    2. Cody Rhodes
    3. Kelly Kelly
    4. CM Punk
    5. Mark Henry
    6. Christian
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

Money in the Bank (2011) is a professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by WWE, which will take place on July 17, 2011 at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.[2][3][4] It will be the second annual Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

Matches

[/SIZE][/FONT]

is that the match order?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Predictions?

Thanks for this by the way, I want to see this PPV and I hope SuperCena and SuperOrton does not show up tonight Lol.

My predictions for The Smackdown MITB; It's between Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes but, I want be surprised if they give it to Kane again to set up a feud with Mark Henry and have Kane win The World Title from Super Orton.

My predictions for The Raw MITB; It's between Alberto Del Rio, The Miz and R-Truth but, I won't be suprised if they give it to Super Misterio, since he hasn't won anything in awhile and he has probably started crying to Vince.

My predictions for The World Title Match, I want to say Christian but, this is the PG era and Orton will some how win like always because, he is not going to want to lose to Christian and knowing him, he is probably crying to Vince about the outcome.

My predictions for The WWE Title Match, I want to say CM Punk wins but, this is the PG era and Vince is not going to let his pet lose to CM Punk. Vince ain't gonna let a wrestler leave with his belt, thanks to Madusa for taking the Women's title to WCW, he is not going to let that happen again.

The Womens Title match, I really don't care about and The Big Show vs. Mark Henry match will be ok.

I just want to see The WWE Title match, The World Title match, The Raw MITB match and The Smackdown MITB match.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The lank@ http://www.imhd.eu/

Matches[/U][/B]

Alex Riley probably gon push the Miz off at the last minute and win, smh.

Wade Barret

dont care

CM Punk

Mark Henry ? I think they're finally tryna put him over

Randy Orton
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Predictions?

1. Del Rio
    2. Sheamus
    3. KK
    4. Punk in a "Chicago Screwjob"...Del Rio cashes in
    5. Henry
    6. Christian...Sheamus cashes in
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    1. Del Rio
    2. Sheamus
    3. KK
    4. Punk in a "Chicago Screwjob"...Del Rio cashes in
    5. Henry
    6. ORTON...Sheamus cashes in

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ima be in this ? ..
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lank?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
  • south4life
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    I think you ? on point.... if they do Christian in like that & have Sheamus cash in I'll never watch WWE again. The lost me when they made HBK lose to Cena at WM, that was the most disgusting thing I have ever witnessed..... SMH.

For Real!
    I was ? when Cena beat Michaels at Wrestlemania.
    How do u let Mr. Wrestlemania lose to Cena AT WRESTLEMANIA!
    That's when this whole Super Cena ? started.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

is that fact or opinion?
  • south4life
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The link ain't working
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Orton droppin the belt 4 that ? he said about Kelly Kelly...wish I was at this PPv since its in me & Punk hometown, but I'm at work (booooooo) Expect an pro-Punk crowd.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i gotta feeling j. gabriel gonna try the 450 and ? up...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this might be the lamest ladder match in history..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    John Cena is gonna win it's too obivious
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011