So When Is Cena Returning??????

Options
siqnih da rapper
siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
edited July 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Now We All Kno That He Coming To Fight Rock!

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    it will be some kinda story behind it
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ice_cold wrote: »
    it will be some kinda story behind it

yep h gon return one day and be heel watch and see.. he prolly finna go make another movie u kno how that is u gotta make up an excuse, u just cant be like yo im about to work on this new movie ill be back.. ya feel me?
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    He's never leaving...........

When he was "fired" the last time, he still found a way to be on the show.

The WWE has learned that a RAW without Cena is a ratings killer for them. So they'll find a way for him to be on the show, whether it be by a corny, heartfelt goodbye to the fans, or his run-ins like he did Nexus.

Or, he'll say that Punk has to be a stand up dude and have Vince bring him back, just as Cena convinced Vince to do for him.
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    He's never leaving...........

When he was "fired" the last time, he still found a way to be on the show.

The WWE has learned that a RAW without Cena is a ratings killer for them. So they'll find a way for him to be on the show, whether it be by a corny, heartfelt goodbye to the fans, or his run-ins like he did Nexus.

Or, he'll say that Punk has to be a stand up dude and have Vince bring him back, just as Cena convinced Vince to do for him.

ikr... if u look into the crowd thats who shirts and hats u all see is John Cena' s
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Its pretty obvious that he's coming back. Even though people have developed a newfound hate for the guy, he's a rating machine; without him Raw is ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    being fired means he will take a vacation i cant remember the last time cena had a break
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Can sum1 help me understand the situation between Vince and Punk.. I don't keep up with wrestling but I'm trying to figure out what's this issue between Punk and the Boss because it seems personal.. What happened
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Punk, in a nutshell, is ? that the wrestlers with talent (no offense others) are being ? on compared to the Miz and John Cena who always get their big break for a championship. The culmination of this event was magnified by the fact that Punk decided not to resign and then with on a verbal rant that drew the attention of notably, veteran wrestling fans who grew up with the WWF. His last match was to fight John Cena for the title, which he won, and he is now reportedly resting and relaxing with the title in his hands. At this time, it is unknown to whether or not he'll return.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wasnt gone long lol
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i was laughin at cena joke he would join tna if vince's fired him lol