Lupe vs Canibus

Options
daevion0
daevion0 Members Posts: 207
edited July 2011 in The Face Off Forum
Lupe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Canibus musically.

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    aint never heard a chick request a Canibus song in the club
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Canibus by far. In his prime, Bis was a top notch emcee, Lupe has never reached that level and never will.
  • stephen a. smith inq
    stephen a. smith inq Members Posts: 42
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lupe is the better artist and he makes better music then Canibus... Matter of fact I was going to try and sugar coat it. Lupe is probably 5 times better than Canibus.
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    easily lupe, in his prime.
  • Meagan___Goodz
    Meagan___Goodz Members Posts: 53
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Gotta go with Lupe

" I'm just trying to do the opposite of left, as long as there's the opposite of death, ya know
    Yes, ya test and I just might bring the opposite of life, til' there's no one the opposite of right"---Lupe
  • konawayne
    konawayne Members Posts: 14
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Canibus of course, I'm a big lupe Fan(he in my top 8), but lupe isn't as lyrically consistent as Bis. And stop talking this song mess cause you and I know artists nowadays don't write songs it's the producer or some writers shadowing the chorus which is what most of you cornballs listen for along with the beat.

"I can actually make the argument, Seriously, that I'm better that all y'all. All y'all. You have people that can say that. Jay z can say that. Eminem can say that.Canibus can say thAt - if we are going line for line.". - Lupe Fiasco
  • SuperGucciRap
    SuperGucciRap Members Posts: 21
    edited July 2011
    Options
    People listen Lupe? Nerd rap sucks! Canibus worst song > Lupe's whole discography especially that Lasers garbage.