No Hate... But Why Is this Ni99a...?

Options
rip.dilla
rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Reason
Holding his ? like she got AIDS or something?

I've always noticed this ? always awkward around his ? ... don't know why. SMH

BeyonceJaycouple1.jpg

Comments

• hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You lookin at how he's holdin her instead of lookin' at that phattie?!?!
    "? you ? "
  • churchboy2
    churchboy2 Members Posts: 477
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Holding his ? like she got AIDS or something?

I've always noticed this ? always awkward around his ? ... don't know why. SMH

BeyonceJaycouple1.jpg

It's cliche but...

s2ut8h.jpg
  • duckmanpig
    duckmanpig Members Posts: 428
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Churchboy2 wrote: »
    It's cliche but...
    s2ut8h.jpg

yup.......
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    because jay-z is a ? ..? cannot face facts..Jay's body language consisently displays "questionable" nervous movements..Not hating..Read a book about body language..
  • krow132
    krow132 Members Posts: 1,033 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    because jay-z is a ? ..? cannot face facts..Jay's body language consisently displays "questionable" nervous movements..Not hating..Read a book about body language..

lmao!!! yall ? is crazy
  • rip.dilla
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    You lookin at how he's holdin her instead of lookin' at that phattie?!?!
    "? you ? "

Would you hold her like that? The way he's holding her looks ? ...
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yea my cuzing said that to me mad years ago look in the videos like big pimpin every body is wilding out he seems uninterested
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I was the worst, i used to switch chicks everyday
    Had ? mad FOR REAL, like "I WISH he was ? ".

smh...@ internet nerds.

Getwitcha
  • rip.dilla
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I was the worst, i used to switch chicks everyday
    Had ? mad FOR REAL, like "I WISH he was ? ".

smh...@ internet nerds.

Getwitcha

^^That's all talk...
  • churchboy2
    edited March 2010
    Options

You Sir,
    Are one of many IC experts on homosexuality. Thanks for enlightening us heterosexuals with your in-depth analysis and vulnerable sharing.
  • churchboy2
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Would you hold her like that? The way he's holding her looks ? ...
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You Sir,
    Are one of many IC experts on homosexuality. Thanks for enlightening us heterosexuals with your in-depth analysis and vulnerable sharing.

I think that dude's comments were a bit harsh LOL... but that pic don't look right
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    nah seriously tho i dont think jay is a ? he just seems like one of those always nervous awkwards dudes. if you seen his interview with bill maher he was mad noided
  • rip.dilla
    edited March 2010
    Options

Yeah... whatever... LOL
  • da scope
    da scope Members Posts: 43
    edited March 2010
    Options
    are you freakin serious... u get all that from a picture.... what does it look like 1 sec before the picture was snapped, or how bout 1 second after the picture was snapped? Be forreal, ya'll ? , on that ? shhh a bit too much.... i mean do ya want him to be ? , so maybe you could have a shot at hookin up with him?
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This post isn't worth a penny... similar to this thread.
  • rip.dilla
    edited March 2010
    Options
    da scope wrote: »
    are you freakin serious... u get all that from a picture.... what does it look like 1 sec before the picture was snapped, or how bout 1 second after the picture was snapped? Be forreal, ya'll ? , on that ? shhh a bit too much.... i mean do ya want him to be ? , so maybe you could have a shot at hookin up with him?

Whether it was one second or one minute before after the pic was snapped, that image tells a lot...

And I didn't use the word '? ' when posting the thread...
  • rip.dilla
    edited March 2010
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    This post isn't worth a penny... similar to this thread.

Thanks for posting though...
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How about some unpopular facts:

1..More than half of the rappers on TV have soldout
    2.Intitutions like Travistock actually study human nature to learn how to destroy humans thru unnatural tones and radio frequenties usually used in popular music today
    3.The Elite of the government got pac,big murdered
    4.Yes Nas sold out too,He's doing census commercials..The Census is a ploy the illuminati uses to count how people are in the US so they can properly determine how many people to ? for population control
    5.M&M is a racist who sucks the soul out of the culture..He was hand picked by the higher elite to infiltrate hip hop..He learned how to flow from blacks and really has no self made style
    6.The original purpose of hip hop was diverted on purpose to keep nubians from uniting..Thats why there aren't hardly any more groups like public enemy
    7.The South was put in charge of the game on purpose to keep the masses dumb wanting to execessively floss and spend money to booast the ecomony..The evil one knows that africans move to the sound of the drum(Which is heavily used in southern beats),the thing is that fake sythetic sounds were added to destroy your central nervous system..Music is now computerized and no longer natural..It doesn't move with the bio rythem of the planet...They sped up music to 440 megahertz which actually speeds up the heart rate and kills you dead slowly..
    8..Most videos nowadays depict martial law,chaos, quarantine etc..They are now showing you their plans..example videos to watch Jayz run this town,Fabolous body ya,M&M lil wayne drop the world and many more..
    9.Jay-z Is a Master Mason who uses his music,clothes to push the new world order agenda
    10..obama was choosen to infiltrate hip hop to get the youth on his side..truth is obama is the pre cursor to the new world order.."The Change" represents this..America is now in SERIOUS debt with mutiple countries

More to come.....
  • rip.dilla
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How about some unpopular facts:

1..More than half of the rappers on TV have soldout
    2.Intitutions like Travistock actually study human nature to learn how to destroy humans thru unnatural tones and radio frequenties usually used in popular music today
    3.The Elite of the government got pac,big murdered
    4.Yes Nas sold out too,He's doing census commercials..The Census is a ploy the illuminati uses to count how people are in the US so they can properly determine how many people to ? for population control
    5.M&M is a racist who sucks the soul out of the culture..He was hand picked by the higher elite to infiltrate hip hop..He learned how to flow from blacks and really has no self made style
    6.The original purpose of hip hop was diverted on purpose to keep nubians from uniting..Thats why there aren't hardly any more groups like public enemy
    7.The South was put in charge of the game on purpose to keep the masses dumb wanting to execessively floss and spend money to booast the ecomony..The evil one knows that africans move to the sound of the drum(Which is heavily used in southern beats),the thing is that fake sythetic sounds were added to destroy your central nervous system..Music is now computerized and no longer natural..It doesn't move with the bio rythem of the planet...They sped up music to 440 megahertz which actually speeds up the heart rate and kills you dead slowly..
    8..Most videos nowadays depict martial law,chaos, quarantine etc..They are now showing you their plans..example videos to watch Jayz run this town,Fabolous body ya,M&M lil wayne drop the world and many more..
    9.Jay-z Is a Master Mason who uses his music,clothes to push the new world order agenda
    10..obama was choosen to infiltrate hip hop to get the youth on his side..truth is obama is the pre cursor to the new world order.."The Change" represents this..America is now in SERIOUS debt with mutiple countries

More to come.....

Wrong thread homie...
This discussion has been closed.