Saddest Endings...

Options
Vader_F_Kennedy
Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
You have seen in a movie, name the movie. these ae mine

saving private ryan
armageddon
the wrestler
gran torino

Comments

• Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Million Dollar Baby
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Million Dollar Baby

cosign

Gran Torino
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Million Dollar Baby

yea i forgot about that one her family ? me off
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bronx Tale... when Sonny got popped

Man on Fire...Denzel dies for Dakota Fanning

will think of more...
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Knowing - the end of the world by a massive solar flare

Malcolm X - Denzel did his thing portraying Malcolm, I was absorbed into the movie and when he got wet up on stage, it was sad

Armageddon - Bruce Willis staying behind on the asteroid to blow it up and save the world

The Mist - when the father kills everyone in the car, including his own son, and offers himself to the monsters to ? him because they all thought the monsters had taken over, only for the military to arrive only minutes later to save the day. he drops to his knees crying to end the movie.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning - the last scene when the girl is driving away, thinking she escaped Leatherface, and he's in the back seat and cuts through the seat to ? her. I really thought she got away, so I felt sorry for her to get murked.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »

Malcolm X - Denzel did his thing portraying Malcolm, I was absorbed into the movie and when he got wet up on stage, it was sad

Armageddon - Bruce Willis staying behind on the asteroid to blow it up and save the world

The Mist - when the father kills everyone in the car, including his own son, and offers himself to the monsters to ? him because they all thought the monsters had taken over, only for the military to arrive only minutes later to save the day. he drops to his knees crying to end the movie.Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning - the last scene when the girl is driving away, thinking she escaped Leatherface, and he's in the back seat and cuts through the seat to ? her. I really thought she got away, so I felt sorry for her to get murked.

that ? ? me up...Good Ass Movie...? up ending!!!
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

The Mist - when the father kills everyone in the car, including his own son, and offers himself to the monsters to ? him because they all thought the monsters had taken over, only for the military to arrive only minutes later to save the day. he drops to his knees crying to end the movie.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning - the last scene when the girl is driving away, thinking she escaped Leatherface, and he's in the back seat and cuts through the seat to ? her. I really thought she got away, so I felt sorry for her to get murked.
    that was funny
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Glory was sad as ? when they are throwing them all in their mass grave without shoes on... ? was sad as ? .
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options

he should have got a oscar for that ? damn crime he didnt

the mist was a great movie IMO and that ending was jacked up
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Glory was sad as ? when they are throwing them all in their mass grave without shoes on... ? was sad as ? .

you aint lying when they were marching toward the fort that ? was a lil sad too they knew they were going to die! another great movie
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Like, when Matthew broderick set his horse free, and you still see it dead washed up on shore that ? was sad. Not sad from the standpoint that the horse died, its just an animal, but like..... The symbolism of it. I dunno what I'm trying to say, but the end was sad as ? . The no shoes part got to me too. And then they say the fort was never taken ? made me sad.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Like, when Matthew broderick set his horse free, and you still see it dead washed up on shore that ? was sad. Not sad from the standpoint that the horse died, its just an animal, but like..... The symbolism of it. I dunno what I'm trying to say, but the end was sad as ? . The no shoes part got to me too. And then they say the fort was never taken ? made me sad.

damn really i didnt see the horse dead!i missed that! what makes it sad is that it really happened
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options

542px-Robert_Gould_Shaw.jpg

this is the real dude that broderick played they look just alike scarey

and this is a painting of the battle at fort wagner

The_Storming_of_Ft_Wagner-lithograph_by_Kurz_and_Allison_1890.jpg
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    and this is a memorial to shaw and the whole black sqaud he commanded

704px-Robert_Gould_Shaw_Memorial_-_detail.jpg
  • Honeyrein
    Honeyrein Members Posts: 132
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Once were warriors
    American History X
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=Honeyrein;3001075]Once were warriorsAmerican History X[/QUOTE]

what was that about
  • dan_the_man.com
    dan_the_man.com Members Posts: 701
    edited July 2011
    Options
    'precious'..2 kids no fathers & AIDS?
  • Honeyrein
    Honeyrein Members Posts: 132
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    what was that about

About this polynesian family in NewZealand. The main character was the 14 year old daughter, they lived in the projects, had alchoholic parents, father was abusive. Long story short the fathers friend ended up ? the girl and she hung herself in the backyard. Its a really good movie.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Honeyrein wrote: »
    About this polynesian family in NewZealand. The main character was the 14 year old daughter, they lived in the projects, had alchoholic parents, father was abusive. Long story short the fathers friend ended up ? the girl and she hung herself in the backyard. Its a really good movie.

damn!! i gotta netflix it then
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    'precious'..2 kids no fathers & AIDS?

i stopped watching that coonery after she stole the bucket of chicken
  • Robert TOWNsend
    Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    i stopped watching that coonery after she stole the bucket of chicken

hhahahahahahahaha
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    also pan's labyrinth is a sad one also

pans_labyrinth.jpg

this is the monster tht was in that ? ? creepy!!

pan_lab_5.jpg
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the mist
    into the wild

yea that ? was crazy sad even more cause it was real
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah, Glory was a sad ending. I peeped those portraits and if you look at the storming of the fort pic, you see the General getting shot and falling back, just like in the movie. It was a ? up scene. Then Denzel took the flag and he instantly got shot in the heart and you can see the pain on his face mixed with tears as he dropped face first into the sand and died. Then when they penetrated into the center of the fort, they ALLLL got blowed away by the cannons and gun fire.

And the horse was dead on the beach at the end.

I'll check out that flick about the 14 y/o girl hanging herself at the end........sounds deep.

Don't forget to check your Netflix accounts for the altered plans that include streaming. They didn't put the announcement on the front page that they're changing rental plans, but inside of your profile is where the announcement is made. You have to change that ? or get charged extra for a plan you may not want. My ? would have went up $6 a month if I hadn't read that news article of people bailing on Netflix for charging extra for streaming when it used to be free.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah, Glory was a sad ending. I peeped those portraits and if you look at the storming of the fort pic, you see the General getting shot and falling back, just like in the movie. It was a ? up scene. Then Denzel took the flag and he instantly got shot in the heart and you can see the pain on his face mixed with tears as he dropped face first into the sand and died. Then when they penetrated into the center of the fort, they ALLLL got blowed away by the cannons and gun fire.

And the horse was dead on the beach at the end.

I'll check out that flick about the 14 y/o girl hanging herself at the end........sounds deep.

Don't forget to check your Netflix accounts for the altered plans that include streaming. They didn't put the announcement on the front page that they're changing rental plans, but inside of your profile is where the announcement is made. You have to change that ? or get charged extra for a plan you may not want. My ? would have went up $6 a month if I hadn't read that news article of people bailing on Netflix for charging extra for streaming when it used to be free.

yea ppl were going ham on netflix my boss at work was ? about this ? he instantly canceled his ? lol

what plan do you have? i got 3 dvd out at a time and streaming which all the movies i want to stream are not available