Black women aint ? ???

Options

Comments

• JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I guess black men ain't ? either.

Using a woman as an excuse not to take care of your children??

Loser..........

theres alot of no good ass ? out there too and women choose these men as their baby daddies smh

i dont understand this.why would a woman even think that someone good should pick up where the dog left off?

she should be thankful someone is willing to take care of somebody else kids and deal with her ungrateful ass

i hate when a female get pregnant by men who they know aint ? then expect someone decent to come save her

i clown ? too not just black women
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited July 2011
    Options
    All this unnessary negativity! You don't like black women fine. Thats you and your preference, no sleep lost over it. As for all the cursing and disrespect, thats alot about you as a person. So why you mad??
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    theres alot of no good ass ? out there too and women choose these men as their baby daddies smh

i dont understand this.why would a woman even think that someone good should pick up where the dog left off?

she should be thankful someone is willing to take care of somebody else kids and deal with her ungrateful ass

i hate when a female get pregnant by men who they know aint ? then expect someone decent to come save her

People still can't seem to process this:

No ? women choose no ? men....

This is not limited to black women and not all single black mothers chose no ? black men.

70% of black single mothers are not raising their children alone..... They're just not married..
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mad changes in e-personas on this thread. Wtf?
  • 1of1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mmissleading are you wearing a fro right now?
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • lovelycreation
    edited July 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »

Wow, that makes it so much better. You're stereotyping, some women that are single mothers, was married. People do change after being in a relationship for sometime or feeling toward each other. You can't blame the women for everything or for her relationship that had failed. If you're married and get a divorce, your going to be a single mother with kids. You don't know every women situation.
  • MissLeading
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mmissleading are you wearing a fro right now?

No it's in a ponytail, why?
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? are clowns. That's all it is. Statistics say they will end up with the very women they claim to hate so I let em squawk.
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    my ? is racist...he hates everybody but the sistas
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    As for the black man...he can be one of the hardest, most heart-wrenching person to love and cherish...but the love that he gives makes it all worthwhile...his skin, his back, his character, and his soul is what makes me love him for all eternity...be him right or be him wrong, I am his rib, and his wisdom...to forsake him is to be my death. I love him, because he is me.

*wipes tears* That was beautiful.
  • 1of1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No it's in a ponytail, why?

I love afros. I think more black women should wear them. Saw you with one before....
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    U do know most of the dudes saying they hate black women are white kids pretending to be black, right..?

Sadly I don't think all of them aer white.
  • lovelycreation
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    how did i know you were gonna say something about that. surprised you didn't pounce on the their/there/they're errors all in the o/p

this heat is making my cinnamon rolls rise all funny

Corny ass ? ! I swear
  • MissLeading
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I love afros. I think more black women should wear them. Saw you with one before....

Oh.. I agree. I usually wear it but I was at the gym and I had to put it up.
  • lovelycreation
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wow, such an uplifting thing to say to fellow black woman. your thread is coming along nicely my dear

*smiles* exactly such a way to criticize someone subliminally, instead of just posting. Thats exactly what you are, so be it.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This thread is wack.

I'm sick of uplifting black women threads and black women and ? threads.

GIVE IT A REST.LEST TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.

YA SOUND LONLY AS ? .
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This thread is wack.

I'm sick of uplifting black women threads and black women and ? threads.

GIVE IT A REST.LEST TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.

YA SOUND LONLY AS ? .

*nods head*. that's all it is
  • lovelycreation
    edited July 2011
    Options
    what am i exactly? i didn't quite catch that?

*Corny sarcasm* smh lol
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i love the way her skin glistens (dark and brown skin) when she steps out of the shower or is just walking on a hot summer day. I love the they act like they don't like you but really do. Uh.........well I cant think of anymore things. Sorry. The same personality traits in black women can be found in all hues of women regardless of race. There is nothing uniquely special about black women other than her physical appearance. There was a time when sisters actually took pride in who they were as black women and stood at the side of their man all the way through. In these times it just isn't like that anymore. Black women are no different than any other women. They may be more likely to be an ? but I don't really consider that benenficial for obvious reasons. I have a love/hate complex with black women. I love em but at the same time a lot of them dissappointment me when it comes to how they act and how they carry themselves. I'm sure many black women feel the same about black men too
  • lovelycreation
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you shouldn't call yourself corny, you're just wit-challenged is all

You want to argue with me, because your a simple ? ! If you was real, you wouldn't post subliminal post criticizing my o/p. I can careless, what you post about me. Like I'm going to take a weed smoking, saliva trying drug addict ? seriously. Foh what real person, post subliminal posts on the internet. Oh the fake ass ? called kai. Ooops my bad. I posted what, I had to post to your ass. Your a fake ? , point, blank, period. *shrugs* come harder with the sarcasm. ?
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Im hard on Black women. I know. Alot of stuff i dont tolerate from them like lactose. I wont put up with an attitude. being ghetto is cool if it is real and from the heart. but that ignorant ? is for the birds. and i wont deal with black nurses either.......... im kidding. thats a carry-over from a previous thread lol

But what i love about a black woman is that she is me and me is her. we one of the same. from the same place. same struggle. same upbringing. I can relate. Her can too. If she is conscience and mentally liberated, we can talk for hours. days. years. if she aint or isnt, if she's open, i can teach her. she helps me when i dont even know im being helped. I pay, not because im a man, or its my turn, but because i got it that day and she may have it another day. no reason to discuss it, we just know.

and her physical, well, she has a body that other women gotta work for. pay for. if we're the same skin tone, and she have locks like mine, when we lay in bed, we get lost in each other. intertwined.

I could go on and on, and on and on because her cypher keeps rolling like a rolling stone.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    I love them to death, but I laugh when Kushington post that he doesn't like em. He's basically trolling to get ppl like all_reasonedout upset.

No, he's not. Why do you think we started e-beefing in the first place? Because I caught him dissing dark-skinned people -- before I had any previous encounter with him. I don't know if you had a previous account but if you only joined in Sept 2010 there's a whole lot that you messed. Go through his threads/posts if you want. Dude is serious.

PS. why do you so want to believe him when he says that he's trolling to get me upset?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i'm dying over here, i don't know if it's from the hilarity of this post or the irony of it all it being in a thread you made to uplift black women.

you are quite the paradox ?

are you really a drug addict though?
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    U do know most of the dudes saying they hate black women are white kids pretending to be black, right..?

There too dumb to even realize this.