if BIG and PAc would have come out now.....

Options
greatgodman
greatgodman Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Reason
would you listen to them or would you be too jaded to bather. would they even get signed. would they be as popular as jay-z is now.

Comments

• young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    considering jay-z wasn't as popular in 96', (a step up from chino xl), pac would have gotten most of the roles will smith got and b.i.g. would probably still be doing music as well as workin the corporate side of the game.
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ...honestly?

i dont think Pac would've got signed if he tried to come out in these days.
    he was only perfect for his generation of hip hop. Pac breathed air into hip hop when it was young.
    i dont think he'd be known in these days. maybe as an actor, or somebody who spoke out... but not a rapper. (IMO)

i think Biggie would've made a name of himself. i bet he'd be dropping mixtapes like crazy
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    alot of industry ? will be shook
  • hastings hustle
    hastings hustle Members Posts: 49
    edited March 2010
    Options
    they would still be years ahead of the game
  • greatgodman
    greatgodman Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    bump.
    i think to pas would be where talib is now.
    and big would just be any other gangsta rapper right now.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    pac would be Jay Electronica and Big woulda prolly be somewhere along Young Jeezy status with a shitload of mixtapes
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i think pac would've had a shitlosd of mixtapes as well.and more movie roles.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    i think pac would've had a shitlosd of mixtapes as well.and more movie roles.

i dont think pac would be a mixtape rapper like that cuz he cared more about the authenticity of the music while BIG was more of a hip hop head. he had that ol school passion of wanting to be the better rapper

pac would prolly be hovering in the underground due to his political nature in his early career