Im OFFICIALLY Going In On You East Coast P*ssies!!!!

Options
screwedupclick
screwedupclick Members Posts: 25
edited March 2010 in The Reason
Stop whinging and whining about "we dont get no respect, we created hip-hop". If you want respect show and prove, TAKE THAT ? ! stop ? crying man, about how you created hip hop and yall DESERVE respect for doing so. If you gotta say out your own mouth that YOU deserve something, then no you dont, because if you did, you would have it. Yes yall were owning the 90's era of hip hop, but its 2010 now and the south,west is whats poppin because we are consistently putting out great music.

im an east coast fan myself but im jamming that 90's ? mostly because the ? NY is putting out now is THE EXACT SAME ? AS 10-15 YEARS AGO!!! And when yall wanna turn your styles into whats popping in the south right now, it FAILS (MIMS,Ron Browz, etc.) , then the tears turn into waterworks.i got RESPECT for the true NY rappers such as Jadakiss, who can still put out that true east coast music without compromising anything he has always been known for in his music.

Producers, STOP TRYNA BRING THE 90's BACK!!! yall are the main ones ? it up for these rappers, your beats are boring. switch the style up, come with a new melody, create that NEW sound but keeping the same NY flow.

In Conclusion IM TIRED OF HEARING ? ? FROM THE EAST COAST CRY THAT THEY RECORDS AINT SELLING, AINT NOBODY PAYING ATTENTION TO YALL, NO RESPECT, ETC. YALL DONT DESERVE ? TILL YALL EARNED IT! SO GO AND EARN IT!

Comments

• screwedupclick
    screwedupclick Members Posts: 25
    edited March 2010
    Options
    damn you ? are quick to lay down when you hear the truth huh?
  • youngnick
    youngnick Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • j-boogie the cancer
    j-boogie the cancer Members Posts: 552 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Im a East Coast ? . Bklyn born and raised. And i cant front some of what u wrote is true. We as a coast have fallen off, we have let our pride get to us and forgot there is more ppl listening than just our ppl on the corners. Overall we do need to put out better ? cause alot of the ? that has been coming out has been TRASH. Other than Jay, Joell Ortiz, Murda, and a few others we have been putting out ? or we trying to sound like Gucci, Waka or any of them other garbage ass ? .
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    cool story bro.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    waaackkkaaa flooockkkkaaaa

cmon son
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Just came in to say i didnt read any of that non sense
  • Shane_G
    Shane_G Members Posts: 187
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I love 90's East Coast rap. That was the best era in rap.
  • Zack Morris Swag
    Zack Morris Swag Members Posts: 249
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Stop whinging and whining about "we dont get no respect, we created hip-hop". If you want respect show and prove, TAKE THAT ? ! stop ? crying man, about how you created hip hop and yall DESERVE respect for doing so. If you gotta say out your own mouth that YOU deserve something, then no you dont, because if you did, you would have it. Yes yall were owning the 90's era of hip hop, but its 2010 now and the south,west is whats poppin because we are consistently putting out great music.

im an east coast fan myself but im jamming that 90's ? mostly because the ? NY is putting out now is THE EXACT SAME ? AS 10-15 YEARS AGO!!! And when yall wanna turn your styles into whats popping in the south right now, it FAILS (MIMS,Ron Browz, etc.) , then the tears turn into waterworks.i got RESPECT for the true NY rappers such as Jadakiss, who can still put out that true east coast music without compromising anything he has always been known for in his music.

Producers, STOP TRYNA BRING THE 90's BACK!!! yall are the main ones ? it up for these rappers, your beats are boring. switch the style up, come with a new melody, create that NEW sound but keeping the same NY flow.

In Conclusion IM TIRED OF HEARING ? ? FROM THE EAST COAST CRY THAT THEY RECORDS AINT SELLING, AINT NOBODY PAYING ATTENTION TO YALL, NO RESPECT, ETC. YALL DONT DESERVE ? TILL YALL EARNED IT! SO GO AND EARN IT!

FYI the east coast didn't OWN the 90s, 90-96 The West Coast sold more, had more outlets playing rap videos, and radio play during the day time, and atleast in my opinion made better music. What some of you don't remember is, MTV (the biggest outlet for music at that time) didn't play rap videos (cept the occasional crossover dance rap like kris kross and hammer) on heavy rotation until Dr. Dre dropped "ain't nothing but a g thing" , after that Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Bone Thugs, Ice Cube, Coolio, Warren G & 2pac became MTV favorites, and from that exposure gangsta rap started selling by the millions, when before the hottest rap album mightve reached 300,000 copies. However, by 1997 Suge was in Jail, 2pac was dead, and Dr. Dre was falling back from music outta fear of what went down at the Death Row offices, So Puffy had free reign on urban radio and had his little run of blackballing everyone out the west... What he couldn't stop was later that year No Limit taking over the rap game, and the South has been top pretty much ever since
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I listen to whatevers good... ? a coast
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Cosign this thread and i generally hate southern rap outside a few rappers from Dungeon Family, Face,etc. The reason why NY isn't progressing (the new ? ) because they sound like watered down versions of Nas,Jay, Big L, Jada, and they are tryna recapture a dated sound imo. NY needs to step the ? up on the production tip, that boom bap ? was cool back in the days but damn how long can you keep doing the same tired ? . It seems like production has not evolved in the east coast (Premo, Eric Sermon, Pete Rock,etc). Atleast you can see ? like Kanye, Dre, Timbaland, Neptunes making an effort to evolve their sounds, those NY is just comfortable doing the same ?
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Weird that you say that you're an east coast fan and that you jam east coast hiphop songs from the 90's whilst complaining that they are still putting out such songs . Make up your mind will ya ?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Your so cool I want to grow up to be as awesome as you are, I bet you can fight tough guys to AND WIN!!!!!!!!
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Man i love East Coast music...... these new artist are trash tho....... thats the thing..... the new artist are weak....
    But they complaining......they are showing weakness.....when u show weakness u dont get respect....
    think about like this.....the South has always been considered whack....... mostly to East coast people...
    They always spoke they mind about...how whack the music in the southern region was garbage...
    we took the critics head on...... took our lick and keep on ticking.... we realized we would never be accepted by the East
    and ? Down South love yall...we still do.... ? out in the West got crazy love for New Yorkers....

But the New York attitude is a turn-off....... Karma is ? i said that to say this......once New Yorker alienated them out the game
    it was open for everybody to take over....and New York had supreme....they couldnt conduct business orderly.....

Customers Service thats what New Yorkers lacked.......they alienated them selves from everybody....forcing them support they own...
    But the mentality they always had........was being supported by consumer......funny thing is this.... Down South support Down South
    and its more like ? New York now....... DMX was loved almost as much as Tupac....i always seen him as a 2nd Pac...

But man i wish the East realize.......Respect people and people will Respect you.....
    The East coast have no respect for other regions there no other regions have respect for them...
    why should i respect (Hip Hop)...... if u call (Screw Music) ? ..... why should i respect Hip Hop but u can't respect Southern Music
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Cosign this thread and i generally hate southern rap outside a few rappers from Dungeon Family, Face,etc. The reason why NY isn't progressing (the new ? ) because they sound like watered down versions of Nas,Jay, Big L, Jada, and they are tryna recapture a dated sound imo. NY needs to step the ? up on the production tip, that boom bap ? was cool back in the days but damn how long can you keep doing the same tired ? . It seems like production has not evolved in the east coast (Premo, Eric Sermon, Pete Rock,etc). Atleast you can see ? like Kanye, Dre, Timbaland, Neptunes making an effort to evolve their sounds, those NY is just comfortable doing the same ?

How did that work out for Timbaland last album... or Kanye with that terrible 808 ? album. Dre hasnt changed much and since the Asian Cat left The Neptunes they been fallen off.

Evolving there sound has resulted in them putting out there worst music to date with lower critical and commercial success.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Anyway congratulations South ! You own hiphop now and hiphop has never ever been worse .
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1st Lets be clear, the south blew up when hip-hop died, (2006) congrats, pat yaself on the back for that one.

2nd The south will always be the punchline of a bad rap joke.

3rd Nobody takes southern rap serious, no one ever will.

4th The east has the hottest records in hip-hop right now, while you bumkins are blasting "Oh lets Dew It"
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? what you heard NY still run this ? . just imagine if all of our arists got on the same page and did a tour? the whole game would be shut down. the talent is still here. we just aint moving together
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1st Lets be clear, the south blew up when hip-hop died, (2006) congrats, pat yaself on the back for that one.

2nd The south will always be the punchline of a bad rap joke.

3rd Nobody takes southern rap serious, no one ever will.

4th The east has the hottest records in hip-hop right now, while you bumkins are blasting "Oh lets Dew It"

Sorry sir but only eastcoast hiphop is dead. The south is still holding up the same side of hiphop that it always has, the eastcoast is the one dropping the ball. Since when has hiphop expected the south to produce a Ready to Die or Reasonable Doubt???? That's the kind of ? that comes out of the eastcoast. Ross, TI, Luda, Outkast(sir Lucious leftfoot dropping soon), Jeezy, Gucci, Wayne, and yes even wacka hold down segments of hiphop that have always been dominated by the south. Complain all u want but I have lots of ? to listen to now
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? what you heard NY still run this ? . just imagine if all of our arists got on the same page and did a tour? the whole game would be shut down. the talent is still here. we just aint moving together

? minus Jay and Nas a tour with TI and Jeezy>>>>>than any combination of NY rappers right now
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    How did that work out for Timbaland last album... or Kanye with that terrible 808 ? album. Dre hasnt changed much and since the Asian Cat left The Neptunes they been fallen off.

Evolving there sound has resulted in them putting out there worst music to date with lower critical and commercial success.

Atleast Timbaland ain't play it safe,dude has switched up his production three times now (Early Jodeci era, Big Pimping era, Justin Timberlake era), same ? for Dr. Dre (NWA era, Chronic era, and 2001 era). I wouldn't say the Neptunes fell off, i just don't think they are ? their sound out like they did in the past. The gave Jay a dope beat for BP3 and laced the Clipse with dope production. All these dudes could of played it safe and do the predictable ? but atleast i respect them for taking chances, i don't think it's a coincidence that Nas and Jay don't ? with these ? anymore. Their sound is played the ? out!
  • Pretty Fred
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sorry sir but only eastcoast hiphop is dead. The south is still holding up the same side of hiphop that it always has, the eastcoast is the one dropping the ball. Since when has hiphop expected the south to produce a Ready to Die or Reasonable Doubt???? That's the kind of ? that comes out of the eastcoast. Ross, TI, Luda, Outkast(sir Lucious leftfoot dropping soon), Jeezy, Gucci, Wayne, and yes even wacka hold down segments of hiphop that have always been dominated by the south. Complain all u want but I have lots of ? to listen to now

Yes, thats my point.

You southerns are happy to make sh*t music, its a weird thing.

East coast makes classic timeless music, the south makes microwave hip-hop.
  • Pretty Fred
    edited March 2010
    Options

Ross - is a bad joke.
    T.I - is o.k.
    Outkast - when did they release something last?
    Jeezy - sucks
    Gucci - sucks
    Wayne - sucks
    wacka- ? yaself
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited March 2010
    Options
    as stated East Coast Hip Hop is dead only
    West Coast is on its way with ? like New Boyz and ?
    the South is alive and it thrives
    Oh Lets Do It killing the East Coast best ? now which is a shame cuz i dont even like that song
    The South been running it for a minute but when Nas wacc ass realised what was going on he tryed to declare Hip Hop dead
    what a failure
  • redhandedbandit
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the south is home of ring tone rappers...dont get it twisted there are some nice cats from the south but they not getting any burn
  • redhandedbandit
    edited March 2010
    Options
    as stated East Coast Hip Hop is dead only
    West Coast is on its way with ? like New Boyz and ?
    the South is alive and it thrives
    Oh Lets Do It killing the East Coast best ? now which is a shame cuz i dont even like that song
    The South been running it for a minute but when Nas wacc ass realised what was going on he tryed to declare Hip Hop dead
    what a failure

new boyz are trash but you would like them cause they got kids wearing tight pants
This discussion has been closed.