Options

Comments

• lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Welp, Series 3 of Misfits is a WRAP.

SPOILER

Epic finale IMO but I'm still confused on the whole time travel thing. Why is Simon going back in time for exactly? How will it save Alisha?
    The brainwashing chick is cold blooded for that doe. She fine as ? tho. LOL @ the writers of Misfits throwing shots at ? again.

The show should have stopped here tho. I heard Series 4 is in the works and that Nathan will appear in some episodes. BUT Alisha isn't coming back. Antonia Thomas already tweeted she won't be in Series 4. I wonder who they will replace her with.

I'm trying to figure that part out becuz I don't know where the pic of them falling in love in Vegas is suppose to happen if she keeps getting murked and he goes back to "save" her.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Aww hell nah what kind of ? is that? They should have ended the series on that note. No Alisha is a huge lost (at least eye candy wise) they wasted her for the whole season

I thought that as well. They could have done so much more with that character this season. Gutted she's not coming back for the new season as well, that's my nice bit of Sunday night TV totty gone now.

I'm just wishing they never wrote the whole time travel thing to begin with. Whether it's Terminator or this when you break it down it just never makes sense. I'm guessing Alisha and Simon are stuck in a time loop.
  • ...MVP...
    ...MVP... Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    All Curtis did this season was Lose, Lose, Lose no matter what!!! He lost again in this episode for smashing dead ghost ? !!!! Smh.

And I also don't see how Simon going back in time is going to change ? . Isn't that like a paradox??
    ? ! How does a ? like Simon get a chick like Alisha to begin with??

Alisha not being in Season 4 will be a big loss. But maybe who ever replaces her will do as good of a job as Rudy replacing Nathan.
    This season was good, next season I hope theres more tougher menacing enemies tho.

Curtis lost.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well Antonia Thomas deleted her tweet that said she won't be in Series 4. So I don't maybe she talked too soon and may be written in the show. We shall see. Damn I wish UK shows were longer.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    was really suprised by the season finale and could've definately been the series finale.
    The ppl behind the show alot of guts willing to write-off/? 2 major characters like that.

not sure how the show goes on without Simone & Alisha but they did a comendable job with Rudy so maybe they can do the same next season.
  • lion_heart
    edited December 2011
    Options
    They all need new ? powers. I hope Curtis makes some big money on this show becuz I haven't personally seen a character take so much L's in one season. This ? went from running ? in the first season to a girl who couldn't stop pleasuring herself until he/she got pregnant. Never thought Nathan could be replaced but Rudy surprised the hell out of me. After a few episodes I was like Nathan who? The church chick was quick with the ox when she caught Alisha. I don't know how she could have came back for revenge when it was Nathan who killed her in the first place. Kelly got a fat ass.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Damn, tragic love story between Simon and Alisha. Simon was the best character to me after Nathan. They need to bring in some new eye candy to replace Alisha, hopefully some people with better powers as well.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That season finale was disappointing as ? .
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oh that wasnt the series finale? good coz that was kinda weak
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Someone needs to start a campaign to make Carly (the ice cream girl) the replacement for Alisha.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Someone needs to start a campaign to make Carly (the ice cream girl) the replacement for Alisha.

the show has a real good track record of attractive black chicks
    there was Alisha, the chick Simon lost his viriginity to, Kurtis' girlfriend with the heart condition, the chick from this season that Rudy was ? in the 1st episode and the Ice Cream truck chick.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    Options
    Misfits star Lauren Socha admits assault charge in court

Misfits star Lauren Socha has admitted racially aggravated assault at the start of her court case in Derby.

The Bafta-winning actress had originally denied the charge but changed her plea at the beginning of her trial.

The 21-year-old was accused of assaulting taxi driver Sakandar Iqbal last year.

She's been sentenced to a four-month jail term, suspended for one year and must do 80 hours of community service.

She'll also have to pay compensation to her victim and court costs.

A spokeswoman for Derbyshire Police said the assault took place in Derby city centre last October.

Socha, from Littleover in Derby, won the best supporting actress award at the Baftas in 2010 for her role as Kelly in Misfits.

It was the only prize for the Channel 4 comedy drama about superhero teen delinquents which had led the shortlist with four nominations.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/17925373
  • lion_heart
    Options
    Misfits star Lauren Socha admits assault charge in court

Misfits star Lauren Socha has admitted racially aggravated assault at the start of her court case in Derby.

The Bafta-winning actress had originally denied the charge but changed her plea at the beginning of her trial.

The 21-year-old was accused of assaulting taxi driver Sakandar Iqbal last year.

She's been sentenced to a four-month jail term, suspended for one year and must do 80 hours of community service.

She'll also have to pay compensation to her victim and court costs.

A spokeswoman for Derbyshire Police said the assault took place in Derby city centre last October.

Socha, from Littleover in Derby, won the best supporting actress award at the Baftas in 2010 for her role as Kelly in Misfits.

It was the only prize for the Channel 4 comedy drama about superhero teen delinquents which had led the shortlist with four nominations.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/17925373

This can't be real life. How can she been so stupid? (Realizes her character on the show) Nevermind.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its funny that a show with a bad lightskin ? acting freaky all the time she is with a white cast

but if she were cast in a black show she wouldnt be freaky at all but be the stuck up character

dark dudes and lightskin chicks love to ? it up for the white man ask paula patton and halle berry

Both of those chicks are mixed
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sownlife wrote: »
    Yes I will be tuned in, and Antonia Thomas is my new wifey

7FB50A18-CBA0-409E-A124-0039962B5322_extra.jpg

misfits3.gif

misfits9.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_misfits29.gif

had 2 bump
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    COT DAYUM this show is ? GOAT! At first I was like Nathan>>>>New guy, but new guy is definitely holding his own in the one liner department....lets see if he stays consistent.

And this goes right along with everything i have ever believed about TV...British>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>American. AND THEY STAY WITH THE BAAAADDD MULATOS!!!
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cant ? wait for series 4!!!
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Lauren Socha not returning to 'Misfits' for fourth series

Lauren Socha will not appear in the fourth series of Misfits.

A Channel 4 spokesperson confirmed to Digital Spy that the 21-year-old actress will not reprise her role as Kelly in the E4 drama.

618_tv_misfits_02.jpg

"A mutual decision was reached between Clerkenwell and Lauren earlier this year that she would not be returning for the fourth series," it was announced in a statement.

"Misfits has been in production for a number of weeks now and Lauren is not part of the lineup."

It was also confirmed that Socha's departure is not related to her recent conviction for racially-aggravated assault.

The spokesperson added: "No. Clerkenwell Films and Lauren Socha agreed some time ago that along with other cast members, including Iwan Rheon and Antonia Thomas, she would not be returning for the fourth series of Misfits, which is currently in production. Channel 4 supports both parties' decisions."

Misfits will return to E4 in late 2012.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s145/misfits/news/a379749/lauren-socha-not-returning-to-misfits-for-fourth-series.html

WTF! Seriously, they might as well just end the show.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta catch up to Season 3
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had this confused with another American show from the 80's i swear it's like the same show.This show bit this show Misfits of Science kind of
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZHysVFJmB8
  • rage
    Options
    Lauren Socha not returning to 'Misfits' for fourth series

Lauren Socha will not appear in the fourth series of Misfits.

A Channel 4 spokesperson confirmed to Digital Spy that the 21-year-old actress will not reprise her role as Kelly in the E4 drama.

618_tv_misfits_02.jpg

"A mutual decision was reached between Clerkenwell and Lauren earlier this year that she would not be returning for the fourth series," it was announced in a statement.

"Misfits has been in production for a number of weeks now and Lauren is not part of the lineup."

It was also confirmed that Socha's departure is not related to her recent conviction for racially-aggravated assault.

The spokesperson added: "No. Clerkenwell Films and Lauren Socha agreed some time ago that along with other cast members, including Iwan Rheon and Antonia Thomas, she would not be returning for the fourth series of Misfits, which is currently in production. Channel 4 supports both parties' decisions."

Misfits will return to E4 in late 2012.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s145/misfits/news/a379749/lauren-socha-not-returning-to-misfits-for-fourth-series.html

WTF! Seriously, they might as well just end the show.

Straight ? ...if there is one criticism I have of british TV is that they ? off characters way to quickly.
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol theyre not killin em off, these actors prolly found better work or theyre gettin tired of the show
  • rage
    Options
    shizza wrote: »
    Lol theyre not killin em off, these actors prolly found better work or theyre gettin tired of the show

? em off in the sense that the character no longer exists as part of the fabric of the show. It makes it a little harder to get invested in the characters. I was MAD AS ? when they killed of Moriarty on Sherlock.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, the only original character will be Curtis is he is coming back. SMH @ Kelly taking her character off the screen.