Does anyone else have a weird infatuation with....................................

Options
blacklsoldier
blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
edited July 2011 in AKA Donkey
browsing youtube for "R.i.P videos" of people to see how they died?

Comments

• game changer
    game changer Members Posts: 217
    edited July 2011
    Options
    outta curiosity, how wld u like ur post-life arrangaments? do u got plans? i alwaiys wonder hwo people with obsessins want it to happen whne it retaliates to them

but to anser ur qusetion, no. i dont judge tho
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Word, I'm only interested in the deaths of attractive females.

I don't really care about seeing them in the casket though, corpses look better before the makeup.

You should check out MyDeathSpace.com, it gives you info on recently nonliving people and their Myspace/Facebook pages.

Sample:
    Sherell Baldwin (24) was seven months pregnant when she was asphyxiated and set on fire

ShareThis
    Filed Under: Asphyxiation
    Published: Jul 18, 2011 @ 1:39 PM
    212015_34408448_7653539_n.jpg

Sherell Baldwin (24)
    Date: Jun 15, 2011
    Cause of Death: Murder
    URL: go to their myspace

Police have arrested a suspect in the murder of a pregnant woman whose body was found on fire behind a southeast Houston business last month.
    Alex Jackson is charged with murder in the death of 24-year-old Sherell Baldwin. Police say the charges could be upgraded to capital murder since she was seven months pregnant.

Baldwin's body was found at 9500 Scranton near Easthaven just after midnight on June 17.

Relatives told police Baldwin had driven from Huntsville to Friendswood on June 15 to have dinner with him and they hadn't heard from her since.

Police tried to interview Jackson twice, but he didn't show up either time. They arrested Jackson Thursday and they say he confessed.

Jackson allegedly told police he was driving Baldwin's car when they got into an argument. He said Baldwin jumped out of the moving car and was badly hurt. Jackson said he drove back to get her but she died on the way to the hospital.

"Mr. Jackson stated that he kind of panicked and drove around the area for a few hours," said HPD Investigator Matthew Brady.

That's when he found an abandoned field in southeast Houston and dumped her body, according to Brady.

A day later, he panicked again.

"So he said he found some flammable liquid and went back and set her on fire," Brady said.

KHOU 11 News has obtained a surveillance video from Sentriforce showing a fire being set.

Detectives aren't buying Jackson's story about how Baldwin died. An autopsy shows the cause of death was strangulation.

Jackson told police that may have happened while he was checking her pulse. Jackson also said he didn't know Baldwin was pregnant, according to police.

In court Friday, he also denied that he had confessed to the crime.

"I gave nobody a statement saying that," Jackson said.

HPD investigators said Jackson and Baldwin met when they modeled together a few years ago and had dated on and off. Jackson is not the father of her baby, according to police.

Mageline Kizzee, Baldwin's grandmother is devastated by her loss.

"Sherell Sherell. Mama miss you. My best thing is missing," Kizzee said. "I can't sing no more. I am a singer. I can't sing no more. I can't get my songs together no more. 'Cause when I start singing I break down. Sit up in the bed and just cry."

When Kizzee heard about the arrest of Jackson she was relieved and baffled.

"I wouldn't want to look at him. I wouldn't want to look at him. I don't got nothing to say. He got his own thing coming," she said.

Kizzee said Jackson's story doesn't make any sense to her.

"I can't see that. I can't see that. A grown woman falling out of a car," she said.

According to Baldwin's grandmother, Baldwin began modeling when she was 15. She recently stopped and was enrolled at Sam Houston State University. She was majoring in criminal justice.
    Related Article(s): http://www.khou.com/home/DO-NOT-PUBLISH-Man-charged-with-killing-pregnant-girlfriend-burning-her-body-124864659.html
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You ? are weird... I hope that newport box was empty cuz they ? is too expensive to just be left sitting on the hood of a hearse
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's like a car wreck, can't look but can't help but look. If it's there to see, people wanna see it. RIP
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    looking at "R.I.P. Youtube" videos of people and then trying to find if their funeral is on line so you can see them in the casket? IDK ? is crazy!
    Why did you edit out the part about wanting to see them in their caskets?
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    fiat always has sumthin to share in such related thread topics