I don't give a ? how hard a ? from the u.k is!!!

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in AKA Donkey
A ? FROM THE U.K COULD BE COVERED IN BLOOD WITH TWO AK 47's AND A GAT IN HIS WAIST, I WOULDN'T BE SCARED. BECAUSE AS SOON AS THEY OPEN THEY MOUTHS AND START SPEAKING THE QUEENS ENGLISH I CAN'T TAKE THEM ? SERIOUS. HE PROBABLY GONE SAY SOME ? LIKE

"EXCUSE ME GOOD SIR, GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR ? DUCKETS BEFORE I BLOW YOUR ? OFF YOU FU.CKING WANKA!!"

this is how drug exchanges go down in the u.k
AND COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU GONE SIP TEA AND BE HARD AT THE SAME TIME?

Comments

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    ^^lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? is straight up jokes lol.^^ lol that's that cat from "dr who"
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I Agree with the OP

I cannot take a guy from the UK seriously lol. Not with that voice.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I said the same ? when I was a lot younger. Once I was on a trip to Bradford in West Yorkshire (northern England) visiting family. My cousins take me to a pub not far from their crib and after a few pints I was sitting off laughing my ass off at two dudes gettin into it over some hoe. Their voices were so damned squeaky and that ? queens english ? kept me ROLLING!!!

... then the smaller of the two dudes cold cocked the other one and damned near lifted dude off his feet. All my laughin stopped 'cause them ? was fightin harder than anything I've ever witnessed. To this day, I haven't seen brutality on this level like I have in this bar scuffle. I've seen underground thai boxing matches in Thailand and the ? simply don't compare to these two average brits fighting in a bar over a ? .

bare knuckle fighting is a way of life over there. ? dat, I'mma just shoot one of them ? or beat him with a chair or somethin.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? that them brits get down
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    co-sign thread.
  • Bamabornandraised
    Bamabornandraised Members Posts: 101
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I said this before in another thread but I cant respect no ? that call crackers biscuits and eat crumpets. ? ask me for a ? talkin "ello guv, what say you to a small helping of biscuits eh?" Im ? slappin on sight...
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Pick up a history book. Its pretty gangsta to enslave the entire planet imho.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

Get down for what exactly?.............muffins and tea?

They gonna get down for muffins and tea while watching a lil bit of the telly?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    English people are notorious for their bitchassness.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    here's a perfect example of how soft them ? sound

the baddest man in america who happens to sound like a ? but his insult game is serious.
    now listen to how much of a ? the baddest man in the u.k sounds. the ring announcer is like pssss, ? please. shut cho punk ass up!

stop capin for them soft ass tea sipin "oh my ? princess diana is dead" ass ? lol!!
    I said this before in another thread but I cant respect no ? that call crackers biscuits and eat crumpets. ? ask me for a ? talkin "ello guv, what say you to a small helping of biscuits eh?" Im ? slappin on sight...
    real talk, them ? call shoes "trainers" and fries "chips". I remember in high school we had this cat from London who was on the wrestling team. Every time he would drop somebody he would say "yeah boy!!! i knocked you right on ya ? . And that's whut im gonna do tu tha whole lot ov ya, ya get me!!!" ? had me rolling blood. he would get mad and say "you silly lit ul(little) wanka, away with you you ? ? !!" lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Pick up a history book. Its pretty gangsta to enslave the entire planet imho.
    maaaaaan all them crazy satanic gangsta ass crackas is over here in america now bruh bruh. All the soft ass ? stayed over there

Ishi wrote: »
    Get down for what exactly?.............muffins and tea?

They gonna get down for muffins and tea while watching a lil bit of the telly?
    lol on some real ? , they just gone have to ? me. I'll be damned if I let a ? in some ankle suffocating skinny jean spandex type pants, a tight shirt that is two sizes too small, and a overcoat jack me. You got me ? up!!!!!

yo them ? really be sporting raincoats and scarfs....rain coats and scarfs my ? !!!
  • Ishi
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^
    Lmao

Yo if i was getting robbed by a British ? i would be more worried if someone saw me than if i was gonna get jacked,

? looking like ? outta Victoria secret catalogs can't be jacking me in no broad day light I'm keep on walking.

"Gimme your money sir ill be late for Dr. Who on the telly" sounding like the black harry potter ol ? i would be in a state of shock with this face on
    shaq-face-thumb.jpg

Thinking "This can't be life"
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yo on some real ? , how the ? do you define soccer as a manly sport? skinny ? running around in boyscout outfits kicking a ball. How soft do a ? asking other ? "hey mates, do you lot want to enjoy a game of foot ball with me?".

Yo, how yo whole country shut down and focus all it's attention on a wedding.....a ? soft ass, mushy ass lovey dovey wedding!!!!!!! what part of the game is that?
  • Ishi
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? camping out just to watch them kiss ? i wouldn't camp out if they announced they were gonna be ? down the street ? outta here.

Campers in Modern Warfare>>>Campers at a ? wedding

Yo my ? i would watch a Dragon Tails marathon before you catch me as lame as those ? in the U.K acting like some ? with sand in there ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^
    Lmao

Yo if i was getting robbed by a British ? i would be more worried if someone saw me than if i was gonna get jacked,

? looking like ? outta Victoria secret catalogs can't be jacking me in no broad day light I'm keep on walking.

"Gimme your money sir ill be late for Dr. Who on the telly" sounding like the black harry potter ol ? i would be in a state of shock with this face on
    shaq-face-thumb.jpg

Thinking "This can't be life"
    lol ol hip hip!! cheerio ass ? .

lol at these ? , cant even get the gangsta pose right they so proper
    shank.jpg
    files.php?file=HoodieGangPA_468x318.jpg
    hoodies-415x275.jpg
    ^where this ? get scorpian mask from?^
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The original homos were European.Brits probably? Them ? softer than a Drake and Big Sean beef.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? camping out just to watch them kiss ? i wouldn't camp out if they announced they were gonna be ? down the street ? outta here.

Campers in Modern Warfare>>>Campers at a ? wedding

Yo my ? i would watch a Dragon Tails marathon before you catch me as lame as those ? in the U.K acting like some ? with sand in there ?
    yo, every time I be playing the video game online and a u.k ? pop up people from all over instantly start going in and laughing. This be they only way of talking back "yo shuu up you fat american ? !!!"

all you got to do is insult princess diana, talk about how soft soccer is, and how irrelevant the u.k is.
  • Ishi
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol ol hip hip!! cheerio ass ? .

lol at these ? , cant even get the gangsta pose right they so proper
    shank.jpg
    files.php?file=HoodieGangPA_468x318.jpg
    hoodies-415x275.jpg
    ^where this ? get scorpian mask from?^

Ol I shop at old navy with my dads credit card ass ?
    Ol I googled hood urban gear when searching for cloths to buy ass ?
    Ol I can't be rebels after 7pm cause i have to go home for din din and tea ass ?

Lmao this is too much
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    The original homos were European.Brits probably? Them ? softer than a Drake and Big Sean beef.
    them ? softer than bow wow and soulja boy beef. Europeans were the ones who invented that ? ? . That's why it's accepted over there and why most look and dress feminine till this day. They got statues and pictures on the walls depicting ? ? all over europe. Them ? got candels shaped like ? and they were for men!!

Nigaas be arching they eyebrows over there and waxing they chest lol!!!!!
  • Ishi
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yo don't get me started bruh these 12year old U.K ? on Xbox live are about as threatening as a box of unopened tissues

Words can not describe the whackness.. ? wish he can extend his arm through the internet and punch these kids in the face

? Harry Potter

And The Queen
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I mean I can't take a ? serious who says ? like "mummy" "my mum" lol!!!!!!!!!!

this is a u.k rap battle in the hood. Jamaican, african, and the queens english just don't mix lol.my ? said "do your ? research!!!!!!!!!!!" lol!!!!!!!!!!!

check my back round = do your research!!!!!!
  • Ishi
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I honestly find it hard to believe they know what the ? they saying. Its like an inside joke ? just going along acting like they understand the diarrhea coming out each others mouth..
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LMAO.....

UK>>>>>>>>>US
    £>>>>>>>>>>$
    Being taught how to speak/pronunciate properly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Being taught made up words/not saying words correctly
    Eating cheese in moderation>>>>>>>>>>>>Eating cheese on every muthafukkin thang!!
    Having to put up wid ? sporadically>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Having a whole muthafuckkin state full of ? , no ATL!!
    Fitted jeans wearin ? >>>>>>>>>Ya'll skinny jeans wearin ?

That will do for now........However......

Obama>>>>>>>>>>>Whatever racist ass white boy that is prime minster
    Pico>>>>>>>>>>>>>90% of the girl next door type's outchea

ya'll gets a couple of W's there.......

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooools
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    LMAO.....

UK>>>>>>>>>US
    £>>>>>>>>>>$
    Being taught how to speak/pronunciate properly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Being taught made up words/not saying words correctly
    Eating cheese in moderation>>>>>>>>>>>>Eating cheese on every muthafukkin thang!!
    Having to put up wid ? sporadically>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Having a whole muthafuckkin state full of ? , no ATL!!
    Fitted jeans wearin ? >>>>>>>>>Ya'll skinny jeans wearin ?

That will do for now........However......

Obama>>>>>>>>>>>Whatever racist ass white boy that is prime minster
    Pico>>>>>>>>>>>>>90% of the girl next door type's outchea

ya'll gets a couple of W's there.......

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooools
    I stopped reading after that lol!!!!!!! yo, the only reason why I ? wit the u.k is caus yall got some pure bad ass sistas from the islands over there. Also, dr. who and torchwood but after that it's lol!!!!!!!!!!
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I stopped reading after that lol!!!!!!! yo, the only reason why I ? wit the u.k is caus yall got some pure bad ass sistas from the islands over there. Also, dr. who and torchwood but after that it's lol!!!!!!!!!!

Ayo Torchwood is the ? , yall on the latest series?