True Life: I'm in a long distance relationship

Options
tru_m.a.c
tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Anybody watching this on mtv right ???

so many violations going on

Sidenote: Shouldn't no chick go out with a dude who's still rocking his doo rag tail out

IC drop ya stories!!!

Comments

• Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    long distance relationship is wack

couldnt, wouldnt, shouldnt
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    Options
    long distance relationship is wack

couldnt, wouldnt, shouldnt

why why why???
  • Go figure...
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    why why why???

why would u??

physical presence is just as important as mental presence
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    Options
    why would u??

physical presence is just as important as mental presence

but what would you define as a long distance relationship???

second violation: don't trust a ? who still pops his collar out
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    been there, done that.
  • Go figure...
    edited July 2011
    Options
    but what would you define as a long distance relationship???

second violation: don't trust a ? who still pops his collar out

i dont wear too many collars. face in the drawing on point tho.

long distance relationship = cant see the female more than once a month and basically all u ever do is talk on the phone, internet...and ? other ppl

WOAT
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Couldn't be me..
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i dont wear too many collars. face in the drawing on point tho.

long distance relationship = cant see the female more than once a month and basically all u ever do is talk on the phone, internet...and ? other ppl

WOAT

so u wouldn't consider living in 2 different cities like NY to DC as long distance??? That bolt bus gets there cheap and fast lol
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Couldn't be me..

why??? I'd think it would be harder now with your child and everything, but what about before then???
  • Go figure...
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so u wouldn't consider living in 2 different cities like NY to DC as long distance??? That bolt bus gets there cheap and fast lol

ill take a 5-20 min ride to see my lady....not a bus or 45 min ride.

if seeing each other is too much work....its just not worth it

thats just my opinion. never been in one...but dont plan on ever involving myself in such a scenario. do u tho
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ill take a 5-20 min ride to see my lady....not a bus or 45 min ride.

if seeing each other is too much work....its just not worth it

thats just my opinion. never been in one...but dont plan on ever involving myself in such a scenario. do u tho

In one now. But it was never a planned thing and I never cosigned doing such a thing either.

But I realized that the most important thing is the level of commitment in the relationship. We'd been talkn for 2 yrs prior and once she graduated it was only right that we continue. So I look at it as a maturity thing. I know that I got something good with her, I have no qualms about it at all
  • Go figure...
    edited July 2011
    Options
    In one now. But it was never a planned thing and I never cosigned doing such a thing either.

But I realized that the most important thing is the level of commitment in the relationship. We'd been talkn for 2 yrs prior and once she graduated it was only right that we continue. So I look at it as a maturity thing. I know that I got something good with her, I have no qualms about it at all

well then props to u. it would just be too hard for me to be in a serious relationship like that. i could only do it for so long
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    been there, done that.
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Couldn't be me..

. .
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So three frogs get arrested in a park for lewd and indecent behavior. At the arraignment the first frog appears. Judge says, "what's your name," and the frog says "Frog." Judge then says, "what were you doing," and he said "I was blowing bubbles." Judge lets him leave and has the second frog come in. "What's your name," said the judge, to which the frog said, "Frog-Frog." Judge asks him "what were you doing," "blowing bubbles," replied Frog-Frog. Judge lets him leave and calls in the third frog and says "Let me guess, your name is Frog-Frog-Frog," and he said "No, my name is Bubbles."
  • Go figure...
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So three frogs get arrested in a park for lewd and indecent behavior. At the arraignment the first frog appears. Judge says, "what's your name," and the frog says "Frog." Judge then says, "what were you doing," and he said "I was blowing bubbles." Judge lets him leave and has the second frog come in. "What's your name," said the judge, to which the frog said, "Frog-Frog." Judge asks him "what were you doing," "blowing bubbles," replied Frog-Frog. Judge lets him leave and calls in the third frog and says "Let me guess, your name is Frog-Frog-Frog," and he said "No, my name is Bubbles."

was Bubbles blowing bubbles too?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I had a pretty serious relationship that was long distance about half the time, like other side of the world long distance. It was wack in a lot of ways, but for the right woman I'd do it again
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I did it. Used to fly over there to see her and vice versa.

Not recommended. Too much at stake.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    I had a pretty serious relationship that was long distance about half the time, like other side of the world long distance. It was wack in a lot of ways, but for the right woman I'd do it again

? othe side of the world....wow....thats OD
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    I did it. Used to fly over there to see her and vice versa.

Not recommended. Too much at stake.

who did the most travelling
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I've been in one, not really something I want to do again...
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

who did the most travelling

We took it in turns, but was more expensive for me to visit as I had to get a hotel…

Easily spent the equivalent of around $3000 on being with her for half a year, it wasn't cheap… and she wasn't worth it in the end as she couldn't bring herself to have another long distance relationship (she did it for a year with her ex-fiance who cheated on her when she was over here), nor do I believe she was ready for a basic relationship either, even if we did have a very close friendship for two years, she was still messed up inside over her ex-fiance.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    learned my lesson, I'm good on long distance relations
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Did it for 5 years when I was in college. ? is mad hard. I would never do it again.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited July 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    We took it in turns, but was more expensive for me to visit as I had to get a hotel…

Easily spent the equivalent of around $3000 on being with her for half a year, it wasn't cheap… and she wasn't worth it in the end as she couldn't bring herself to have another long distance relationship (she did it for a year with her ex-fiance who cheated on her when she was over here), nor do I believe she was ready for a basic relationship either, even if we did have a very close friendship for two years, she was still messed up inside over her ex-fiance.

*pusha t voice* ugh! Yeah you can't have any emotional faults doing a long distance thing. Insecurities will ruin everything.
    nex gin wrote: »
    Did it for 5 years when I was in college. ? is mad hard. I would never do it again.

yeah I def wouldn't advise a college student to do that....gotta experience homecomings the single way
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It aint worth the time and money.
  • Fly_King
    Fly_King Members Posts: 136
    edited July 2011
    Options

my brotha state college reppin...same situation same ideal