You know you´re doing good when somebody hates on you!

Options
Cabana_Da_Don
Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Lets keep it real.Theres a difference between constructive ether and plain on ? .

Comments

• Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    After 7 hours, im proud to say....

FIRST!!!

2zj955j.gif
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lets be real, hate is never cool...& it's not a good thing to have in your life.

People encourgage haters to keep hating and thats why the world so ? up.. Haters think they are special, because they are always getting big up'd for hating.

They need to be exposed. Hating is wicked, and when someone HATE u they want u DEAD, they can't stand the sight of u, or the knowledge of your presence.

They come up against u to test u to see if they can DESTROY u...They are not complimenting by any way. They hate ur guts.

They send evil energy that wraps itself around u, and the ora can make things go wrong in your life, or it can wrap itself around u and people start to think you are a hater, and negative person..

if u have/had real hate u will know what I mean. u got the SLANG HATAS then you got HATE. People think hate is light, they throw that word all around.

I'm not talking about constructive criticism I know the difference. HATRED is not cool. \

Stop encouraging these crazy people to continue to hate.... They need to stop hating, because first of all, there is really no reason to hate.

If someone has something you do not THEY PAID A PRICE U CAN NOT AFFORD TO PAY.

people hate because they believe someone is getting something for nothing, and they think some people here have not been thru ? . They hate because they live in a fairytale in their imagination, and they picture people lives a fairytale, and think some of us are here and haven't paid a price 2 be here.