BigBallsNoWorries
BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    She's sittin' on ? . Her ? looks like lamb gyros.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    She's sittin' on ? . Her ? looks like lamb gyros.

wrd ? ?

where tha source
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wholetime this ? is flat she aint got no ass or ? who would wanna see an annorexic baby killer nude?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? posing nude she need to be ghetto gagged
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wholetime this ? is flat she aint got no ass or ? who would wanna see an annorexic baby killer nude?

That magazine issue would FLY off the stands......just cause of WHO she is, not WHAT she got
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Never wannto see dat. That lady crazy.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    white men are disgusting... who wants to see a baby killer naked? i mean even if a guy gets head from her -- all you would see is her baby's face.
  • 1of1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    ? posing nude she need to be ghetto gagged

C/S if they could find a way to do some lesbian ghetto gagging.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Oh, I see Americans are still on the "? , she is a murderer that deserves to die!" train.

"Not Guilty, yall got to feel me."

Anyway, I would want to see her nudes.
  • HafBayked
    edited July 2011
    Options
    C/S if they could find a way to do some lesbian ghetto gagging.

lmao im trying to imagine this...and for some reason i see it being even more violent
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Im droppin dollalrs to see a ghetto gaggers tape staring casey anthony...

? what yall talkin bout
  • 1of1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    lmao im trying to imagine this...and for some reason i see it being even more violent

Well I know some chicks have real mean streaks and like that aggressive stuff. I've watched lesbian facesitting where you have about 6 or 8 women in the dominant position and 1 slave chick just eating ? and licking ass. They sit on her face, smack her, pull her hair, and talk mad ? .

Fun stuff to watch.

I don't think I've seen it get as brutal as the ghetto gaggers though.
  • 1of1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Blood Money......

I can't see what reputable magazine would pay this Woman. Even playboy and vivid pulled their offers after the public outrage that would have followed. This chick doesn't deserve to make a dime off of the notoriety she gets for killing her daughter.

She wasn't convicted, so........
  • Niggersauce
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mikko_ wrote: »
    i hope she does it and they gag the ? with chloroform....

lmfaooooo!!
  • HafBayked
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well I know some chicks have real mean streaks and like that aggressive stuff. I've watched lesbian facesitting where you have about 6 or 8 women in the dominant position and 1 slave chick just eating ? and licking ass. They sit on her face, smack her, pull her hair, and talk mad ? .

Fun stuff to watch.

I don't think I've seen it get as brutal as the ghetto gaggers though.

yeah that ? is live tho lol
  • BlackAX410
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    No matter what a woman does......................................Men wanna see her naked.

But this ? ugly nd flat tho smh @ any ? that pays to see skin nd bones in a magazine
  • HafBayked
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    I don't hate Casey Anthony, I don't want to 'punish' her and it doesn't bother me that other people are attracted to her but I have no idea how people can be attracted to someone who they believe ended her child's life (or anyone else's, for that matter). Doesn't this seem harsh to you, to think this woman was driving around with the smell of her dead child emitting from the trunk of her car? I would think that it would feel as though you're betraying the victim. I know your attraction to her won't affect her daughter one way or the other. I've never understood people who are attracted to bullies/people who mistreat others in general.

nobody is attracted to her its just a money maker b/c of her high profile...flynt know he can get rich off the ? , and she will most likely overdose soon after and be forgotten when the next broad kills her baby...sad but true
  • Lambent
    edited July 2011
    Options
    But this ? ugly nd flat tho smh @ any ? that pays to see skin nd bones in a magazine

She not flat. Have you seen her breast?
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No matter what a woman does......................................Men wanna see her naked.

I'm not attracted to women who I dislike. I've always been disgusted by women who mistreat others or are arrogant, egotistical, cruel and rude.
  • BlackAX410
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »
    She not flat. Have you seen her breast?

from every pic I've seen she's flat they gon say shorty is a party girl nah nah ? that nuthin on her body is appealing
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If Anthony does go through with it, she should use some of that money to pay back the Florida taxpayers (State of Florida) who ended up footing the bill for her trial.

Outside of this trial, Casey would never be considered for something like this. This just goes to show you.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    why ? hard on Casey? She was not guilty.

Chris Brown was guilty and people are like "he paid for his crime. get over it".

or

"leave OJ alone he was found innocent"

or

"I think Micheal touch those kids but he was found innocent............wait. what? he settle out of court?......oh uh well he dead now so leave him alone."

or

"yeah I seen the tape but R. Kelly was found innocent so leave him alone"

or

"Ray Ray Loc was a real ? , hustla, ? , balla, gangsta moving major bricks but the police keeps ? with him for no reason! racist bastid!"

just saying.

You're right, the evidence was never conclusive.

She's not a model, actress, singer or any kind of entertainer, why would a random person be offered a modelling job for being a well known murder suspect? Whether she did it or not, it seems like using her child's death for publicity.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Half a mill to pose naked? damn she is winning so much right now.
  • Lambent
    edited July 2011
    Options
    from every pic I've seen she's flat they gon say shorty is a party girl nah nah ? that nuthin on her body is appealing

You call this flat?

casey-anthony.jpg

casey-anthony-party1.jpg

b-casey-anthony-party-42ba9aa69cff-300x225.jpg

4885720.jpg
  • Niggersauce
    edited July 2011
    Options
    got dayum thats one ugly chick in those pictures...? scared my cereal out the bowl!

But yo ? how attractive a chick is if i can drop a dollar for her to do something degrading why the ? wouldn't you?