Walked in on my ? fkcin a midget.. SMH

Options

Comments

• Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Your farts sound like a ship horn from excessive ? stretching..

Bruh, you just posted a picture. You got fatter and I got smaller....FACT!
    Bruh, you have a picture of another male IC poster in your avi....FACT!
    Bruh, you admitted to making up stories on the IC so you can make threads....FACT!

? outta here bruh bruh.
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    was her ? normal size or was it a midget ? too?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Where did you get the av from ? ?

LMAO I don't even do the blank and men's pictures jokes, but you're making it too easy for those who do.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    iz pupu dro or death187sin or both?
    And is idi amin lorenzo de medici?

Have I been on here 2 long?
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LMAO I don't even do the blank and men's pictures jokes, but you're making it too easy for those who do.

What the ? are you talking about you Norewuegian ? ?
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Oh my bad, I forgot that I utter no truths on the IC!! I'm making 6 figures, got no degree yet I'm always on the computer,and photoshop pics to look like a dime ? , and I get gang banged on the weekends;)

they say the truth shall set you free
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mikko_ wrote: »
    oh my bad, i forgot that no untruths are uttered on the ic!! Everybody is making 6 figures, got masters degrees in computer technology and ? dime ? while they gang bang on the weekends;)

kimi shut up!

Ever since the donkey etherized you, u been tryin 2 act all brilliant and ? ...
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    iz pupu dro or death187sin or both?
    And is idi amin lorenzo de medici?

Have i been on here 2 long?

we are 3 diffffffffffffffferent people!
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    They got some thick midgets out here brah....

just sayin
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Where did you get the av from ? ?

from ya thread.. Tryna aggravate dro. lol
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    from ya thread.. Tryna aggravate dro. Lol

u tryin 2 aggravate me, by puttin my sexy pic in yo avi?...wow
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

AHAHHAHAH now you took it back down?
  • death187sin
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Oh my bad, I forgot that no untruths are uttered on the IC!! everybody is making 6 figures, got masters degrees in computer technology and ? dime ? while they gang bang on the weekends;)

She summed the whole IC up in one powerful post!

Wonderful...
  • death187sin
    edited July 2011
    Options
    AHAHHAHAH now you took it back down?

yeah. he wasn't feeding into it.. lol oh well. I'll just clown that struck match in ya thread..
  • death187sin
    edited July 2011
    Options

that's ya sexy pic? I aint even know bruh. I thought u posted it as a prank or a joke or something. My bad Wesley.. I mean Dro!
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that's ya sexy pic.. I aint even know bruh. I thought u posted it as a prank or a joke or something. My bad Wesley.. I mean Dro!

nh cant ya this time
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What the ? are you talking about you Norewuegian ? ?

Ahhh makes sense.
  • death187sin
    edited July 2011
    Options

r7w4ue.jpg

^This cant be life
  • coonuncooned
    coonuncooned Members Posts: 290
    edited July 2011
    Options
    y'all lucky somebody didn't get shot ... never pretend to break in ? house!
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last night I went to some pool party at a co-workers house and bought a few of my dudes wit me. It wasn't really that hot so it wasn't anyone really in the pool.

One of boys left.. The rest of us stayed and got a lil ? . Now we looking for my boy that left because he never told us he was leaving.

On the way home he called us letting us know he left so we decided to play a prank on him on our way home. (? ? )

Pull up at his house. I had a sheet in my trunk from when i went to the beach. I put it over my head and walked through the ally where his kitchen window was at.. (We all laughing like we smoked something)

Still hysterical... My boy decides it would be even funnier if we climbed in the window instead of knocking on the door. My boy got in through the window and opened the kitchen door to let us in..

(sheet back over my head) Hysterical! I fell and knocked the recycling can over in the kitchen. I thought that would of made him come in the kitchen so we just hidden in the dark and was gonna surprise him when he turned the light on. (he didn't come)

Decided to start making ghost noises walking through the living room. Nothing!

Hear bed squeaking and some moaning. (NOW WE REALLY READY TO GET HIM)

Get to the bedroom door.. (He's almost 7ft tall at about 260 in weight)

My other boy takes a hat from the closet and covers his face with it. I remove the sheet and put my tea shirt over my face.. Now we want to make it look like a home invasion.

The room door cracked so we kick the door the rest of the way open!

Comcast remote in my hand like it's a gun.. HE SCREAMS LIKE A OTIS REDDING!

At first we just stood there in disbelief as it appeared he was on the bed with a small child or a doll or some ? .. Seen it was the same midget chick who he ran into some weeks ago and made fun of and clowned at the though of hittin it.

I kinda wanted to see what midget sex was like until now.. Her body looked so ? deformed laying there with nothing on! I can't do it.

Anyway. That's the story of my life man..

Fake story or not the bold is just ? wrong and has invalidated damn near anything you comment on.

• GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yall must've been smoking dippers to do some dumb ? like this. ? around and get shot sneaking in folks cribs

Cosign, I dont where the TS from but attempting to climb through somebodies window in my city will get you shot in your face
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/s lost fight to a ? guy

He got snuffed nh
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Last night I went to some pool party at a co-workers house and bought a few of my dudes wit me. It wasn't really that hot so it wasn't anyone really in the pool.

One of boys left.. The rest of us stayed and got a lil ? . Now we looking for my boy that left because he never told us he was leaving.

On the way home he called us letting us know he left so we decided to play a prank on him on our way home. (? ? )

Pull up at his house. I had a sheet in my trunk from when i went to the beach. I put it over my head and walked through the ally where his kitchen window was at.. (We all laughing like we smoked something)

Still hysterical... My boy decides it would be even funnier if we climbed in the window instead of knocking on the door. My boy got in through the window and opened the kitchen door to let us in..

(sheet back over my head) Hysterical! I fell and knocked the recycling can over in the kitchen. I thought that would of made him come in the kitchen so we just hidden in the dark and was gonna surprise him when he turned the light on. (he didn't come)

Hear bed squeaking and some moaning. (NOW WE REALLY READY TO GET HIM)

Get to the bedroom door.. (He's almost 7ft tall at about 260 in weight)

My other boy takes a hat from the closet and covers his face with it. I remove the sheet and put my tea shirt over my face.. Now we want to make it look like a home invasion.

The room door cracked so we kick the door the rest of the way open!

Comcast remote in my hand like it's a gun.. HE SCREAMS LIKE A OTIS REDDING!

At first we just stood there in disbelief as it appeared he was on the bed with a small child or a doll or some ? .. Seen it was the same midget chick who he ran into some weeks ago and made fun of and clowned at the though of hittin it.

I kinda wanted to see what midget sex was like until now.. Her body looked so ? deformed laying there with nothing on! I can't do it.

Anyway. That's the story of my life man..

Fake story or not the bold is just ? wrong and has invalidated damn near anything you comment on.

Lmao bruh I'm drinkin tea now as I read it, bout to flatline
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pull up at his house. I had a sheet in my trunk from when i went to the beach. I put it over my head and walked through the ally where his kitchen window was at..

Right cause we all know white folks used to walk around with sheets over their head because ? are afraid of ghosts.