Did I Get Played??

Options
texas409
texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Alright me and this female was supposed to chill for the weekend. we both had the same off days which was today and tomorrow but she lives in htown and i stay an hour away so she was supposed to come out here when she got off this morning but i wake up to txt and phone calls saying that her aunt had to be rushed to the emergency room and all that ? .......i didnt get that vibe from her that she was going to stunt cause all wekk she was sayin how much she wanted to chill this weekend but my real ? radar is telling me something is up......your thoughts

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sounds like bs but who's to say...but i kno the closest get the mostest and u a hour away...if she found sumn closer that pretty much killed that trip...i hope u would do the same...i mean if she fine i would still try but just play her on a long string...wait for her to call u and explain and act like the ? didnt even matter...u had jolly good ? time without her
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Alright me and this female was supposed to chill for the weekend. we both had the same off days which was today and tomorrow but she lives in htown and i stay an hour away so she was supposed to come out here when she got off this morning but i wake up to txt and phone calls saying that her aunt had to be rushed to the emergency room and all that ? .......i didnt get that vibe from her that she was going to stunt cause all wekk she was sayin how much she wanted to chill this weekend but my real ? radar is telling me something is up......your thoughts

Yea that's a tough one, if she aint wanna chill she probably would've just said that but then again I dont know the chick. Like son before me said, if she bad give her the benefit of the doubt. And the fact that she texted AND called you looks like she was trying to give u the message
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That's an extreme lie to tell, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt but this time only
  • texas409
    edited July 2011
    Options
    word respectable responses...im getting older so i cant just lash out at her but imma play it cool and not sweat her about it
  • HafBayked
    edited July 2011
    Options
    word respectable responses...im getting older so i cant just lash out at her but imma play it cool and not sweat her about it

yea just chill dude...when she call go get in the car and cut the music up, yelling over the music tell her u wit a friend and u gone get back wit her...

any more and i gotta charge ya lol
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

I wouldn't sweat it bruh. It's only a problem if it becomes habitual. One time isn't necessarily an indication of foul play.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sound like sound ?
  • Haun Solo
    Haun Solo Members Posts: 189
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Give her the benefit. She did call and text to try to explain. If she was nonchalant about the ? , it's a lie. She put effort into this one so ride it out. If it becomes a habit of excuses, you already know what to do.
  • CapitalC
    edited July 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    yea just chill dude...when she call go get in the car and cut the music up, yelling over the music tell her u wit a friend and u gone get back wit her...

any more and i gotta charge ya lol

Yea son, you better than me I don't even do the music thing. Just answer the phone like I'm happy to hear from her then cut her off like I gotta hit u back...
  • bchuck
    bchuck Members Posts: 105
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I agree with most of the ppl. If it becomes a habit, dead that ?
  • HafBayked
    edited July 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    Yea son, you better than me I don't even do the music thing. Just answer the phone like I'm happy to hear from her then cut her off like I gotta hit u back...

lol...im bad wit that ? idk why i ? wit females like that...thats old ? tho im locked down right now anyway...
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

B, youth or not, I wouldn't lash out. Ever. I never give trife hoes the pleasure of knowing that I had any excitement about their presence.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If its the first time it happened let it slip...

chick did this to me a month back when she was supposed to come over and watch "let the right one in" with me at like 11pm i KNEW i was gon ? . Had my lights dimmed house cleaned up had the system plugged up and everything even had my shirt off LOL. Bout 15 mins later she calls me talking about she gotta ler her mom use the car and please dont be mad at her. (she still stay at home with her people..).

Brah i felt like a ? fool....i didn't even try to hang out with her ever again after that night LMFAO.

She had a boyfriend tho i felt like she was witholding the ? cuz she knew what was up if she stepped through that door....
  • texas409
    edited July 2011
    Options
    haha its funny cause i did her her with the "my phone bout to go dead let me call you back" line and havent called her since

a ? like me hate to hear excuses so id rather not talk to her
  • HafBayked
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »

chick did this to me a month back when she was supposed to come over and watch "let the right one in" with me at like 11pm i KNEW i was gon ? . Had my lights dimmed house cleaned up had the system plugged up and everything even had my shirt off LOL. Bout 15 mins later she calls me talking about she gotta ler her mom use the car and please dont be mad at her. (she still stay at home with her people..).

Brah i felt like a ? fool....i didn't even try to hang out with her ever again after that night LMFAO.

She had a boyfriend tho i felt like she was witholding the ? cuz she knew what was up if she stepped through that door....

lmao....damn no candles?...thats ? up tho
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    listen Son, You sounding mad self conscious .
    If she makes a pattern of selling you dreams then you exit .... but until then dont stress it.
    Theres other chicks around

...for you to french kiss

haha
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    A IC broad needs to step up in here and discuss why ? do this ? .

If I dont wanna chill with you, ill just say I can't make it AT THE TIME of being asked if im free or not. Women will wait till 5 minutes before they're supposed to meet up before unveiling a half assed excuse.

Whats even worse is when they're the ones trying to chill with you. When they initiate it. What part of the game is this?
  • CapitalC
    edited July 2011
    Options

See that's that frustrating ? cuz u prolly cleaned up enough for a girl's presence too, not just clean enough for you.the fact that she was coming over and had a dude is somewhat dangerous for her, even if she didn't show up.She took a risk. So you got that ya kno...
  • Niggersauce
    edited July 2011
    Options
    A IC broad needs to step up in here and discuss why ? do this ? .

If I dont wanna chill with you, ill just say I can't make it AT THE TIME of being asked if im free or not. Women will wait till 5 minutes before they're supposed to meet up before unveiling a half assed excuse.

Whats even worse is when they're the ones trying to chill with you. When they initiate it. What part of the game is this?

See thats the most ? up ? ...thats like dangling a porkchop infront of a ferocious lion and jerking it away with a string when he walks towards it.

tex was just going to suggest that you dont even contact her...let her contact you and try to make up for the missed date. If it was a real issue and she really feels bad about it she will try to set something else up for yall.

@cap man she broke up with that dude a while back; we still talk and flirt at work but im not even interested in the ? anymore brah....now if she got sloppy and just threw it at me im gonna make sure i punish it just for that night she stood me up LMFAO!!
  • texas409
    edited July 2011
    Options

haha we all have had a chick back out of a get together...hoes scary mayne
  • CapitalC
    edited July 2011
    Options
    haha we all have had a chick back out of a get together...hoes scary mayne

I always like to "expect for the best and prepare for the worst" but I'm always salty when they be canceling and you KNOW she DTF
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you could always offer to help with something or just be there for her

but then again you always seem to have a ? ain't ? attitude on here

maybe you should just keep it movin......
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    That's an extreme lie to tell, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt but this time only

Basically when family is involved i tend to beleive it
  • Niggersauce
    edited July 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    I always like to "expect for the best and prepare for the worst" but I'm always salty when they be canceling and you KNOW she DTF

It gets even worse when its one of those "one night only" deals where you know this might be the ONLY time you get to ? the broad.

Must be like what the joker feels like when batman comes and ? his grand scheme up i swear....
  • texas409
    edited July 2011
    Options
    when i talked to her she was like she bout to go see smurfs with her mama i was like this ? here lol