Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
How you paying the bills?

Comments

• Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I wear many hats, I honestly don't know where to start. Currently, I'm doing accounts payable-billing for Penske.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't pay any bills, I have never worked a day in my life.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Monday I start a consulting firm that does many things, government job training and retention programs for people leaving welfare/on unemployment/noncustodial parents, corporate restructuring, and government affairs.

I work in government affairs.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Never had a job before in my life. Can't stand getting told what to do im trying to blow up in dis rap game though so i can drop out of college.

so no back up plan
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I work for a pretty successful tech company. Word on the street is that we have more money than the US treasury. Lol.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Engineering internship, web admin for a government organization, businesses.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Monday I start a consulting firm that does many things, government job training and retention programs for people leaving welfare/on unemployment/noncustodial parents, corporate restructuring, and government affairs.

I work in government affairs.

so basically you ain't working yet

? asked how you pay yo bills boy!!!!
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I manage a massage parlor and am a personal trainer...soon to be law school student which means soon to be unemployed studying my ass off.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    Daddy_PeaceBuck$ Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Contracting in Afghanistan
  • mryounggun
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Contracting in Afghanistan

My man was just out there doing that. Then they kicked his ass out the country for some reason. SMH.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I work for a pretty successful tech company. Word on the street is that we have more money than the US treasury. Lol.

apple eh?

I work in a Special Investigative Unit. Investigating.
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    My man was just out there doing that. Then they kicked his ass out the country for some reason. SMH.

What happened family. Was it drugs or did he get caught wit a chick in his room? You know where he was at?
  • mryounggun
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    apple eh?

I work in a Special Investigative Unit. Investigating.

Ya.........
  • Im_Linx
    Im_Linx Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Work at a veterinary clinic.
  • mryounggun
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What happened family. Was it drugs or did he get caught wit a chick in his room? You know where he was at?

Neither. He was in the army for i think like 5 or 6 years and got discharged. Then he got some security contract gig over there late last year or early this year. ? was cool for a few weeks. Then they randomly came to him and told him that they found something on his background check and that he had to be out of the country in 48 hours. But they wouldn't tell him what. He STILL doesn't know the reason.

From what he tells me the ? was weird because they aren't supposed to let you in the country for that kinda gig without your BG check clearing first anyway. So for the ? to happen a few weeks after he had already been in the country, kinda suspect. He man man from like middle school though, so I doubt he'd lie about it.
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Neither. He was in the army for i think like 5 or 6 years and got discharged. Then he got some security contract gig over there late last year or early this year. ? was cool for a few weeks. Then they randomly came to him and told him that they found something on his background check and that he had to be out of the country in 48 hours. But they wouldn't tell him what. He STILL doesn't know the reason.

From what he tells me the ? was weird because they aren't supposed to let you in the country for that kinda gig without your BG check clearing first anyway. So for the ? to happen a few weeks after he had already been in the country, kinda suspect. He man man from like middle school though, so I doubt he'd lie about it.

Sorry to hear about that fam. Sounds like somebody dropped the ball at HR for his company. Tell him don't sweat it. It's other companies that's hiring. Especially now during the summer.

s
  • mryounggun
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sorry to hear about that fam. Sounds like somebody dropped the ball at HR for his company. Tell him don't sweat it. It's other companies that's hiring. Especially now during the summer.

s

Yeah, he's dying to get back over there. He's driving trucks now and said if that don't work out he's gonna try to get back over there. And if that don't work, he's gonna prolly try to join the air force. Don't like seeing the ? floating with no direction and ? . SMH.
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Administrative work.

Purchase invoice. Charging bills, sending invoices, financial related paper works for electronics recycling company.
  • RiCKY ROZAY
    RiCKY ROZAY Members Posts: 396
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Distribution

this operation we running is oh so successful
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm an STNA(State Tested Nursing Assistant).
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just quit my job(s) actually, was teaching and doing some consulting on the side, but bout to be a student and get my bills paid by my university for the next four years or so
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so basically you ain't working yet

? asked how you pay yo bills boy!!!!

I won't have any bills except for my cell phone. I'm living at home until I go to Korea in September 2012.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Teacher…. ages 5-11. Currently teaching 9-10 year olds.
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mikko_ wrote: »
    what company are you with?

saic........