Talk About A Time Where You Walked Away or Turned The Other Cheek

Options
RiCKY ROZAY
RiCKY ROZAY Members Posts: 396
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
me? NEVER

everybody that has tried me has been made an example out of.....i never back down from a fight

never ran from no ? ....stay read to fight and shoot

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I pistol whupped a ? instead of lodging a slug in his chest

i call that turning the other cheek
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I was 17 with a girl. Group of 7 dudes made some rude comments about my girl and stared me down hard... I had a switchblade and a police baton, thought out taking them out, but my girl grabbed and told me let's get the ? outta here, don't look at them. She got mad that I was staring back.

Good ? choice, logic over pride and emotion 7 guys what would I have done, no Matrix ? .
  • RiCKY ROZAY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I pistol whupped a ? instead of lodging a slug in his chest

i call that turning the other cheek
    anything opposite of taking his life = turning the other cheek

FAIL
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    anything opposite of taking his life = turning the other cheek

FAIL

i blame church
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This young ? at my gym stay talking ? and bullying the smaller and younger ? . Then he started talking fly with me one day. Fouling me extra hard and just running his mouth. Fighting is for suckers, so I just stayed calm for as long as I could, which was fora few months. then one day he just went to far.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^^^ u got punked
  • mryounggun
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    ^^^ u got punked

Aight, B......
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Aight, B......

u stay gettin punked...chump
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    never really been the conflict type. i just avoided the ? . now that i'm older, the hell i look like tussling on the ground and getting ? .
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    I've never backed down from a fight once it was about to go down but I have walked away from situations where I knew one was about to escalate. I do that pretty often because I'm always ready to beat someones ass, I just have to keep my temper down.

co-sign, cant catch a case over some ? , too far in life at this point for something like that
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I ? one of my friends ex's like days after they broke up and he was pretty heated and never had any proof. So one day we outside playing ball and this sexy new girl is all on my sideline cheering me on. i didnt know her but she was letting me know i was interested. My friend pointed it out to me and i said " im cool, man. thats you right there."

well, 3 kids, and 13 years later, they're still married. I just saw the pics on fb. me and him aint fb friends but you know how that is.

did i turn the other cheek or pay it forward?
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    I ? one of my friends ex's like days after they broke up and he was pretty heated and never had any proof. So one day we outside playing ball and this sexy new girl is all on my sideline cheering me on. i didnt know her but she was letting me know i was interested. My friend pointed it out to me and i said " im cool, man. thats you right there."

well, 3 kids, and 13 years later, they're still married. I just saw the pics on fb. me and him aint fb friends but you know how that is.

did i turn the other cheek or pay it forward?

? this story made me laugh somehow
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    ? this story made me laugh somehow

its true. we have like 25 mutual fb friends and he aint requesting me and im certainly not requesting him.
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    My friend pointed it out to me and i said " im cool, man. thats you right there."

well, 3 kids, and 13 years later, they're still married.

That's some deep stuff right there. Straight out of a movie or something.. Definitely not paying it forward tho.

I've never really walked away except once when I had just graduated, I saw a 30-something year old man in a grocery store with his wife and kid, he was walking around sporting a ? tattoo.. he didn't say nothing at first, but I walked around the store one more time, just to see if he would start anything, cause I was looking for an excuse to hit him. He tried to stare me down and all.. but there was in people in the store, and he was with his kid.. I had to just walk away..
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Yeah, as you mature you know most ? isn't worth ? up your money for...

? , a chick like me as a security clearance to maintain. I can't afford to catch a charge...lol.

......I want that AVI pic.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »
    I was 17 with a girl. Group of 7 dudes made some rude comments about my girl and stared me down hard... I had a switchblade and a police baton, thought out taking them out, but my girl grabbed and told me let's get the ? outta here, don't look at them. She got mad that I was staring back.

Good ? choice, logic over pride and emotion 7 guys what would I have done, no Matrix ? .

WHAT?! Why? Why would you have that on you? You just walked around with the ? on tuck?
  • mryounggun
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I really don't understand ? who are fighting 6+ times a year. WTF is that ? all about?
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I really don't understand ? who are fighting 6+ times a year. WTF is that ? all about?

Some places are like that… my area wasn't like that, but I used to have 1 or 2 instances a year where some ? would pop off, namely with drug induced peoples who wanted to take or start something.

Depends on your age and where you're at…

I walked away following someone picking up a bottle in a club to hit me at New Years because his girlfriend stepped in front of him and instead of beating his ass I stepped out the club and cooled off… smartest move I've made, I can't have a fight or I'd lose my job.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Man just stay out the drug game.90% of the people that fight all the time it has to do with drugs.

Do yo ? at home dont be doing in the streets unless you like altercations.
  • mryounggun
    edited July 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Some places are like that… my area wasn't like that, but I used to have 1 or 2 instances a year where some ? would pop off, namely with drug induced peoples who wanted to take or start something.

Depends on your age and where you're at…

I walked away following someone picking up a bottle in a club to hit me at New Years because his girlfriend stepped in front of him and instead of beating his ass I stepped out the club and cooled off… smartest move I've made, I can't have a fight or I'd lose my job.

I'm saying tho, what places are like that, B? Where a grown man is square dancing 6+ times a year? That ? is just childish to me.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm saying tho, what places are like that, B? Where a grown man is square dancing 6+ times a year? That ? is just childish to me.

? is stupid.Cant win every argument.Gotta pick your fights.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

I agree that 6 times a year is overkill, but as a teenager growing up, I could have picked a few fights a year, no problem. But I was always good at talking my way out of it.

Either way, there are many places in the world where fights would be regular… especially if you have a lot of ? surrounding you.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lincoln wrote: »
    That's some deep stuff right there. Straight out of a movie or something.. Definitely not paying it forward tho.

I've never really walked away except once when I had just graduated, I saw a 30-something year old man in a grocery store with his wife and kid, he was walking around sporting a ? tattoo.. he didn't say nothing at first, but I walked around the store one more time, just to see if he would start anything, cause I was looking for an excuse to hit him. He tried to stare me down and all.. but there was in people in the store, and he was with his kid.. I had to just walk away..
    I ran into this ? white boy with a ? on his neck a few years ago at a gas station....he didnt say much just kept his head down and payed for his drink or whatever then after he left the two girls that were cashiers kept complaining about how stank he was
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    all my fights have been drug related.....
  • RiCKY ROZAY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    all my fights have been drug related.....
    lol .............................. lol