She said she ain't want kids, should the father still pay child support ?

Options
7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I know a girl who did this to a dude. When they was kicking it, she said she wasn't trying to have no more kids and they agreed on that. (I think she was on the pill)

Long story short, she got pregnant, was supposed to get the abortion but decided she just "couldn't do it". At first she wasn't going to ask for child support but ultimately her and dude broke up and she got that dude for child support by the time the kid was born.

Do you think that's right that dude should have to support the kid after she flipped the script on him ? I mean they both had a verbal contract and she reneged on it.

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yes. Only way to ensure you don't have to EVER pay child support is to not have any kids. So...he shouldn'tve dropped that sauce in her.
  • 7figz
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Yes. Only way to ensure you don't have to EVER pay child support is to not have any kids. So...he shouldn'tve dropped that sauce in her.

What about a female who say she on the pill or she don't like condoms ?
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    What about a female who say she on the pill or she don't like condoms ?

you still taking a risk dude. if you dont want no kids you gotta do what YOU gotta do to make sure you don't have none. I'm not leaving that in no shorties hands
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? outta here of course he should still pay child support more importantly just be in the childs life period. You know when you have sex you run the risk of makin a baby no if ands or buts about it. You gone punish the child cause you don't want to have any children? Ok she lied so what deal with it men lie women lie keep it pushin and deal with it. A real man aint finna back away from his responsibilities. Just cause you don't want to go to work does that mean you just gone quit, no you get yo ass up and you go work yo 9-5.
  • 7figz
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? outta here of course he should still pay child support more importantly just be in the childs life period. You know when you have sex you run the risk of makin a baby no if ands or buts about it. You gone punish the child cause you don't want to have any children? Ok she lied so what deal with it men lie women lie keep it pushin and deal with it. A real man aint finna back away from his responsibilities. Just cause you don't want to go to work does that mean you just gone quit, no you get yo ass up and you go work yo 9-5.

What about the verbal agreement ?
  • 7figz
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Exactly, it doesn't matter if you were tricked, lied to, hoodwinked, bamboozled...whatever. You go raw and get a chick preggo, you have to deal with the consequences. That's all there is to it.

So if a chick pokes a needle through the condom on the DL, the man should still be obligated ?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    keep the kids n stunt on yo babymama
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

A verbal agreement going sour is something you should've thought about before you did the deed
  • dallas' 4 eva
    edited July 2011
    Options

Ok I've had many people promise me things in my life and then go back and break those promises. What I'm gone sue them all for breach of a VERBAL contract(which is next to impossible to prove)?

Believe me I know bro I don't want any kids personally, but if I had kids by some chance I'ma be the best damn father I can be not ? about the fact that she didn't abort the baby when she got pregnant.
  • 7figz
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Yes, nothing is 100%. You know if you're ? you run the risk of getting a chick pregnant, condoms break and slip off. Now it's bad if you were ? a chick grimey enough to do some ? like that but maybe you should use better judgement with your sex partners. If your sperm reaches an egg and a baby is born, you should help support it and be a part of his or her life.

Ok (and this is reachin) but what if a woman stole a man's sperm while he was sleeping (or ? )... and got pregnant, should she be solely required to support the baby ?
  • 7figz
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ok I've had many people promise me things in my life and then go back and break those promises. What I'm gone sue them all for breach of a VERBAL contract(which is next to impossible to prove)?

Believe me I know bro I don't want any kids personally, but if I had kids by some chance I'ma be the best damn father I can be not ? about the fact that she didn't abort the baby when she got pregnant.

I hear you and get the impression that you just a stand up dude. But say for instance there was proof, like how this chick told me about the agreement...

So now you got a witness to the fact that she really led the ? to believe that she would abort that. And I'm not saying that dude wasn't going to do nothing to support the kid because honestly, he seem like he would've but he just wasn't ? ' with her no more after she flipped the script on him - and I can't blame him.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I hear you and get the impression that you just a stand up dude. But say for instance there was proof, like how this chick told me about the agreement...

So now you got a witness to the fact that she really led the ? to believe that she would abort that. And I'm not saying that dude wasn't going to do nothing to support the kid because honestly, he seem like he would've but he just wasn't ? ' with her no more after she flipped the script on him - and I can't blame him.

Fact of the matter is bro how can you make an agreement like that knowing that unless he is sterile, she has had her tubes tied(or just doesn't have a ? at all for some reason), or he has had a vasectomy, if you bust a nut off in her she can get pregnant. That's like saying I'm gonna shoot you without the intention of killing you but then I ? you anyway(I know extreme comparison but it works). You knew when you pulled the trigger that you run the risk of ending that life, just like you knew when you busted that nut you ran the risk of creating one.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    She said she dont want an infection.....should she still take medicine for it?

COME ON SON. DUMB QUESTION.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nah, he should've just killed her before she had the kid.
  • 7figz
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So the next logical question is How much say should the father have in an abortion ?
    1. 0%, it's her body.
    2. 50%, it takes two.

Logically speaking, if you want to say that it takes 2 to make a baby, then doesn't that mean it should take 2 to make the decision whether or not to have the baby ?

Speak on it.
  • hh1234
    hh1234 Members Posts: 147
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So the next logical question is How much say should the father have in an abortion ?
    1. 0%, it's her body.
    2. 50%, it takes two.

Logically speaking, if you want to say that it takes 2 to make a baby, then doesn't that mean it should take 2 to make the decision whether or not to have the baby ?

Speak on it.

the man should have a decision on it maybe so many babies wouldnt live they life without a father or atleast it would cut out some percentage of it.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vasectomy.

its the only way.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    L.I.P. wrote: »
    you still taking a risk dude. if you dont want no kids you gotta do what YOU gotta do to make sure you don't have none. I'm not leaving that in no shorties hands

Word

I don't know why some men are willing to give chicks that much power

Especially chicks they don't even care for
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If I was dude I woulda invited her over for dinner after she declined my abortion money and fixed her a special drink if u know what I mean
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Try to get the child and make the ? pay up.
  • 7figz
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Everybody's putting the blame on the man, shouldn't there be any repercussions at all for the female for lying ?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Everybody's putting the blame on the man, shouldn't there be any repercussions at all for the female for lying ?

Look ? , you going to pay that c. support. The only way not to is to get custody of the child and have her pay it.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Word

I don't know why some men are willing to give chicks that much power

Especially chicks they don't even care for
    its called being a ? male.
  • Guercio
    Guercio Members Posts: 25
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Life isn't fair, really. If you go around acting like everything should be 50 50 you've got no shot at being a man.

Irrespective of what was said between some dude and his woman, there is still a child to be raised at the end of the day.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Would you take an needle in each nut to ensure your safety of impregnating anyone for 10 yrs?