did easy e and suge ? up by letting dre go?

Options
r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Reason
i was thinking how would ruthless and death row be if dre never left both of those label

ruthless- could they have had snoop, bone ,eminem,50 cent, and may ice cube with westside connections would be on top now

same with death row- they could of had eminem and 50 cents and also dre producing crooked i and red spyda and game.

Comments

• gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Good question. I've asked myself the same thing. What would those lables have become. What if D.O.C. never got in the car accident? He would definitely be more of a west coast legend. Whats if Cube never left Ruthless? Dre probably wouldn't have either. What if Dre never left the Row? Snoop and the DPG most likely wouldn't have either and their reign would have continued. A bunch of what if's.......
  • ViesAnide
    ViesAnide Members Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hydrocodone-acetaminophen 7.5-500 Harrisburg and buy hydrocodone online without prescription free shipping affect hydrocodone side Norway ViesAnide: Do not use this medication if you are allergic to acetaminophen (Tylenol) or hydrocodone. Hydrocodone may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for. More info also: hydrocodone 5 500 Hartford
    P.S. Sorry for choosing "The Reason" to leave a offer for all about buy vicodin without prescription
  • StAndrewsboy1555
    StAndrewsboy1555 Members Posts: 27
    edited July 2011
    Options
    eazy wuda still died of aids and suge wuda still been in n out of jail.. so NO