The original Sin

Options
bambu
bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
The ancient Semitic moon ? called Sin was worshipped in the Middle East during the time of Abraham. Mount Sinai is named after this deity and it is the same location where Moses received the Ten Commandments from ? . The moon ? Sin was symbolized by the crescent moon or the horns of the moon. In several depictions of Moses he is shown with horns on his head. "And when Moses came down from the mount Sinai, he held the two tables of the testimony, and he knew not that his face was horned from the conversation of the Lord." We know that the horned face was a translation error for radiating face, but was his horned depiction perpetrated to bring the “Sinners” into the new religion. Jews worship in synagogues/ spelled sinagogues in some parts of the Middle East and any time an individual breaks a commandment they commit a sin. Is this a coincidence or is the bible referring to the worship of an ancient moon ? when it talks about sin?
For when you were the servants of sin, you were free from righteousness. (Romans 6:20)

Comments

• GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Interesting, a lot of people seem to think the bible is not very original and took a lot of characters from other myths, fairy-tales, or maybe truths. Heck who knows? No-one
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    The ancient Semitic moon ? called Sin was worshipped in the Middle East during the time of Abraham. Mount Sinai is named after this deity and it is the same location where Moses received the Ten Commandments from ? . The moon ? Sin was symbolized by the crescent moon or the horns of the moon. In several depictions of Moses he is shown with horns on his head. "And when Moses came down from the mount Sinai, he held the two tables of the testimony, and he knew not that his face was horned from the conversation of the Lord." We know that the horned face was a translation error for radiating face, but was his horned depiction perpetrated to bring the “Sinners” into the new religion. Jews worship in synagogues/ spelled sinagogues in some parts of the Middle East and any time an individual breaks a commandment they commit a sin. Is this a coincidence or is the bible referring to the worship of an ancient moon ? when it talks about sin?
    For when you were the servants of sin, you were free from righteousness. (Romans 6:20)

The Bible waz written in Hebrew, then in 258 B.C. translated into Greek, the word "SIN" is english, you losthahahahaha!!!!!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I loved that movie
  • bambu
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rapluva wrote: »
    The Bible waz written in Hebrew, then in 258 B.C. translated into Greek, the word "SIN" is english, you losthahahahaha!!!!!

You are right, but I never claimed any of this info as fact, just a theory. I don’t claim to be a Hebrew etymologist, but here is a fun fact:
    Sin is indeed an English word. Hamartia translates to Sin in Greek, in Hebrew it is פשע, pei~shin~ayin. Shin (also spelled Sin) is the 21 letter of the Hebrew alphabet. The letter shin/sin, is equivalent to the number three hundred in the Hebrew alphabet, and represents divine power as it is the initial letter of two of the Names of ? .
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Interesting enough. But No. it's not talking about moongod worship because the bible define sin as any transgression of ? 's law(s). 1John 3:4
  • bambu
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Good point, But do you see how this scripture could also be used in favor of this theory~
    Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness. 1 John 3:4
  • bambu
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Since this tread has yet to be “debunked” ….let us examine another coincidence ….

First of all, I understand that language is extremely difficult to interpret, especially over the course of thousands of years. Some of these comparisons seem obvious, but they may also be far from accurate. Acknowledging that our ancestors were notorious in combat and would ? all men and “? and pillage” establishing nation building, also acknowledges that these ancients may have also practiced a form of religion building, manipulating the deities of a conquered people to serve new interests…

Now that we have a somewhat sturdy foundation to illustrate how words and gods from differing cultures have been demoted or “demonized” to the opposite of their original meaning. Let’s focus on examples with more historical sources, like the “devil” and “demons.” Some scholars believe that the word “devil” comes from the ancient Sanskrit/Vedic word “deva,” which has the same root as “divine,” which refers to angels in the Hindu pantheon. The words divine and devil come from the same Sanskrit root (dev). This theory is based on the knowledge of the prophet Zoroaster, who in the 6th century B.C.E., conquered Hindu lands and thus transformed their “devas” into Persian devils.

Likewise, the word demon is derived from the Greek “daimon” or “daemon,” which was used to refer to beings with ? -like qualities, not evil spirits. Another coincidence, or was the redefinition also propaganda to persuade ancient Greeks and Romans to reject their former “daemons” in favor of new religious beliefs?
    I guess most of this is irrelevant now that we have officially redefined “diva” as a female version of a hustler.
    tumblr_lny7iz7NYr1qcnoaro1_500.gif
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That's interesting, I've had kinda the same thought in regards to the 666 number as 666 is a highly revered number in some asian cultures.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Interesting stuff.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Since this tread has yet to be “debunked” ….let us examine another coincidence ….

First of all, I understand that language is extremely difficult to interpret, especially over the course of thousands of years. Some of these comparisons seem obvious, but they may also be far from accurate. Acknowledging that our ancestors were notorious in combat and would ? all men and “? and pillage” establishing nation building, also acknowledges that these ancients may have also practiced a form of religion building, manipulating the deities of a conquered people to serve new interests…

Now that we have a somewhat sturdy foundation to illustrate how words and gods from differing cultures have been demoted or “demonized” to the opposite of their original meaning. Let’s focus on examples with more historical sources, like the “devil” and “demons.” Some scholars believe that the word “devil” comes from the ancient Sanskrit/Vedic word “deva,” which has the same root as “divine,” which refers to angels in the Hindu pantheon. The words divine and devil come from the same Sanskrit root (dev). This theory is based on the knowledge of the prophet Zoroaster, who in the 6th century B.C.E., conquered Hindu lands and thus transformed their “devas” into Persian devils.

Likewise, the word demon is derived from the Greek “daimon” or “daemon,” which was used to refer to beings with ? -like qualities, not evil spirits. Another coincidence, or was the redefinition also propaganda to persuade ancient Greeks and Romans to reject their former “daemons” in favor of new religious beliefs?
    I guess most of this is irrelevant now that we have officially redefined “diva” as a female version of a hustler.
    tumblr_lny7iz7NYr1qcnoaro1_500.gif

This thread has already been debunked. The English word and concept of "sin" has nothing to do with the hebrew word it was translated and the wilderness of sin is pronounced "seen" in hebrew. It means "thorn" or "clay". I dont know what your angle is but you seem mighty obsessed with trying to discredit Hebraic spiritual science with laughable false premises that only the laziest non-reading, non-googling, biased idiots would co-sign.

Then you trying to legitimize the words devil and demon. That really dont mean much to me as i know that the devil is the invention of Paul and his cronies and is thereby illegitimate, but still.....You need to stop smoking weed cause the ? you posting is not deep and it does not reflect that you have the slightest inkling what objective, focused research is.

The truth is simple. if it can be applied in your everyday life then its genuine. lies require extensive explanations and trick semantic justification. If its only abstractions or some ? you cant experience unless youre dead, then its ? .
  • bambu
    edited August 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    This thread has already been debunked. The English word and concept of "sin" has nothing to do with the hebrew word it was translated and the wilderness of sin is pronounced "seen" in hebrew. It means "thorn" or "clay". I dont know what your angle is but you seem mighty obsessed with trying to discredit Hebraic spiritual science with laughable false premises that only the laziest non-reading, non-googling, biased idiots would co-sign.

Then you trying to legitimize the words devil and demon. That really dont mean much to me as i know that the devil is the invention of Paul and his cronies and is thereby illegitimate, but still.....You need to stop smoking weed cause the ? you posting is not deep and it does not reflect that you have the slightest inkling what objective, focused research is.

The truth is simple. if it can be applied in your everyday life then its genuine. lies require extensive explanations and trick semantic justification. If its only abstractions or some ? you cant experience unless youre dead, then its ? .

Again, your science is vague… If you are comfortable accepting that Sin is an original English word, than that is fine with me. The fact that sin is sometimes pronounced “seen” in Hebrew is no different than the pronunciation differences between “asked” and “axed.”(This does not debunk this theory!) You seem to enjoy when another religion has been proven to “borrow” ideas and words, but are offended when it relates to the ? of the Hebrews.

I explained my angle in the 42 negative confessions thread, my science revolves around historical sources (primary and secondary along with physical evidence). I am not “gunning” for Hebraic spiritual science; all spiritual sciences are involved in my research.

How dare you suggest that I should stop using cannabis, similar to my ancestors, I use the “drug” as a spiritual exercise so that I am able to research objectively. I assure you that my research is scholarly and uses far greater sources than Google, or one book. If you have applied the Hebraic sciences to your life than I am sure it is genuine, to you, but if you research objectively you will find that your faith has origins in the ancient worship of the moon ? Sin. If you would like some sources I will help you out, but I will not do your homework for you.
  • judahxulu
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Again, your science is vague… If you are comfortable accepting that Sin is an original English word, than that is fine with me. The fact that sin is sometimes pronounced “seen” in Hebrew is no different than the pronunciation differences between “asked” and “axed.”(This does not debunk this theory!) You seem to enjoy when another religion has been proven to “borrow” ideas and words, but are offended when it relates to the ? of the Hebrews.

I explained my angle in the 42 negative confessions thread, my science revolves around historical sources (primary and secondary along with physical evidence). I am not “gunning” for Hebraic spiritual science; all spiritual sciences are involved in my research.

How dare you suggest that I should stop using cannabis, similar to my ancestors, I use the “drug” as a spiritual exercise so that I am able to research objectively. I assure you that my research is scholarly and uses far greater sources than Google, or one book. If you have applied the Hebraic sciences to your life than I am sure it is genuine, to you, but if you research objectively you will find that your faith has origins in the ancient worship of the moon ? Sin. If you would like some sources I will help you out, but I will not do your homework for you.

? explain exactly with verifiable sources that hebraic spirituality is based on worship of the ? sin. that was the akkadians you ? .

words do not mean the same in hebrew if they are pronounced differently. its not ebonics. you dont even know hebrew (obviously). is this what you call research. you have offered no facts at all, just baseless conjectures. you give too many conclusive statements with no sources at all to bolster your claims. you postulated that the moral concept of sin is the same as the proper name of an Akkadian moon ? . an earlier poster let you know that the hebrew word for sin looks and sounds nothing like the english word and i proved that the wilderness of Sin in the bible is not related to moral sin, neither in pronunciation or concept.

then u say this ? :
    You seem to enjoy when another religion has been proven to “borrow” ideas and words, but are offended when it relates to the ? of the Hebrews.

you have proven nothing is my point. show me exactly where you have PROVEN anything. matter of fact, where have i expressed enjoyment in words and ideas being borrowed from haebraic traditions? are you clear that hebrew israelite is my ethnicity and not religion? i have no religion. why would the consciousness of YHWH in a dirt suit need a religion?

the application of my science brings water to africa, sustainable living to africans in africa and in the diaspora, organic farming, advanced naturopathic healthcare and green technology distibuted to those who need it most.

? ure talking about being weighed on a scale against a feather AFTER YOU DIE. you rambling like some high ass head wrap wearing ? "building" after an open mic.

the advantage and usefulness of what im on vs that dumb stuff you on IS NOT subjective.

you come off like a troll.
  • judahxulu
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? explain exactly with verifiable sources that hebraic spirituality is based on worship of the ? sin. that was the akkadians you ? .

words do not mean the same in hebrew if they are pronounced differently. its not ebonics. you dont even know hebrew (obviously). is this what you call research. you have offered no facts at all, just baseless conjectures. you give too many conclusive statements with no sources at all to bolster your claims. you postulated that the moral concept of sin is the same as the proper name of an Akkadian moon ? . an earlier poster let you know that the hebrew word for sin looks and sounds nothing like the english word and i proved that the wilderness of Sin in the bible is not related to moral sin, neither in pronunciation or concept.

then u say this ? :
    You seem to enjoy when another religion has been proven to “borrow” ideas and words, but are offended when it relates to the ? of the Hebrews.

you have proven nothing is my point. show me exactly where you have PROVEN anything. matter of fact, where have i expressed enjoyment in words and ideas being borrowed from haebraic traditions? are you clear that hebrew israelite is my ethnicity and not religion? i have no religion. why would the consciousness of YHWH in a dirt suit need a religion?

the application of my science brings water to africa, sustainable living to africans in africa and in the diaspora, organic farming, advanced naturopathic healthcare and green technology distibuted to those who need it most.

? ure talking about being weighed on a scale against a feather AFTER YOU DIE. you rambling like some high ass head wrap wearing ? "building" after an open mic.

the advantage and usefulness of what im on vs that dumb stuff you on IS NOT subjective.

BUT i will give you this much....there are a lot of renegade hebrews out there practicing moon worship under the disguise of the "lunar sabbath". imo this has to do with either a cult of ishtar/astarte or lilith...both moon related "deities".
  • bambu
    edited August 2011
    Options

then u say this ? :

You are right, but I never claimed any of this info as fact, just a theory. I don’t claim to be a Hebrew etymologist, but here is a fun fact:
    Sin is indeed an English word. Hamartia translates to Sin in Greek, in Hebrew it is פשע, pei~shin~ayin. Shin (also spelled Sin) is the 21 letter of the Hebrew alphabet. The letter shin/sin, is equivalent to the number three hundred in the Hebrew alphabet, and represents divine power as it is the initial letter of two of the Names of ? .
    Again, your science is vague…
    Traces of the Worship of the Moon ? Sîn among the Early Israelites Andrew F. Key Journal of Biblical Literature, Vol. 84, No. 1. (Mar., 1965), pp. 20-26.

To the bolded ...“Then you trying to legitimize the words devil and demon. That really dont mean much to me as i know that the devil is the invention of Paul and his cronies and is thereby illegitimate, but still.....You need to stop smoking weed”

You are to be commended for your efforts in the motherland, but I could care less how I come off… I jumped in here because you ? was on some foolishness, letting white boys clown you with false research. As far as the negative confessions go, again it was a quote from the Book of the Dead… not my words. If you have contrary science than what I have stated, feel free to challenge me, but miss me with all that “high ass head wrap wearing ? "building" after an open mic.” ? , You’re the ? wearing a Yamaka in your avi.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

I don't know why, but for some reason this quote made me think of Brother J from X Clan

This was the ? !
  • bambu
    edited August 2011
    Options
    BUT i will give you this much....there are a lot of renegade hebrews out there practicing moon worship under the disguise of the "lunar sabbath". imo this has to do with either a cult of ishtar/astarte or lilith...both moon related "deities".

And I will take it and apply it to the original sin theory
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

U sure the bible isnt just talking bout being sinful? Like you're living a sinful life...

Not no much that "sin" is/was a ?
  • judahxulu
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Again, your science is vague…
    Traces of the Worship of the Moon ? Sîn among the Early Israelites Andrew F. Key Journal of Biblical Literature, Vol. 84, No. 1. (Mar., 1965), pp. 20-26.

To the bolded ...“Then you trying to legitimize the words devil and demon. That really dont mean much to me as i know that the devil is the invention of Paul and his cronies and is thereby illegitimate, but still.....You need to stop smoking weed”

You are to be commended for your efforts in the motherland, but I could care less how I come off… I jumped in here because you ? was on some foolishness, letting white boys clown you with false research. As far as the negative confessions go, again it was a quote from the Book of the Dead… not my words. If you have contrary science than what I have stated, feel free to challenge me, but miss me with all that “high ass head wrap wearing ? "building" after an open mic.” ? , You’re the ? wearing a Yamaka in your avi.
    Thae article you cited DOES NOT prove that Hebraic worship is based on worship of the moon ? Sin. the fatal flaw in your theory is your misunderstanding of the source you cited. he is THEORIZING. (read the very last sentence)
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/36145588/Traces-of-the-Worship-of-the-Moon-? -Sin-Among-the-Early-Is

it is no new revelation that abraham came out of babylon, therefore its common sense 9and mentioned in the tanach that the ancestors of the israelites would worship other gods and this would be an ongoing thing. YHWH and Seen are not the same thing. lunar festivals were an agricultural thing but there were also solar based statutes and measurements. but once agin, the lunar sabbath thing is plausibly worship of the same gods of its akkadian/babylonian origin. but this a recent resurgence. either way on all of this, there is no influence on the standard manner of worship of the hebrew people. notice i said STANDARD.
  • bambu
    edited August 2011
    Options

I’m glad that you took the time to digest the reference…. It does not prove that Hebraic worship is based on the moon ? Sin, but it does prove that early Israelites indeed worshipped the moon ? sin, and from that fact it can be “theorized” that much of the Sin religion was absorbed into the Hebraic faith, which is how I theorized that the word sin was transformed from a deity to a transgression against ? .

I am fully aware that the Hebrew scholars that I referenced were theorizing, but I am also aware that being as this research was done by Hebrew scholars it is highly unlikely to come to the same conclusion that I did. As far as your renegade Hebrews are concerned… this source also sheds light on their practices, as the moon ? Sin predates the other deities that you suggest are responsible for this practice…

I stated that this was a theory… and a very interesting one at that. I have other sources that also support this theory, but they are not available electronically. Like I said about divas, language changes over time, what was divine at one period of history could mean the opposite for another… Does this change what we in modern times understand as sin? No, but it provides historical backdrop to the origins of the Abrahamic faiths and where the word sin may have originated from.
  • judahxulu
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I’m glad that you took the time to digest the reference…. It does not prove that Hebraic worship is based on the moon ? Sin, but it does prove that early Israelites indeed worshipped the moon ? sin, and from that fact it can be “theorized” that much of the Sin religion was absorbed into the Hebraic faith, which is how I theorized that the word sin was transformed from a deity to a transgression against ? .

I am fully aware that the Hebrew scholars that I referenced were theorizing, but I am also aware that being as this research was done by Hebrew scholars it is highly unlikely to come to the same conclusion that I did. As far as your renegade Hebrews are concerned… this source also sheds light on their practices, as the moon ? Sin predates the other deities that you suggest are responsible for this practice…

I stated that this was a theory… and a very interesting one at that. I have other sources that also support this theory, but they are not available electronically. Like I said about divas, language changes over time, what was divine at one period of history could mean the opposite for another… Does this change what we in modern times understand as sin? No, but it provides historical backdrop to the origins of the Abrahamic faiths and where the word sin may have originated from.

A Hebrew scholar does not have to be Hebrew. It just means that he's more qualified than the layman to speak on all matters Hebrew. Being that youre obviously not a Hebrew scholar, i'm wondering why you think your opinions and theories hold any merit. And the whole Hebrew word "Seen" and "sin" connection is just ? bruh. Sin is violation of laws, statutes and judgments that exist in the universe. On a higher esoteric level, its origin is the concept of separation which leads to polemics/dualism = the "the fruit of the Knowledge of Good AND Evil" The details of this have nothing to do with a moon ? . There's simply no connection to the Abrahamic faith. The only connection is to those who don't actually follow it whether they claim to or not.
  • bambu
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A Hebrew scholar does not have to be Hebrew. It just means that he's more qualified than the layman to speak on all matters Hebrew. Being that youre obviously not a Hebrew scholar, i'm wondering why you think your opinions and theories hold any merit. And the whole Hebrew word "Seen" and "sin" connection is just ? bruh. Sin is violation of laws, statutes and judgments that exist in the universe. On a higher esoteric level, its origin is the concept of separation which leads to polemics/dualism = the "the fruit of the Knowledge of Good AND Evil" The details of this have nothing to do with a moon ? . There's simply no connection to the Abrahamic faith. The only connection is to those who don't actually follow it whether they claim to or not.

SMH….This is starting to remind me of the scene from Malcolm X when he kept asking what angle the brother had… What’s your angle ? ?... I’m telling you history, not no hustle…

I could care less if any of these theories hold any merit to you. I am a historian and independent scholar of comparative religion and mythology. I think I went over your head with the “Seen” and “sin” connection, I will not break it down again, but I will point out the flaw in your science. “seen” is the pronunciation for the letter “sin,” not a word. In Hebrew, the translation for the Germanic word “sin” is the word פשע, three letters (pei~sin~ayin) pronounced pa~seen~ayeen.

As far as “no connection to the Abrahamic Hebraic faith,” feel free to continue “building” your European science that connects so-called “renegade moon worshipping Hebrews “to Lillith and agriculture.

.....Who needs the Nutmeg now brother?

malcolm-x-hair-conking-o.gif
  • judahxulu
    edited August 2011
    Options
    SMH….This is starting to remind me of the scene from Malcolm X when he kept asking what angle the brother had… What’s your angle ? ?... I’m telling you history, not no hustle…

I could care less if any of these theories hold any merit to you. I am a historian and independent scholar of comparative religion and mythology. I think I went over your head with the “Seen” and “sin” connection, I will not break it down again, but I will point out the flaw in your science. “seen” is the pronunciation for the letter “sin,” not a word. In Hebrew, the translation for the Germanic word “sin” is the word פשע, three letters (pei~sin~ayin) pronounced pa~seen~ayeen.

As far as “no connection to the Abrahamic Hebraic faith,” feel free to continue “building” your European science that connects so-called “renegade moon worshipping Hebrews “to Lillith and agriculture.

.....Who needs the Nutmeg now brother?

malcolm-x-hair-conking-o.gif

lol. ? i speak and write hebrew. how u gone give me a hebrew lesson?

and hebraic science is not european science ? . the only divide between egypt and the smaller area called israel today is the manmade suez canal. those were all black people ? . well at least originally they were....

english is an indo-european and germanic based tongue that is incompatible with the semetic tongue given that most of the letters themselves are not pronounced the same for starters.

the ? youre talking is half-ass and shows poor research skills. heres my impression of you " the german word for "no' "nein' is connected to the number 9 therefore the germans were on to some super secret esoteric numerology which caused ? to attack on the ninth day of the ninth month blah, blah, blah science, blah, b.ah, they stole it from the egyptians"

u remind me of one of them confused ass nuwabian ? .

and still...u have yet to truly recover from my etherous revelation made earlier....the ? u talking leads nowhere; not a grain of practical application. youre just philosophizing...which unfortunately is not khemetic but is the hallmark of the GREEK MIND.
  • bambu
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol. ? i speak and write hebrew. how u gone give me a hebrew lesson?

and hebraic science is not european science ? . the only divide between egypt and the smaller area called israel today is the manmade suez canal. those were all black people ? . well at least originally they were....

english is an indo-european and germanic based tongue that is incompatible with the semetic tongue given that most of the letters themselves are not pronounced the same for starters.

Like I said earlier… If you have contrary science, feel free to challenge me. I am fully aware that Hebraic science is not European, but the science you drop is heavily influenced by Europeans. As far as your etherous revelations, ? you don’t even know the difference between Hebrew words and letters… how you gonna claim to speak and write Hebrew?…Miss me with your ? or drop some science.

the ? youre talking is half-ass and shows poor research skills. heres my impression of you " the german word for "no' "nein' is connected to the number 9 therefore the germans were on to some super secret esoteric numerology which caused ? to attack on the ninth day of the ninth month blah, blah, blah science, blah, b.ah, they stole it from the egyptians"

u remind me of one of them confused ass nuwabian ? .

and still...u have yet to truly recover from my etherous revelation made earlier....the ? u talking leads nowhere; not a grain of practical application. youre just philosophizing...which unfortunately is not khemetic but is the hallmark of the GREEK MIND.

Like I said earlier… If you have contrary science, feel free to challenge me. I am fully aware that Hebraic science is not European, but the science you drop is heavily influenced by Europeans. As far as your etherous revelations, ? you don’t even know the difference between Hebrew words and letters… how you gonna claim to speak and write Hebrew?…Miss me with your ? or drop some science.
  • judahxulu
    edited August 2011
    Options
    besides.why u talking ? about what u dont understand, u should marinate on the fact that the people who led our people the furthest in the us (including malcolm x...irony) come from ABRAHAMIC TRADITION. from nat turner to marcus garvey to ben ammi to farrakhan. u egyptology ? are a lot of talk but yall aint gone do nothing.
  • judahxulu
    edited August 2011
    Options

the word for sin as in the wilderness of sin is pronounced the same as the letter ? . like the letter ayins pronunciation is the same as the word for eye....jeez. provide proof of anything european based im dropping.

and u new here. please believe im taking it light on u cause i really aint got too much free time.