Beat sale! Get on ya grind!

Options
dee_dot
dee_dot Members Posts: 25
edited August 2011 in Fresh Produce
Weekly Beat Sale, 1 track is $30, but why settle for that? Lease 2 get 1 free ($60) , Lease 3 get 2 free ($90), Lease 4 get 3 free $120. All tracks are available for exclusive rights as well email me at MajorMusicENT@gmail.com for exclusive info.

Comments

• addage52259B1
    addage52259B1 Members Posts: 5
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That sounds good man! Thanks!
  • calico_
    calico_ Members Posts: 133
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How many beats can I get for a stack. All exclusive rights...im trying to take it to the top with you man. We can do this ? together. We can take over the world feel me? I feel you got the beats I need,m,bsrksdlpvmgdsfbg,d'igdbig,d;yob,;fhnif;hn,ifynd,yy,hyi,d as you noticed i ran outta ? to say. -__-
  • money mob
    money mob Members Posts: 420
    edited August 2011
    Options
    calico_ wrote: »
    How many beats can I get for a stack. All exclusive rights...im trying to take it to the top with you man. We can do this ? together. We can take over the world feel me? I feel you got the beats I need,m,bsrksdlpvmgdsfbg,d'igdbig,d;yob,;fhnif;hn,ifynd,yy,hyi,d as you noticed i ran outta ? to say. -__-

LOL! These spammers are on some OTHER ? .
  • calico_
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i know right lol ? had the nerve to say "WHY SETTLE FOR THAT?" lol i felt like I was reading an As Seen On Tv Ad.
  • dee_dot
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ignorant ass ? keep making music in ya mom's basement.........
  • dee_dot
    edited August 2011
    Options
    calico_ wrote: »

You must have also really been bored get on your own grind and stop worrying about what somebody else is doing, you lame for real, ? yaself !
  • calico_
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? all that ? u know that ? was funny. I believed you chuckled a lil bit. Im not gonna state the obvious ? like how this is the wrong place to promote selling your beats cuz im guessing you read the description of the forum before you posted. -__-

P.S
    dee_dot wrote: »
    Cause their idiots and no nothing about online marketing! You wouldn't market a weight loss program to somebody in shape? Same Logic

? use your own logic.^^^ U just said that ? playa lol