Why do men hate a woman who wants to be a ? until marriage?

Options
AfroPuff985
AfroPuff985 Members Posts: 5
edited August 2011 in The Powder Room
I do think it's sad that men reject a woman who is saving herself for her wedding night.At the rate things are going,I am gonna stay a ? for the rest of my life cause men not looking for a ? .They all want tricks and easy women in this day and age.

Comments

• MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Some men can appreciate a woman who's like that and some prefer women with experience.

Not all men are the same.

I made a thread about a 27 year old ? and the overall response was that they respect a woman more for waiting and some agreed that they would wait for the right girl.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So if you are not a ? till you are married ... your a trick or easy ???
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Women need to stop puttin ? on the pedestal and giving it such a high value...until then guys will look at ? as the prize instead of the WOMAN being the prize.

Aint nothin special bout ? , every female have one and most of yall just lay there like dead fish and take the ? anyway.

No hate, just keepin it real.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    we dont hate her...we just aint got time to be waitin with her ass...now if i could find one that wants to stay a ? till i marry her, but aint trippin if i do my thang, thats wifey right there lol....SN: why u gotta be reppin my state?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i think more men appreciate that then men that don't

anyway, many cultures if you're not a ? , you're basically worthless, and that's not a particularly pleasant sentiment to have.

there are even "honour killings". is the alternative what you want?

yea i saw some ? were they sewing that ? closed in africa...when u get married, the man cuts them strings and gets it in...smh
  • MissLeading
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Women need to stop puttin ? on the pedestal and giving it such a high value...until then guys will look at ? as the prize instead of the WOMAN being the prize.

Aint nothin special bout ? , every female have one and most of yall just lay there like dead fish and take the ? anyway.

No hate, just keepin it real.

You don't even like ? for real.. I bet if she was an ass ? , you would love that... Lol.. Jk..
  • MissLeading
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Unless you're religious, I honestly don't see the point in waiting if you found a guy you really love. Why should not being married stop you from enjoying each other?
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I do think it's sad that men reject a woman who is saving herself for her wedding night.At the rate things are going,I am gonna stay a ? for the rest of my life cause men not looking for a ? .They all want tricks and easy women in this day and age.

Half the ? men do for women and put up with in a relationship is in hopes to eventually get some.

So if you are waiting for marriage, it's best to only date men who want the same thing. Your values and morals ain't on the same level as a ? who don't feel the same way about sex as you do.

If your holding out for religious reasons, more power to you. But if not, I would suggest waiting until you find a man who you really love instead of only marriage, because in today's times not everyone even wants to get married.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Most dudes want a chick without a lot miles or baggage
  • Niggersauce
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL i see you missleading...

You can really love a guy and not be married to him, being married is some ? excuse women use to hold the ? hostage until a dude gives her his name and half of his estate.

So in a womans mind they can do everything else with a guy from cuddling, to kissing, to planning for the future...? some of them suckin that ? , but no ? till marriage?

? is no way shape or form worth half of a dudes estate man...

In closing i would just like to say that i've dealt with that type of chick before..the ones that want to do everything else but once you try to go for the homerun they talking about "its too early" or "im not ready." Then they get all mad when you stop kissing them and caressing them and ? ...you got to understand yall turn dudes on doing all that ? and if you dont get him that nut you giving the dude BLUE ? ! Either do it all or do nothin....

Id rather ? with a chick thats going to relieve my ? than one thats going to have my ? puffed up and swolen...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    For me personally I don't believe in marriage and I am not religious.I don't see what is so special about saving yourself for marriage.What difference does it actually make? If a woman wants to wait til marriage for whatever reason then cool,but I am not the man she should be talking to.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Can't speak for everyone but I don't hate them. I'm just not willing to wait for anyone. She'd have to be a great catch...almost a female version of myself. Unfortunately I have yet to meet anyone close to that but if I ever do, I'll have no problem waiting.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL i see you missleading...

You can really love a guy and not be married to him, being married is some ? excuse women use to hold the ? hostage until a dude gives her his name and half of his estate.

So in a womans mind they can do everything else with a guy from cuddling, to kissing, to planning for the future...? some of them suckin that ? , but no ? till marriage?

? is no way shape or form worth half of a dudes estate man...

In closing i would just like to say that i've dealt with that type of chick before..the ones that want to do everything else but once you try to go for the homerun they talking about "its too early" or "im not ready." Then they get all mad when you stop kissing them and caressing them and ? ...you got to understand yall turn dudes on doing all that ? and if you dont get him that nut you giving the dude BLUE ? ! Either do it all or do nothin....

Id rather ? with a chick thats going to relieve my ? than one thats going to have my ? puffed up and swolen...
    basially!!!!!!!!!!
  • Niggersauce
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh and missleading go ahead and open them cheeks up you'll LOVE it

Play with that ? while its sliding in to take your mind off of the initial pressure.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If a girl is a ? now what makes you think that'll change when she gets married?
  • MissLeading
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh and missleading go ahead and open them cheeks up you'll LOVE it

Play with that ? while its sliding in to take your mind off of the initial pressure.

Oh lord.. Lol not thanks.. Initial pleasure? You mean initial pain?
  • MissLeading
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    If a girl is a ? now what makes you think that'll change when she gets married?

Waiting doesn't make her a ? ..
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't want to be with a girl who was waiting for marriage because I'm not getting married anytime soon, but I'm more than willing to wait for a girl who wants to make sure the relationship is real. I'd rather wait than have a girl just give it up extra early.

People who make those virginity/abstinence pledges are shown to be just as sexually active as those who don't so it doesn't matter that much anyway.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Waiting doesn't make her a ? ..

C/S. I know a woman who sucks ? and takes it up the ass, but calls herself a "? " because she's never had vaginal sex before....
  • taeboo
    edited August 2011
    Options
    where she stay @?

lol...

• Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hate? It's not a matter of hate. But I have no religious beliefs holding me back and have no sexual hang ups. What reason do I have exactly to wait until marriage to have sex with someone? If you want to do that, do you and find someone who wants the same. But a guy isn't an an ? , doesn't hate you, and isn't a bad guy b/c he doesn't want the same thing.

That's like when chicks say a guy's a ? cuz he doesn't wanna get married.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    C/S. I know a woman who sucks ? and takes it up the ass, but calls herself a "? " because she's never had vaginal sex before....

The logic of women is ? ? .She is still not a ? sexually.Only her ? is.
  • Niggersauce
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh lord.. Lol not thanks.. Initial pleasure? You mean initial pain?

Nah sweetness i said pressure not pleasure...

But i see your mind on the right path :D
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    same reason some women don't want a male ?
  • taeboo
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    The logic of women is ? ? .She is still not a ? sexually.Only her ? is.

Hey I say the same thing, but she sees it differently....