When was the last time you heard a rapper/R&B singer say.....

Options
BrownBitchMovement
BrownBitchMovement Members Posts: 8
edited August 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
somethin about a bad brown ? , or a bad chocolate ? ..............just think about it. Every song I hear, and I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE, the ? is talkin bout "gotta get a redbone, gotta have a yellowbone, i like em light skinned." Im not knockin ? for their preferences but C'MON SON, all this puttin redbones/yellowbones on a pedastal gotta stop, those hoes aint no better then the rest.

These rappers/singers act like sexy brown & chocolate ? just dont exist in this world. ? I know if I see them, these ? gotta see em, they're in the entertainment industry!!! They dont shout em out in the songs, they dont put em in the videos. All Im sayin is real ? dont give a ? about ? 's skin tone, if she bad, she bad, point blank.

Comments

• BrownBitchMovement
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Im just statin my opinion on the issue, if I knew where the other thread was I woulda posted in there
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wayne deaded this movement months ago, no thank you.

ALL them ? would look better red.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    it really do not matter to me, but it's not like they complimenting the light skin ones, when they put them in a song, they are talking about a REDBONE giving them head, taking it up the ass, tricking hoeing for money..

so even tho the redbones are being mentioned, it's hardly in a good light, so if I was a light skin redbone, I would still be offended.:(

These days all color women are being disrespected. We have to be tricks and hoes to get respect in the limelight, and if we not tricking, WE STUCK UP, HIGH SADITY HOES

Being down 2 earth means being DOWN ON YOUR KNEES WHILE GETTING ONE IN THE A$S...Those are the women they think are COOL today they don't care what COMPLEXION SHE IS, as long as SHE READY 2 GO..

Trust me most men dont' care how a broad look, they want to 2 know if she got good pu$sy.
  • BrownBitchMovement
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wayne deaded this movement months ago, no thank you.

ALL them ? would look better red.

but why ? gotta compare them tho?? let em stay in their own lane
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wayne deaded this movement months ago, no thank you.

All them ? would look better red.

dude..please tweet yo avi to hov and ye.... Please!!!!
  • Frank blanco
    Frank blanco Members Posts: 411
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i agree ive been wondering this for a while too but thats that house ? syndrome lightskin ? aint nothin special
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Eric benet has a song called "chocolate legs"

That song is hot too..
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rappers big up dark girls all the time, or theyll say they like all tones, ? get extra sensitive about red hoes being mentioned for some reason. The way I look at it the bishes in the lyrics and vids are portrayed as hoochies and video hoes....y would any race or particular complexion want to be portrayed as such is beyond me.
    I love dark-butts(as well as litebrites)...keep them out of any negative spotlight is what i say, they already get ? on enough in the media
  • BrownBitchMovement
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    rappers big up dark girls all the time, or theyll say they like all tones, ? get extra sensitive about red hoes being mentioned for some reason. The way I look at it the bishes in the lyrics and vids are portrayed as hoochies and video hoes....y would any race or particular complexion want to be portrayed as such is beyond me.
    I love dark-butts(as well as litebrites)...keep out of any negative spotlight is what i say, they already get ? on enough in the media

name these songs.......
  • MissLeading
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I love dark-butts(as well as litebrites)...keep them out of any negative spotlight is what i say, they already get ? on enough in the media

This is such an offensive label. Yall can't think of something more appealing?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't care if she's light skinned or dark skinned. Beauty is beauty. Word to Kelly Rowland.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited August 2011
    Options
    but why ? gotta compare them tho?? let em stay in their own lane

Cuz every beautiful black woman would look better red. That simple. Stop tryna dodge it. Ain't nobody been checkin' for dark ? since SWV stop puttin' out music.

It's straight snowbunnies, latinas, and red bones in the 2011.
  • BrownBitchMovement
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I love light skinned girls too but yall givin these hoes too much credit just for their skin tone, thats why they be so stuck up. Ive seen pretty girls in every shade/race/color, im just sayin these rappers/singers should switch it up a lil & stop actin like redbones are the only types of ? in the world, like other types just dont exist. Yall got these light skin hoes feelin like they run the world or somethin
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dude..please tweet yo avi to hov and ye.... Please!!!!

haha they've probably seen it already. i found this on twitter.
  • Real Lady
    edited August 2011
    Options
    since I change complexion I noticed that when I am lighter I may be judge as a ? guzzler, but when I am darker I am treated like a soul sister. When I wear weaves, I am approached like a video hoe, but when I wear my hair natural, I am approached like POWER 2 the people.

Is it a complexion issue with men? I don't think so.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I was watching a video on youtube yesterday and the song "crush" by beat king was on and he said something about dark skinned womens, does that count?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    somewhere along the lines it became a "status" thing...like we all had chocolate at some point, but ? get on and feel like they gotta get sumn that stand out...short dawg said "i dont give a ? about yo lightskin ? " lol...me personally i love all shades if u fine, but i have to admit its just sumn extra sexy about a phat red ass...idk...but i felt like this b4 the craze
  • MissLeading
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    since I change complexion I noticed that when I am lighter I may be judge as a ? guzzler, but when I am darker I am treated like a soul sister. When I wear weaves, I am approached like a video hoe, but when I wear my hair natural, I am approached like POWER 2 the people.

Lol.. Never in my 26 years as a light skinneded woman have I ever been approached in such a way..
  • Real Lady
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol.. Never in my 26 years as a light skinneded woman have I ever been approached in such a way..

I didn't say approached, I said JUDGED.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    name these songs.......

I know this was coming but its a million dam songs yo, I can t bother.....a current song though is that song with dj drama, fabolous, roscoe dash, wiz khalifa listen to the chorus. An old song is lets get away by T.I and Diggy simmons got a song with some lil ? ass kids where he says something as well.
    This is such an offensive label. Yall can't think of something more appealing?

I like dark-butts though :( both the term and the bishes
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

LMAO @ the bolded

shorty always posting something unexpected
  • Real Lady
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LMAO @ the bolded

shorty always posting something unexpected

I am glad u laugh, some people get a lil touchy and too intellectual about my opinion
  • MissLeading
    edited August 2011
    Options

I didn't say approached, I said JUDGED.

I see now.. WTF... I need to go get my eyes checked. I really did read approached.

Anyway, I never been judged as that either.. At least not based on how I'm treated..
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I know this was coming but its a million dam songs yo, I can t bother.....a current song though is that song with dj drama, fabolous, roscoe dash, wiz khalifa listen to the chorus. An old song is lets get away by T.I and Diggy simmons got a song with some lil ? ass kids where he says something as well.

I was just bout to say that ? . Also lil jon and r.kelly gotta song calld ms. chocolate thats kinda tight but its been out a few months now....and I could recall fab's verse on the good music mixtape track "start it up" when he mentions riding on the interstate with some chick "complexion, henny straight" and thats dark liq so he biggin up the dark butts on that one as well

I dont discrimnate. Its first ? , first serve bases with me when it comes to the ladies but I'll take a bad azz ? over a bad azz redbone anyday.