JOE BUDDEN VS TWISTA/ NEW JERSEY VS CHICAGO WHO's BETTER

Options
TheSunk.com
TheSunk.com Members Posts: 1
edited April 2010 in The Essence
In the dorm the guys had a heated discussion about Chicago and New Jersey artists. Since this discussion could not be concluded due to bias opinions we must ask the Illhiphop Community. Who is Better? Budden or Twista... Twista or Budden...

Comments

• Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Twista.... his first album was damn near a classic
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In the dorm the guys had a heated discussion about Chicago and New Jersey artists. Since this discussion could not be concluded due to bias opinions we must ask the Illhiphop Community. Who is Better? Budden or Twista... Twista or Budden...

I think buddens might be more Lyrical............Twista is nice though
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »

imma have to agree with this........
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Buddens by himself killn twista but NJ vs CHI
    CHI easily
  • ForeverMeah
    ForeverMeah Members Posts: 82
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Joe Budden...duh?!
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »

What doesn't make it a classic cd?
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    I think buddens might be more Lyrical............Twista is nice though

I think twista can keep up with Buddens just as good as any rapper but they rap about different concepts. I wish Twista still rapped like he did on adrenaline rush.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    budden>>punches
    twista>>flow

chi>>nj no contest
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Two totally different styles....

Budden is an introspective borderline emo rapper and a punchline rapper with the occasional club banger and generally ? dope with everything he spits.
    Twista is generally all about flow, some classic joints, with go down as a legend of the game but is this just due to his amazing flow?

Both dudes are 2 of my favorites but i'd have to go with Joey, the dude is just ill. Not taking anything away from Twista but if i had to only have one in my ipod, it'd be Budden.
    As for the city debate, the Chi's got it hands down.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Twista, and its not close at all. Superior flow, better catalogue, and Twista's sheer pedigree puts him over the top.
  • tanktank
    tanktank Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    adrenaline rush is a certified classic, mood muzik 2 is a classic too. if this had of been about 5 or 6 years ago, i wouldve said tie. but now twista is too much about making radio songs, and he dont go as hard as he used to. budden still go hard. i got budden, but chicago is over jersey
  • daone1
    daone1 Members Posts: 7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Twista wrap circles around Buddens!
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Joe against Twista is different than Jersey vs Chi because even if Twista better than Buddens I think Redman would take Common. Lady luck and the Brat cancel each other out. then you have Naughty by Nature, Lauren Hill, Rah Digga, and the Outlaws against Kanye and Shawna and I guess Agent orange PShh.. Twista over Buddens but New Jersey wins.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    Joe against Twista is different than Jersey vs Chi because even if Twista better than Buddens I think Redman would take Common. Lady luck and the Brat cancel each other out. then you have Naughty by Nature, Lauren Hill, Rah Digga, and the Outlaws against Kanye and Shawna and I guess Agent orange PShh.. Twista over Buddens but New Jersey wins.

Obviously a commercial head
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Buddens all day!!!!! Its that on top musik!!!!!!
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kanye's a ? / Common aint been common since Be/ Crucial Konflict got lost on thier barn, Twista is still tryna recreate slow jams, Lupe is dope, Mickey Halsted needs to up his game and hell be dope/ jersey had sugar hill gang/Naughty by Nature/ Jay spent time in Jerz/ Sticky Fingaz is from Jerz/ Most of the Outlawz are from Jerz/ the outsidaz(The ? Em was ? wit before D-12) redman Jersey All day