Loose Change 9/11 An American Coup

Options
vageneral08
vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Social Lounge
Some real ass ? ....my first time watching the whole documentary.....it's some sad ? also how those people died over some unexplained ? I knew the government was ? up but damn creating alot of lies to cover up the truth.....but I want to ask ya'll this do you think bush and other conspiracies was behind 9/11? Or just an act of terrorism?

Comments

• Friend or Foe II
    Friend or Foe II Members Posts: 23
    edited August 2011
    Options
    my only comment about 9/11 is "get the ? over it". seriously. all the "smoking guns" you fruitcakes produce are just your misunderstandings of mechanics, engineering and physics. If you dont understand why an impact site looks like it does, look it up in ? popular mechanics (yes they have done articles on 9-11 thanks to the incessant paranoid assertions of certain brainless ? ). this might be a good place to start, but there are plenty of other resources out there debunking your myths.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmao

I remember when that movie first dropped I had a couple friends who bought it hook line and sinker, lol, they'd be trying to school me on the fuselage and ? , I'd just be like foh b. I will say tho, that is an effective and entertaining documentary. There was a great article in newsweek like six years ago on it and basically filmakers were like 20 year old kids, they started out trying to make a fictional movie about 9/11 conspiracies but half way through flipped it into a documentary.

But, if it isn't already clear from my post, I don't believe any of these 9/11 false flag conspiracies.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Some real ass ? ....my first time watching the whole documentary.....it's some sad ? also how those people died over some unexplained ? I knew the government was ? up but damn creating alot of lies to cover up the truth.....but I want to ask ya'll this do you think bush and other conspiracies was behind 9/11? Or just an act of terrorism?

Their presentations are well put together but it's ? . The three guys who did this don't even believe it, theygot into by putting this film together and it became such a big hit they decided to cash in on it. They said s lot of the theories actually made no sense. Only one remains standing by this product, the other two left. I seen one fighting against this lol
  • vageneral08
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So what about that plane crash by pittsburgh? they claim it was a 757 but by looking at the crash site it doesnt look like 757 crashed there look like something smaller crashed into the ground
  • Friend or Foe II
    Friend or Foe II Members Posts: 23
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So what about that plane crash by pittsburgh? they claim it was a 757 but by looking at the crash site it doesnt look like 757 crashed there look like something smaller crashed into the ground

please just stop.
  • vageneral08
    edited August 2011
    Options
    please just stop.

I was just asking
  • dan_the_man.com
    dan_the_man.com Members Posts: 701
    edited August 2011
    Options

now we got government approve 911 propaganda for kids...